Melbourne Atlas Orthogonal Chiropractor
Rated #1 In Melbourne
Most 5 Star Google Reviews
Practicing 10+ Years
Before/After Hours & Weekends
Private Treatment Rooms
Treatment & Advice Today
Call (24/7): 1300-003-777
SMS (24/7): 0430-530-580
Committed To Providing Respected, Trustworthy & Quality Atlas Orthogonal Treatment. Call 24/7, Send Us An SMS Or Book Online.
- Welcome to Vitality Chiropractic Australia, proud providers of the most reputable Atlas Orthogonal Chiropractor Melbourne treatment.
- Reputation: Don’t take our word for it, we encourage all prospective clients to see why we’re the most highly reviewed Atlas Orthogonal Chiropractors in Melbourne.
- Experience: Your Atlas Chiropractor is certified and continues to manage clients with gentle upper cervical treatment.
- Professionalism: We put your needs first and foremost and this means being honest with you from the moment you step foot in our clinic. Therefore, if we feel that we aren’t the right practitioners for you then we will assist you finding the most suitable referral.
- Availability: Melbourne Atlas Orthogonal Chiropractors are available six days a week as well as after hours, weekends and public holidays for emergency cases.
- Affordable: Seeing a specialist can often be quite expensive and we continue to strive to provide Melbourne with cost effective and affordable Chiropractic care.
Melbourne Atlas Chiropractic Treatment
As Atlas Orthogonal Chiropractors in Melbourne we’re continually amazed at the problems that people seek treatment for. It is common for us to receive phone calls from people asking whether an atlas adjustment will benefit them. It is important to recognize that everyone is different and therefore no two cases will respond exactly the same. We have compiled a list of the most common problems that clients seek Atlas Orthogonal treatment for and have seen fantastic results with:
What Is Atlas Orthogonal Chiropractic?
Atlas Orthogonal is just one of many fields that Chiropractors can branch into. Atlas Orthogonal Chiropractors pay particular attention to the upper neck. The upper neck consists of the skull, atlas (first cervical vertebrae) and axis (second cervical vertebrae). This area of the spine is recognized as having the largest influence upon nervous system and general function. The role of the neck is to protect the spinal cord and brainstem from damage while also allowing flexibility and movement. A consequence of allowing movement is that it can contribute to neuromechanical problems such as injury, misalignment and dysfunction.
Guaranteed Same Day
Appt & Treatment
Over 10 Years Of
Equipment & Facilities
Professional, Thorough & Caring Chiropractors
How Is An Atlas Orthogonal Chiropractor Different?
Atlas Orthogonal Chiropractic is a gentle therapy that doesn’t involve any tugging, pulling or cracking of the neck that is usually associated with seeing a Chiropractor. An Atlas Orthogonal Chiropractor is simply a Chiropractor with additional training and therefore the examination process is very similar. When you initially visit an Atlas Chiropractic certified practitioner you’ll receive:
- Discussion surrounding your current and previous medical history. This discussion will assist your Chiropractor in determining a list of appropriate differential diagnoses and therefore guide their examination of you.
- A comprehensive spinal and extremity analysis will take place following your discussion. This examination will involve various range of motion testing, joint and soft tissue palpation as well as any condition relevant orthopaedic and neurological tests.
- Following these procedures your Melbourne Atlas Chiropractor will discuss their findings, if any further examination is required as well as any proposed treatment strategies.
- We’re frequently asked how does an atlas adjustment take place? The client is instructed to lie on one side of their body while the Chiropractor positions the head and neck appropriately on the Atlas Orthogonal head piece. As the client remains still your Chiropractor is able to accurately position the Atlas Orthogonal percussion instrument in contact with the lateral aspect of the atlas vertebrae. The percussion instrument is released to deliver a gentle vibration into the joint.
Atlas Orthogonal Chiropractor Melbourne FAQ
- I was reading various forums on the internet and stumbled across your website. Will you be able to help with my problem?
- It is important to understand that every case is different and therefore without a proper assessment it is difficult to provide any information regarding your outcome following treatment. If you would like a no-obligation discussion with an Atlas Orthogonal Melbourne Chiropractor then please contact Vitality Chiropractic Australia via 1300-003-777.
- Is Atlas Profilax the same as Atlas Orthogonal?
- There are a variety of upper cervical specific Chiropractic techniques such as NUCCA and Atlas Profilax. Each technique has various subtle differences and these should be discussed with your practitioner prior to scheduling an appointment.
- Can I schedule an appointment without receiving treatment?
- If you would like to discuss more about this Chiropractic technique without an examination or treatment then we would happily sit down with you.
- Are there any further resources where I can find additional information about Atlas Orthogonal treatment?