Rated #1 Massage
For Bundoora Residents
Our Commitment To You
Open Tuesday To Saturday
1st Appt Special Offers
Most 5 Star Reviews
Practicing 10+ Years
Before & After Hours Appts
Private Treatment Rooms
Private Health Accepted
How Can You Visit Us?
Click Below To Call
SMS (24/7): 0447-306-676
*Online Bookings Not Available*
- STYLES: We tailor your treatment to your needs/requests and are appropriately qualified in Remedial, Deep Tissue, Needling, Cupping, Pregnancy, Sports, Lymphatic Drainage & more.
- UNIQUE: Your Massage therapist is highly regarded by the community and driven to acheive your fulfillment so that you’ll happily refer your friends & family.
- REPUTATION: We’ve developed a fantastic reputation for the best Massage Bundoora therapy because we have the most 5 star reviews in the area.
- EXPERIENCE: Therapist experience is important because it ensures you’re in competent hands (i.e “you get what you pay for”). We have over a decade of practical experience assisting local families.
- AVAILABILITY: We understand that you want to be seen promptly and therefore ensure appointments are available each day.
- LOCATION: Your therapist is located approximately 10min from Bundoora. We’re a short drive past University Hill & RMIT University up Plenty Road.
- AFFORDABLE: We aim to help everyone. No matter what financial situation we expect that you’ll still be able to access affordable Massage therapy with us.
Massage Bundoora Special Offer Available Now
We listen to our customers. The community asked for professional, affordable & experienced Massage therapy and we delivered. We continue to offer all new customers a special introductory offer. This is our way of giving back so you can see why so many local residents love what we have to offer. We’re 100% confident that no other Bundoora Massage therapy clinic can compete with our service. Please Note: All new customers are required to have an initial appointment. We ask that you please arrive 5 – 10min prior to your appointment time to complete an examination form. Following this you’ll have a brief discussion with your therapist before jumping straight into your massage.
- 30MIN INITIAL MASSAGE: $38.00 (SAVE $12.00)
- 45MIN INITIAL MASSAGE: $55.00 (SAVE $15.00)
- 60MIN INITIAL MASSAGE: $68.00 (SAVE $17.00)
- 30MIN STANDARD MASSAGE: $50.00
- 45MIN STANDARD MASSAGE: $70.00
- 60MIN STANDARD MASSAGE: $85.00
Bundoora Massage Clinic Techniques
Not all Massage therapists are the same. This can make it difficult to find someone who is suitable for you. Through ongoing education we continue to ensure we’re able to provide comprehensive therapy for our customers.
- RELAXATION MASSAGE helps you escape from your daily stress by using slow, gentle massage, stretching & oils to invigorate you.
- REMEDIAL MASSAGE is a brilliant technique focusing on tight and tender areas. Your therapist uses an array of deep and relaxing techniques to reduce muscle tension and knots.
- SPORTS MASSAGE is useful for athletes or people looking to improve flexibility, strength and rehabilitation of specific sports injuries such as shin splints, shoulder impingement syndrome & iliotibial band syndrome.
- DEEP TISSUE MASSAGE is usually preferred by people who like the “no pain no gain” theory.
- PREGNANCY MASSAGE is a gentle and safe therapy that assists with pregnancy-related complaints.
- DRY NEEDLING, ACUPUNCTURE & TRIGGER POINT THERAPY are very specific and targeted forms of massage that are ideal for addressing tight muscle knots.
- CUPPING assists with reducing inflammation, promoting relaxation & improving blood flow.
6 Benefits Of Choosing Us For A Massage In Bundoora
- Instantaneously reduce your stress levels by receiving a total body relaxation massage. Lets us explore your body head to toe to ensure you leave us feeling re-energized, content and revitalized.
- Reduce any aches or pains that you may have due to muscle tightness and spasm.
- Improve your flexibility and joint mobility as we target soft tissue knots and assist you with gentle stretches .
- Got a stubborn neck, back or extremity complaint? Let us use some of our professional techniques like dry needling, cupping, trigger point therapy and acupuncture to assist you.
- Did you know that massage can help with your balance and proprioception?
- Ensure you receive the most affordable care from a respected Bundoora massage therapist by choosing Vitality Chiropractic Australia.
Professional Services Only. Appointments Available Early Morning, Late Nights & Weekends. Call 1300-003-777.
Massage Bundoora Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I just walk in for an appointment like I do at the shopping centre? While we do accept walk in appointments we encourage all new clients to call us via 1300-003-777 to arrange an appointment to avoid any unnecessary waiting if a therapist is not available.
- What if my problem is not muscular? When you visit a Bundoora Massage therapist they’ll perform a physical examination to determine your problem and whether massage is appropriate for your complaint. If they feel you will be better suited being treated by someone else they will happily refer you immediately.
- Can I request to see a female massage therapist? We understand that your privacy is important and that not everyone is comfortable seeing a male massage therapist. If this concerns you then please let us know prior to your appointment.
- What is the best way to travel to your clinic by car? For Bundoora residents travel north along Plenty Road towards South Morang. Continue past University Hill and RMIT University and look out for McDonald’s. At the following intersection turn right onto Development Boulevard. Continue down the hill for approximately 200 metres and look out for us on your right hand side.
“Beat Pain and Find Your Way to Better General Wellbeing, with Remedial Massage in Bundoora”
Do you frequently deal with back pain due to your job? Have you recently suffered a sports injury? Do you find yourself constantly fighting off tension headaches, muscle cramps, lower back pain or other unwelcome aches and pains?
If so, then a remedial massage may be the best solution available for you. At Vitality Chiropractic Australia, we offer remedial massage to clients in Bundoora. Our massage services are designed to help you fight off debilitating pain so that you can get back to relaxing and enjoying your life. A good remedial massage can help with sports injuries, occupational injuries, neck or back pain, tension headaches, muscle cramps and many other problems.
More than just helping you fight immediate pain, Vitality Chiropractic Australia is dedicated to getting our many regular clients to a place where those pains don’t come back. Where other Chiropractors or remedial massage therapists in Bundoora focus on pain relief, we view general well-being as our top priority. We want to help you get to a more sustainable point where work, sports, or other day-to-day activities are no longer creating acute pain.
We not only know how to use manual techniques to relieve muscle tension and tightness, but we also know that many chronic pains or discomforts originate with the spine. We can help you adopt a better posture and other healthy day-to-day habits so that you can live your life without ongoing pain.
For everyone interested in learning more about our clinic or how we can help you, please call 1300 003 777 for more information.