Rated #1 Melbourne
Bulk Billing Chiropractors
Our Commitment To You
No Gap Fees
Most 5 Star Google Reviews
10+ Years Experience
Before/After Hours & Weekends
Private Treatment Rooms
Client Focused Care
Same Day Treatment
Treatment & Advice Today
Call (24/7): 1300-003-777
SMS (24/7): 0430-530-580
“Welcome To Vitality Chiropractic Australia, We’re Proudly Recognized As The Best Bulk Billing Chiropractors In Melbourne. We’ve Achieved This Through Ongoing Excellence & Collaboration With Doctors. Unlike Some Clinics Which Claim To Be Bulk Billing – We Genuinely Are! If You’re Seeking Dedicated Professionals Which Provide Quality Treatment Contact Us Today.”
Firstly, thank you for visiting our webpage & possibly choosing us as your preferred Medicare Bulk Billing Chiropractors in Melbourne. Below you’ll discover the key reasons why more Melbourne residents choose us.
- LOCATION: We’re conveniently situated within close proximity to the Melbourne CBD and northern suburbs. Our address is 9/7 Development Boulevard, Mill Park (Victoria). Our clinic is easily accessible for all surrounding residents with secure onsite parking available.
- TRUST: Doctors and specialists trust their patients with us as we receive hundreds of referrals each year.
- REPUTATION: Local residents choose our Chiropractors because we’ve developed a fantastic reputation with the most 5 star Google reviews in the area.
- NO GAP FEES: All clients who have received approval from there doctor are entitled to no gap Medicare bulk bill Chiropractor appointments. We ask all clients to please bring your paperwork to your appointment. This means you could save upwards of $340 by choosing us!
- AVAILABILITY: Your bulk bill Chiropractors are proudly available 365 days a year and it’s our promise to accommodate your needs as best as we possible can.
- NO WAITING: There is nothing worse then being stuck in a waiting room & constantly looking at the clock. It’s our guarantee that we continue to run on time with your appointments. This means there is minimal waiting time.
See Your Nearby Bulk Billing Chiropractor Today!
Did you know that not all Chiropractors bulk bill there consultation fees? If you’re wondering if you’re eligible to receive Medicare assistance then please follow the below steps.
- Schedule an appointment with your doctor to discuss your problem.
- If your doctor feels that you’re eligible to receive the Medicare Enhanced Primary Care Plan (formally known as the Chronic Disease Management Plan) then request to see a Chiropractor for your treatment.
- Your doctor will complete all necessary paperwork and give you a referral.
- Call your local bulk bill Chiropractor team on 1300-003-777 to schedule an appointment.
Problems Treated By Your Medicare Chiropractors
Doctors regularly refer their patients to bulk billing Chiropractors for professional & experienced musculoskeletal injury treatment. We continue to see hundreds of clients using Chiropractic Medicare services each year for problems including:
- Neck, middle back and lumbar spine pain.
- Postural issues and issues like shoulder pain & neck stiffness.
- Headaches, Migraines and other types of facial pain.
- Sciatica, disc bulges and other types of nerve pain.
- Pregnancy related back pain.
- Carpal tunnel syndrome.
- Vertigo & dizziness.
- Sports injuries & Whiplash.
- Muscle spasm & general stiffness.
- Arthritis and degenerative joint conditions.
What Is The Medicare Enhanced Primary Care Plan?
The Medicare Chronic Disease Management Plan is a scheme which provides a rebate for medical services. You’re eligible to use 5 bulk billed Chiropractic consultations each calendar year if you’re suffering from a chronic musculoskeletal condition (longer then 6 months) simultaneously with other health issues. It’s up to your doctor to determine whether you meet the eligibility criteria. Professions which accepted medicare rebates include Chiropractors, Audiologists, Diabetes educators, Dietitians, Exercise Physiologists, Occupational therapists, Physiotherapists, Osteopaths, Mental health workers, Podiatrists, Psychologists & Speech therapists. Your doctor is required to complete Medicare forms 721 and 723. We ask that you please bring these forms with you to your Chiropractic appointment or request that they’re faxed to us.
Process Of Seeing A Chiropractor Medicare Provider
When you visit a Chiropractor Medicare rebate provider you’ll receive:
- A comprehensive discussion so that your bulk billing Chiropractors understand your complaint.
- Thorough physical examination which includes assessing your mobility, strength, joint function and neurological health.
- An accurate diagnosis, treatment plan and long term prognosis.
- Ongoing no gap Chiropractic appointments throughout your rehabilitation so that your complaint is appropriately managed.
Chiropractor Bulk Bill Frequently Asked Questions
- Am I eligible to receive the five Medicare Chiropractic appointments?
- If you’re unsure of your eligibility we encourage you to consult with your doctor to discuss your problem. If your doctor feels that you will benefit from Chiropractic treatment then we look forward to seeing your shortly. If you would like to discuss consulting with a bulk bill Chiropractor please call 1300-003-777.
- Can you initiate my Medicare plan so I don’t have to visit my doctor?
- Chiropractors and other practitioners who’re Medicare rebate approved are not able to initiate your Medicare plan.
- Do I have to pay anything following my Chiropractic appointments?
- While some clinics claim to be no gap bulk billing Chiropractors we guarantee that you’ll have no additional or out of pocket expenses when you visit Vitality Chiropractic Australia.
- Am I able to use another 5 appointments with you if I’ve already seen someone else?
- Under the current Medicare rebate scheme you’re only entitled to use a maximum of 5 consultations per calendar year. If you’ve already used this for the current year then you’ll need to wait to the start of next year.
- Can I still see you if I haven’t received my paperwork from my doctor?
- To commence your Chiropractor Medicare appointments we need your paperwork. We encourage you to visit your doctor and schedule an appointment with your practice a few days later to ensure you receive all necessary paperwork in time.
- Can I use my Medicare rebate to cover the cost of products or scans?
- Medicare only covers the reasonable cost of appointments.