Best Rated Atlas Orthogonal
Chiropractor In Melbourne
Our Commitment To You
Most 5 Star Reviews
Practicing 10+ Years
Before/After Hrs & Weekends
Private Treatment Rooms
No Referral Required
SMS (24/7): 0430-530-580
Or Book Online Below
No Suitable Appts Online?
Call For More Availabilities
Thank You For Visiting Our Website. We’re Highly Regarded & Trusted For Providing Thorough, Professional & Experienced Atlas Orthogonal Chiropractic In Melbourne. Each Year We See Thousands Of Cases & Continue To Strive For Excellent & Caring Management. Have A Question? Speak To Us Today.
- UNIQUE: Proudly providing the most sought after Atlas Orthogonal Chiropractor Melbourne treatment, we’re a modern pain, injury & upper neck focused Chiropractor. Many first time customers are unsure whether this treatment will help them. We understand that you may have questions relating to your problem & take the necessary time to address your concerns.
- REPUTATION: We’re confident that you’ll appreciate what we have to offer as we continue to be the most highly reviewed Melbourne Atlas Orthogonal Chiropractors.
- EXPERIENCE: Your Atlas Chiropractor has over a decade of professional experience & maintains current certification through ongoing seminars & education.
- APPOINTMENTS & TREATMENT: All customers receive same day examination & treatment. Melbourne Atlas Orthogonal Chiropractors are available six days a week. Regular business hours are 8:30am – 7:00pm, however if you’re unavailable during these times we will attempt to cater for your situation as best as we can.
Who Is Vitality Chiropractic Australia?
We’re a family business that’s driven to provide the community with the best, highest quality & caring Chiropractic care. We’re Chiropractors who have completed further studies in the upper cervical spine. This allows us to provide more thorough & comprehensive treatment for a greater range of ailments. We take pride in getting to know & understand everything about our customers. If we’re not the most appropriate practitioner to address your problem then we’ll happily refer you to someone within our large professional network. We’ve worked tirelessly to develop a reputation of trust & respect. We practice in an evidence based manner and this means the care which you receive is supported by research and is the best available. We encourage all customers to contact the Chiropractor (James Allen) directly if you have any question prior to scheduling an appointment. We look forward to continuing our association with the community and being recognized as the best Atlas Orthogonal Chiropractors in Melbourne.
Melbourne Atlas Chiropractic Treatment
We’re continually amazed at the problems that people seek treatment for. We want to stress that everyone is different and therefore no two cases will respond exactly the same. We’ve compiled a brief list of the most common problems that people suffer from when visiting an Atlas Orthogonal Chiropractor (however there are many more):
- Headaches & Migraines, facial pain such as Trigeminal Neuralgia
- Tinnitus and sensation of ear fullness (i.e Meniere’s disease)
- Dizziness & Vertigo
- Chronic neck pain, joint stiffness and lack of mobility
- Nerve pain, Fibromyalgia, Chronic fatigue, Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Postural problems & muscle asymmetry
- TMJ/Jaw pain, clicking & grinding
- Degenerative joint conditions such as Arthiritis
How Is An Atlas Orthogonal Chiro Different?
Atlas Orthogonal Chiropractic is gentle & doesn’t involve any tugging, pulling or cracking of the neck that people usually associate with a Chiropractor.
- STEP 1: Your therapist will ask you to complete a brief examination & history form. This form will include questions such as how long have you had your problem, have you had previous treatment, do you currently take medication, what makes your problem better & worse. This will help us to better understand your complaint.
- STEP 2: After your practitioner has reviewed this information they’ll perform a spinal & extremity examination. This usually takes 10 – 15min (depending upon the complaint) and may involve observing your posture, muscle symmetry, strength, range of motion, orthopaedic & neurological function. This will help us to determine an appropriate diagnosis and the best treatment strategies.
- STEP 3: We’ll discuss all findings so you fully understand what has taken place. We’ll outline what we feel is the best treatment and if you’re happy to do so then we’ll commence treatment at your initial appointment. We’re frequently asked how does an atlas adjustment take place? The client is instructed to lie on one side of their body while the Chiropractor positions the head and neck appropriately head piece. As you remain still your Chiropractor is able to accurately position the Atlas Orthogonal percussion instrument in contact with the lateral aspect of the atlas (C1) vertebrae. The percussion instrument is released to deliver a gentle vibration into the joint.
Melbourne Chiropractor Atlas Orthogonal Fee’s
We exist to benefit every member of the community. We strive for excellence & affordable care. We continue to ensure our fees remain below national average & that of surrounding Chiropractors.
- INITIAL ATLAS ORTHOGONAL CONSULTATION (EXAMINATION ONLY: 30min): $39.00. If you wish to simply discuss your issue with a Chiropractor and receive an assessment then this appointment is for you. There is no obligation to commence treatment.
- INITIAL ATLAS ORTHOGONAL CONSULTATION (EXAMINATION & TREATMENT: 30 – 45min): $85.00. This is our most popular appointment for new customers. You’ll receive a thorough examination, discussion regarding your complaint & same day treatment. Please note: if upper cervical spine imaging is clinically necessary then imaging is taken onsite for prompt processing. Additional fee’s may apply however will be discussed.
- STANDARD CONSULTATION (5 – 15min): $58.00. Typical treatment includes joint manipulation/mobilisation, massage, needling & stretching. Treatment is dependant upon your problem.
- EXTENDED CONSULTATION (15 – 25min): $72.00. This appointment is suitable for customers who have more complex problems that require longer treatment time.
Consult With An Atlas Orthogonal Upper Cervical Chiropractor Today. Schedule A No Obligation Examination By Calling 1300-003-777.
Atlas Orthogonal Chiropractor Melbourne FAQ
- What Is Atlas Orthogonal? Atlas Orthogonal is just one of many fields that Chiropractors can branch into. Atlas Orthogonal Chiropractors pay particular attention to the upper neck. The upper neck consists of the skull, atlas (first cervical vertebrae) and axis (second cervical vertebrae). This area of the spine is recognized as having the largest influence upon nervous system and general function. The role of the neck is to protect the spinal cord and brainstem from damage while also allowing flexibility and movement. A consequence of allowing movement is that it can contribute to neuromechanical problems such as injury, misalignment and dysfunction.
- I was reading various forums on the internet and stumbled across your website. Will you be able to help with my problem? It is important to understand that every case is different and therefore without a proper assessment it is difficult to provide any information regarding your outcome following treatment. If you would like a no-obligation discussion with an Atlas Orthogonal Melbourne Chiropractor then please contact Vitality Chiropractic Australia via 1300-003-777.
- Is Atlas Profilax the same as Atlas Orthogonal? There are a variety of upper cervical specific Chiropractic techniques such as NUCCA and Atlas Profilax. Each technique has various subtle differences and these should be discussed with your practitioner prior to scheduling an appointment.
- Can I schedule an appointment without receiving treatment? If you would like to discuss more about this Chiropractic technique without an examination or treatment then we would happily sit down with you.
- Are there any further resources where I can find additional information about Atlas Orthogonal treatment?