Mill Park Massage
Available 6 Days
Professional & Experienced
9/7 Development Blvd, Mill Park
Call 24/7: 1300-003-777
$50 (60-min) Initial Massage Treatment Special Offer!
Schedule An Appt Today. Call 1300-003-777
(ONLINE BOOKINGS NOT AVAILABLE FOR THESE CONSULTATIONS)
Are You Looking For A Massage In Mill Park?
Welcome to Vitality Chiropractic Australia, your trusted, respected and most highly reviewed Mill Park Massage providers. For many years we’ve proudly been taking care of Mill Park residents. If you’re a new client to our clinic then please see our current special introductory offer that is available for all first timers!
- 60-minute Initial Consultation & Massage for $50.00 (normally $70.00): This appointment includes a quick discussion with your Mill Park massage therapist so that they’re aware of your current problem and why you’ve decided to visit us. We will follow this by providing you with a thorough massage session.
- Following this initial consultation all clients are welcomed to take advantage of our range of appointments which include: 60-minute Massage for $70.00, 45-minute Massage for $55.00 and the 30-minute Massage for $40.00
Welcome To Mill Park Massage!
We pride ourselves on providing affordable care for all of our clients. You can rest assured that you’re in good hands with our team of highly regarded, professional and skilled practitioners. Our clinic has been designed to promote a sense of calmness to assist your overall wellbeing. We offer a range of massage appointments and therapies such as relaxation, pregnancy, remedial and sports specific so that we can specifically address your needs. Below you will find our special offer packages and styles of massage that are available in our clinic. We’ve made choosing the most appropriate appointment easy for you. For additional information or to schedule an appointment time please call Mill Park Massage via 1300-003-777.
How To Find Us
Traveling by car (approximately 5-minutes):
Vitality Chiropractic Australia is situated in the heart of Mill Park within close proximity for all residents. Our clinics address is 9/7 Development Boulevard, Mill Park (3082). Enter Development Boulevard from Plenty Road near Bunnings Warehouse. Our consulting rooms are 200-metres down the road and located on the right hand side. We have plenty of onsite and street parking available for all clients.
Why Do More People Choose Us For Massage in Mill Park?
- Appointments Available 7 Days/Week: Taking time out of your schedule can sometimes be difficult. Given this, we offer appointments throughout the week with morning and evening times available
- Experienced Therapists: Our therapists have many years professional and clinical experience
- Affordable Care: We want everyone to enjoy the many benefits of massage therapy by providing cost effective and affordable treatment
- Insurance Claimable Onsite: We make using your private health cover easy by allowing you to claim at the time of your appointment
- Home Massage Appointments Available: Can’t find the time to visit our clinic? Let us help you with a home massage treatment (additional travel charges apply)
- Professionally Registered: Our massage practitioners continue to uphold full registration and board standards
What Style Of Massage Can You Choose From?
Do you know exactly what you’re looking for? Choose from a combination of our massage styles which we have listed below.
- Relaxation Massage assists people with unwinding and escaping daily stress. We will use a combination of gentle massage, oils, breathing and stretching to relieve tension, restore movement and leave you feeling completely invigorated
- Remedial Massage is fantastic for targeting troublesome soft tissue areas. We use a blend of deep and relaxing techniques to reduce muscle tension and knots
- Sports Rehabilitation Massage is particularly useful for improving flexibility, mobility, strength and rehabilitation of specific sports injuries
- Deep Tissue Massage is preferred by individuals who enjoy a ‘heavy’ or deep massage. Specifically targets to deepest muscle fibres and fascia
- Pregnancy Massage is a gentle and safe therapy to reduce pregnancy-related stiffness, muscle tightness as well as general aches and pain
- Dry Needling / Acupuncture & Trigger Point Massage are very specific and targeted forms of muscle therapy that are ideal for addressing tight muscle knots and assisting relaxation
7 Benefits Of Choosing Mill Park Massage
- Experienced lowered stress levels by receiving a total body relaxation massage. Our relaxation massage sessions incorporate a head to toe approach to ensure you leave our clinic feeling completely revitalized, energetic and content
- Reduce pain that is associated with muscle tightness and spasm through comprehensive and targeted management techniques such as dry needling, trigger point therapy and acupressure
- Enhance your joint mobility and flexibility as our therapists remove unwanted muscle knots through a variety of gentle and relaxing techniques
- Improve your skin tone and elasticity after we improve your body circulation to enhance fluid and nutrient flow
- Are your experiencing neck or back pain? Let our therapists take care of your body by using cupping, deep tissue therapy and effleurage which are fantastic relaxation techniques to assist with problems like this and many more
- A little known benefit of massage is its ability to improve your balance and proprioception.
- Ensure you receive affordable care from a trusted Mill Park Massage provider by choosing our clinic like many other local and surrounding residents do on a regular basis
Massage Gift Vouchers Are Now Available!
Are you looking for a gift idea for a loved one? Who wouldn’t enjoy a massage for a special occasion like a birthday, anniversary or Christmas? Due to popular demand we’re pleased to announce that ‘Massage Gift Vouchers’ are now available to purchase over the phone or in the clinic. Available vouchers are listed below or you may wish to choose a specific amount for your gift, feel free to discuss available options with our team.
- 30-minute Massage: $30.00 (normally $40.00)
- 45-minute Massage: $40.00 (normally $55.00)
- 60-minute Massage: $50.00 (normally $70.00)