Mill Park Chiropractor
Book Online: $47 Initial Appt (Normally $85)
Available 7 Days
9/7 Development Blvd, Mill Park
Can’t Find A Suitable Time Online?
Call 24/7: 1300-003-777
Guaranteed Same Day
Appt & Treatment
Over 10 Years Of
Equipment & Facilities
Professional, Thorough & Caring Chiropractors
The Chiropractor In Mill Park That More Residents Choose!
- Being attended too promptly is important and therefore we provide our clients with guaranteed same day appointments
- We get straight to the point & provide professional treatment and advice to assist you immediately
- Have the luxury of being seen when you need us most as we’re available 7 days a week
- Your local Mill Park Chiropractor is situated at 9/7 Development Boulevard, Mill Park (3082)
- You can rest assured that you’ll receive the most professional & experienced management in the local area
- We have a strict no waiting policy. This means we always run on time with your appointments
- Mill Park and surrounding suburbs rely on us for the most affordable and cost-effective Chiropractic treatment
How To Find Us
Traveling by car (approximately 5-minutes):
From the centre of Mill Park, head west along Childs Road towards Plenty Road. Turn left onto Plenty Road and continue for 2.0km until you reach Hungry Jacks and Bunnings Warehouse at the intersection before Gorge Road. Turn right onto Development Boulevard and continue for 200metres. On the right hand side just behind Rivergum Shopping Village you will see a group of shops, our exact address is 9/7 Development Boulevard, Mill Park (3082).
Traveling by bus (approximately 10-minutes):
Mill Park to South Morang buses include Routes 572 and 562. Both routes are direct and avoid unwanted traffic. Depart both buses at Plenty Road and make your way across Development Boulevard to the clinic. For additional information regarding appropriate public transport please visit Public Transport Victoria by clicking here.
Mill Park Chiropractor Appointment Fee’s
We understand that seeing a practitioner can sometimes hit your hip pocket. Our modern Chiropractic clinic operates quite differently to many practices and is therefore able to provide more affordable treatment as well as longer consultation times. This means you receive comprehensive management for a great price.
- Initial Chiropractic Examination & Treatment: $85.00 (book online to save and receive a $47.00 appointment)
- Standard Chiropractic Appointments: $57.00
- After hours or Emergency Chiropractic Consultation: $135.00
Extensive Professional Network Of Practitioners
Emergency & Weekend
24/7 Chiropractic Hotline
Why Are More People Turning To Chiropractors For Treatment?
When you think of Chiropractic care you imagine a therapist “cracking someones back” but spinal manipulation is just a small snapshot of what a Chiropractor does and how they may be able to help you. Your trusted Mill Park Chiropractor, Dr. James Allen has over 8-years of University study and now 13-years of professional and clinical experience. Chiropractors are trained in the identification, diagnosis and management of musculoskeletal related problems such as headaches, migraines, neck pain, back pain, non-specific general spinal pain, sports injury rehabilitation, jaw problems, tinnitus, carpal tunnel syndrome, pregnancy related musculoskeletal pain, postural issues (such as Scoliosis), sciatica, disc injuries, nerve pain, vertigo, dizziness and much more!
So Should You See A Mill Park Chiropractor?
I often ask my clients why they decided to consult with a Chiropractor as opposed to seeing an alternative practitioner such as a Physiotherapist, Osteopath or Remedial Massage therapist. Majority of the time it’s because people have heard positive feedback about our clinic from a friend or family member, they’ve researched their current problem and seen that Chiropractic treatment had been shown to be effective for similar cases or they’re looking for a different approach and have previously never seen a Chiropractor. If you fall into one of these categories – then great! If not, you can be assured that you’re in great hands with your Chiropractors in Mill Park. If you would like any further information or to speak directly with Dr. James Allen (Mill Park Chiropractor) then feel free to contact us via 1300-003-777 or schedule an appointment online by clicking the link below.
Have You Found What You’re Looking For?
As you can see your Mill Park Chiropractors at Vitality Chiropractic Australia are dedicated to your every health need and are focused on assisting you as quickly as possible. We practice a range of Chiropractic modalities such as spinal manipulation, mobilisation, stretching, massage, exercise rehabilitation and much more. Chances are you’re visiting this page because you’re suffering a musculoskeletal related problem. For some people, taking the first steps to getting out of pain can be a difficult decision. For many of us, living with a problem often becomes a habit that we learn to deal with. If Chiropractic treatment in Mill Park is not what you’re searching for, we also offer a range of Mill Park Massage & Myotherapy services. Alternatively, see why we’re the best Chiropractors in Mill Park today or feel free to take the time to read our many positive Google reviews which have been left by our clients.
Frequently Asked Questions
- I have previously seen an alternative Mill Park Chiropractor, can you request my file to be sent over?
- Due to patient confidentiality laws we ask that you contact your previous Chiropractor and pass on our clinics details. They can then send over your clinic file via fax or email and we can have your previous Chiropractic management notes ready for when you initially visit us.
- How can I schedule an appointment online?
- All clients who visit Vitality Chiropractic Australia have the option of scheduling their initial or regular appointments online. You can do this by visiting http://www.vitalitychiropractor.com.au/book-an-appointment/
- Do you just offer Chiropractic treatment in your consulting rooms?
- Our Chiropractors in Mill Park are fortunate to be supported by professional Myotherapist’s and Remedial Massage therapist’s which are onsite Monday to Saturday. For appointments please call 1300-003-777.
- Where exactly in Mill Park are you?
- Our clinic is situated very close to the border of Mill Park and South Morang. We have included transport options above to make finding our clinic easier.
- Are you aware of other Chiropractors in Mill Park (Victoria)?