Melbourne DVA Chiropractors
Our Commitment To You:
No Appointment Fees
Most 5 Star Reviews
No Paperwork Required
Before/After Hrs & Weekends
Private Treatment Rooms
Treatment & Advice Now
Click Below To Call
SMS (24/7): 0430-530-580
Or Book Online Below
No Suitable Appts Online?
Call For More Availabilities
We’re A Pain Relief Clinic Focused On Customer Satisfaction. For Over A Decade We’ve Been Providing Professional Care That Is Trusted By Veterans & Doctors. Call (24/7), Appointments Available Daily 8:30am – 7:00pm.
- UNIQUE: We put our many customers first & foremost. We spend the necessary time to complete your treatment (consultations range from 15 – 45min) & are recognized by the community & doctors for providing high quality therapy.
- LOCATION: Our consulting rooms are located at 9/7 Development Boulevard, Mill Park (Victoria). We’re accessible for all veterans & DVA recipients with free onsite secure secure parking.
- REPUTATION & TRUST: We’ve developed a fantastic reputation within the community, doctors and veterans which sees us have the most 5 star Chiropractic reviews.
- NO GAP FEES: All DVA Chiropractic clients receive no gap consultations fees. We please ask that you bring all necessary paperwork to your first appointment and we’ll take care of the rest.
- EXPERIENCE: Your practitioner has more then 10 years of professional & clinical experience within the musculoskeletal field.
- AVAILABILITY: Our clinic is open 8:30am – 7:00pm however you can contact us outside of these hours. We continue to ensure people have access to Chiropractic treatment every morning, evening & weekend.
How Can DVA Help With Your Treatment?
If you’re suffering from a musculoskeletal injury then Chiropractic treatment may benefit you. Chiropractors assess your joints, muscles, nerves & associated structures and administer treatment to improve movement, reduce pain and alleviate muscle tightness (amongst other benefits). If you have an approved Department of Veteran Affairs (DVA) Gold or White card then the DVA will pay for your Chiropractic services. In order to access this service you must be referred to a DVA Chiropractor by a doctor or medical specialist. Your referral is valid for 12 months. Your Department of Veteran Affairs Chiropractor will submit all claims electronically. This means you’re not required to sign for any service and no additional paperwork is required. It’s important to understand that you cannot see a Physiotherapist, Osteopath and Chiropractor at the same time.
More doctors in Melbourne refer their patients to the best Department of Veteran Affairs Chiropractors, us of course! Everyday we see DVA patients seeking treatment for musculoskeletal pain and injuries. Some of the most common problems that we manage include:
- Neck, middle back and lumbar spine pain.
- Postural issues and issues like shoulder pain & neck stiffness.
- Headaches, Migraines.
- Sciatica, disc bulges and other types of nerve pain.
- Carpal tunnel syndrome.
- Vertigo & dizziness, Whiplash & muscle pain
- General stiffness.Arthritis and degenerative joint conditions.
Process Of Seeing Chiropractic DVA Providers
When you visit a Chiropractor DVA provider you’ll instantly save money & feel better. We do not charge any gap appointments fees. All you need to do is arrive for your appointment, see your DVA Chiropractic team and get back on your feet.
- All DVA clients receive a thorough initial consultation so that your practitioner understands your injury or complaint.
- Following this your DVA Chiropractors will perform an assessment so they can determine a diagnosis.
- You will be provided with a treatment and rehabilitation plan.
Consult With Your Nearby DVA Chiropractor Today!
Not all Chiropractors accept DVA clients. This means if you’re a Department of Veteran Affairs card holder it’s important to call the practice which you intend to visit and discuss this with them prior to scheduling an appointment. If you’re a veteran & wondering if you’re eligible to receive DVA assistance then we encourage you to follow the below steps.
- Schedule an appointment with your doctor to discuss your problem.
- If your doctor feels that you’re eligible to receive DVA assistance then request to see a Chiropractor for your treatment.
- Your doctor will complete all necessary paperwork and give you a referral. Please bring this paperwork to your Chiropractor Department of Veteran Affairs appointment.
- Call Vitality Chiropractic Australia via 1300-003-777 to schedule an appointment.
Chiropractor Department Of Veteran Affairs FAQ
- Can I schedule an appointment with a Department of Veteran Affairs Chiropractor today? We continue to ensure appointments are available for all new clients each and everyday. We do this all year round because it’s important to us that you’re looked after properly. To visit a DVA Chiropractor today please call 1300-003-777.
- Can I see a Chiropractor DVA provider before seeing my doctor? If you wish to see a Department of Veteran Affairs Chiropractor before seeing your doctor then you’ll have to pay for your appointment privately as majority of our clients do. Alternatively, you can wait until receiving your referral.
- Do I have to sign anything after my appointments? We submit all DVA claims electronically which means you’re not required to do anything after your Chiropractic appointments.
- How often can I get treatment? The frequency of treatment that you receive will be determined by your Chiropractor. If your case is serious and requires more frequent management then this will be your recommendation. All recommendations will be based upon your clinical presentation.