Rated #1 Melbourne Bulk Billing Chiropractor
Our Commitment To You
No Gap Fees
Most 5 Star Reviews
Practicing 10+ Years
Before/After Hrs & Weekends
Private Treatment Rooms
Treatment & Advice Now
Call (24/7): 1300-003-777
SMS (24/7): 0430-530-580
Or Book Online Below
No Suitable Appts Online?
Call For More Availabilities
We Strive For Customer Satisfaction & Quality Pain Relief. Proudly Recognized As The Best Bulk Billing Chiropractors In Melbourne, We Continue To Collaborate With Doctors & The Community. Unlike Some Clinics Which Claim To Be Bulk Billing – We Genuinely Are. Appointments Available 8:30am – 7:00pm.
- WHO ARE WE?: A modern Chiropractic clinic which has been putting the community first for over 10 years. We don’t charge any gap fees & spend necessary time to help you feel better.
- REPUTATION: Doctors and specialists trust their patients with us as we receive hundreds of referrals each year. We also have the most 5 star Chiropractor reviews in the northern suburbs of Melbourne.
- APPOINTMENTS & TREATMENT: We recognize that you want treatment and therefore ensure all customers receive same day appointments & management.
- LOCATION: Our address is 9/7 Development Boulevard, Mill Park (Victoria). We’re easily accessible for all surrounding residents with secure onsite parking available.
- NO GAP FEES: All clients who have received approval from there doctor are entitled to no gap Medicare bulk bill Chiropractor appointments. We ask all clients to please bring your paperwork to your appointment. This means you could save upwards of $340 by choosing us!
What Is The Medicare Enhanced Primary Care Plan?
The Medicare Chronic Disease Management Plan is a scheme which provides a rebate for medical services. You’re eligible to use 5 bulk billed Chiropractic consultations each calendar year if you’re suffering from a chronic musculoskeletal condition (i.e longer then 6 months) simultaneously with other health issues. It’s up to your doctor to determine whether you meet the eligibility criteria. Professions which accepted medicare rebates include Chiropractors, Audiologists, Diabetes educators, Dietitians, Exercise Physiologists, Occupational therapists, Physiotherapists, Osteopaths, Mental health workers, Podiatrists, Psychologists & Speech therapists. Your doctor is required to complete Medicare forms 721 and 723. We ask that you please bring these forms with you to your Chiropractic appointment or request that they’re faxed to us.
Consult With A Medicare Chiropractor Today
Did you know that not all Chiropractors bulk bill their consultation fees? If you’re wondering if you’re eligible to receive Medicare assistance then please see below:
- STEP 1: Schedule an appointment with your doctor to discuss your problem.
- STEP 2: If your doctor feels that you’re eligible to receive the Medicare Enhanced Primary Care Plan (formally known as the Chronic Disease Management Plan) then request to see a Chiropractor for your treatment.
- STEP 3: Request that your doctor writes your Medicare plan in our business name – Vitality Chiropractic Australia. Address: 9/7 Development Boulevard, Mill Park (3082).
- STEP 4: Call your local bulk bill Chiropractors via 1300-003-777 to schedule an appointment. Please inform our team that you’ve received a care plan from your doctor.
Chiropractor Melbourne Bulk Bill Pain Relief
Doctors regularly refer their patients to Chiropractors who bulk bill for professional & experienced musculoskeletal injury treatment. We continue to see hundreds of clients using Medicare services each year for problems including:
- Neck, middle back and lumbar spine pain.
- Postural issues and issues like shoulder pain & neck stiffness.
- Headaches, Migraines and other types of facial pain.
- Sciatica, disc bulges and other types of nerve pain.
- Pregnancy related back pain.
- Carpal tunnel syndrome.
- Vertigo & dizziness, Sports injuries & Whiplash.
- Muscle spasm, stiffness, Arthritis and degenerative conditions.
You’ve Booked An Appointment. What’s Next?
- STEP 1: When you arrive your Chiropractor will ask you to complete an examination form. This details specifics about your complaint such as where is the pain, how long have you had it for, does anything make it better/worse and more.
- STEP 2: After reviewing all relevant information your Chiropractor will perform a comprehensive physical examination. An examination varies depending upon the region of body however typically involves observing your posture, movement, gait, muscle strength, neurological & orthopaedic function. This usually takes 5 – 10min. We respect your privacy and do not request that you remove clothing.
- STEP 3: Your Chiropractor will be able to formulate an accurate diagnosis and discuss the best treatment strategies for your problem. If you’re happy to receive treatment then we’ll do so at this appointment.
Chiropractor Bulk Bill Melbourne FAQ’s
- Am I eligible to receive the five Medicare Chiropractic appointments? If you’re unsure of your eligibility we encourage you to consult with your doctor to discuss your problem. If your doctor feels that you will benefit from Chiropractic treatment then we look forward to seeing your shortly. If you would like to discuss consulting with a bulk bill Chiropractor please call 1300-003-777.
- Can you initiate my Medicare plan so I don’t have to visit my doctor? Chiropractors and other practitioners who’re Medicare rebate approved are not able to initiate your Medicare plan.
- Do I have to pay anything following my Chiropractic appointments? While some clinics claim to be no gap bulk billing Chiropractors we guarantee that you’ll have no additional or out of pocket expenses when you visit Vitality Chiropractic Australia.
- Am I able to use another 5 appointments with you if I’ve already seen someone else? Under the current Medicare rebate scheme you’re only entitled to use a maximum of 5 consultations per calendar year. If you’ve already used this for the current year then you’ll need to wait to the start of next year.
- Can I still see you if I haven’t received my paperwork from my doctor? To commence your Chiropractor Medicare appointments we need your paperwork. We encourage you to visit your doctor and schedule an appointment with your practice a few days later to ensure you receive all necessary paperwork in time.
- Can I use my Medicare rebate to cover the cost of products or scans? Medicare only covers the reasonable cost of appointments.