Mill Park Myotherapy
Available 6 Days
Professional & Experienced
Call 24/7: 1300-003-777
$50 (60-min) Initial Myotherapy Appt Special Offer!
Call Your Myotherapist Via 1300-003-777
(ONLINE BOOKINGS NOT AVAILABLE FOR THESE CONSULTATIONS)
Are You Looking For A Mill Park Myotherapist?
Welcome to Vitality Chiropractic Australia, we continue to provide Mill Park’s most professional and experienced Mill Park Myotherapy services. For many years now the residents of Mill Park have turned to Jordan Galt to address their musculoskeletal problems. Are you new to our clinic? Please see below for our current introductory special offer:
- 60-minute Initial Myotherapy Consultation for $50.00 (normally $70.00): Your Myotherapist in Mill Park will begin by performing a brief assessment following by performing a comprehensive Myotherapy session.
- Following your initial consultation all clients are welcomed to take advantage of our regular appointments which include: 60-minute Myotherapy for $70.00, 45-minute Myotherapy for $55.00 and the 30-minute Myotherapy for $40.00
Welcome To Mill Park Myotherapy!
If you’re suffering muscle pain or associated soft tissue dysfunction then you’ve come to the right place! Mill Park Myotherapy is proud to provide our local and surrounding community with the most trusted, professional and positively reviewed care out of all nearby massage & Myotherapy clinics. On this page you’ll find everything you need to know about Mill Park Myotherapy as well as how to schedule an appointment. We regularly assist individuals suffering headaches, poor posture, stress, general stiffness, muscle spasm, muscle tightness, post-traumatic whiplash, overuse injuries, sports injuries, nerve symptoms and much more!
How To Find Us
Traveling by car (approximately 5-minutes):
Vitality Chiropractic Australia is situated in the heart of Mill Park within close proximity for all residents. Our clinics address is 9/7 Development Boulevard, Mill Park (3082). Enter Development Boulevard from Plenty Road near Bunnings Warehouse. Our consulting rooms are 200-metres down the road and located on the right hand side. We have plenty of onsite and street parking available for all clients.
Why Do More Locals Choose Us?
- We continue to provide professional management around the clock and throughout the working week with appointments available Monday to Saturday (except Wednesday)
- Our appointments are affordable for all individuals seeking Myotherapy treatment
- Vitality Chiropractic Australia is fully equipped with onsite private health insurance claiming facilities ensuring that you don’t have to stress about claiming after your appointment
- Your Mill Park Myotherapy team have many years of clinical and professional experience
How Can A Myotherapist In Mill Park Help You Today?
Myotherapy is a brilliant modality for assisting individuals in specific musculoskeletal rehabilitation as well as addressing common aches and pains which we may experience during our daily lives. Some of the lesser known or recognized benefits of consulting with a Myotherapist include:
- Alleviates local and referred pain that is associated with muscular and connective tissue trigger points (i.e knots)
- Reduces overall muscle tension that may be the result of exercise, overuse, poor posture, emotional stress and trauma
- Effectively stretches muscle and soft tissue to increase blood flow and therefore stimulate a healing response
- Reduces general stiffness and encourages greater range of motion and flexibility
- Reduces typical stress and strain that can be attributed to post-exercise muscle pain
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the latest appointment that I can schedule with a Myotherapist in Mill Park?
- The latest appointment that we have available during the week is 6:30pm. The busiest time in our clinic is between 4:30pm to 7:00pm and these appointment times fill up fast. If this is the only time that you can visit our clinic we encourage you to call a few days ahead just in case we’re booked out.
- Can I claim my private health insurance in your clinic?
- Absolutely. There is nothing worse then dealing with private health insurance companies, therefore we have onsite claiming facilities available for all Myotherapy clients.
- Do you have both male and female Myotherapists?
- We currently have one Myotherapist, Jordan Galt who is male. However, we understand that your privacy is important and regularly see females in our clinic. If you have any concerns please address these with us by calling 1300-003-777.