Rated #1 Massage
For Doreen Residents
Our Commitment To You
1st Appt Special Offers
Most 5 Star Reviews
Practicing 10+ Years
Before/After Hrs & Weekends
Private Treatment Rooms
Private Health Accepted
Gift Vouchers Available
For Appts Today
Call (24/7): 1300-003-777
SMS (24/7): 0447-306-676
*Online Bookings Not Available*
- UNIQUE: We’re a modern musculoskeletal pain relief focused Massage therapist. We exist to provide high quality & comprehensive care for our customers. Styles include Remedial, Relaxation, Deep Tissue, Pregnancy, Needling, Cupping, Lymphatic Drainage, Sports & more.
- REPUTATION: For many years we’ve worked closely with the community to forge a brilliant reputation which now sees us with the most 5 star reviews in the area.
- EXPERIENCE: Your Doreen Massage providers have over a decade of private practice experience.
- SAME DAY APPOINTMENTS & TREATMENT: We recognize that being seen quickly is important and therefore ensure that appointments are available every day of the week. Due to the high volume of appointments which we do we please ask for your patience and respect if we’re unavailable at the time that you request.
- LOCATION: Your Massage Doreen team are situated approximately 10 minutes from the heart of Doreen. An easy drive down Plenty Road or Yan Yean Road will bring you straight to our clinic.
- AVAILABILITY: We trust that you’re like many of our customers who lead hectic lifestyles. We work around your schedule by providing consultations early morning, late night & weekends.
Massage Doreen Special Offer
We pride ourselves on ensuring local families have access to the best & most affordable Massage therapy. If you’ve never visited our practice then we encourage you to take advantage of our current new client introductory special offer. Please note: All new clients are required to complete an initial appointment. We request that you arrive 5 – 10min prior to your appointment time to complete a brief assessment form. Following this you’ll have a quick discussion with your Massage therapist before getting straight into your treatment.
- 30MIN INITIAL MASSAGE: $38.00 (SAVE $12.00)
- 45MIN INITIAL MASSAGE: $55.00 (SAVE $15.00)
- 60MIN INITIAL MASSAGE: $68.00 (SAVE $17.00)
- 30MIN STANDARD MASSAGE: $55.00
- 45MIN STANDARD MASSAGE: $70.00
- 60MIN STANDARD MASSAGE: $85.00
Doreen Massage Therapist Techniques
- RELAXATION MASSAGE assists people escape the stresses or daily life, unwind and re-energize.
- REMEDIAL MASSAGE is a brilliant muscular therapy that focuses on tight and tender areas.
- SPORTS MASSAGE is particularly useful for amateur & elite athletes seeking an edge in rehabilitation, flexibility & strength.
- DEEP TISSUE MASSAGE can sometimes be uncomfortable and is usually the preferred massage technique of people who enjoy a deeper sensation.
- PREGNANCY MASSAGE is a gentle and safe therapy that assists with pregnancy-related complaints such as back pain, pelvic discomfort and postural strain.
- DRY NEEDLING, ACUPUNCTURE & TRIGGER POINT MASSAGE are very specific and targeted forms of massage that are ideal for addressing tight muscle fibres.
- CUPPING is beneficial for reducing bodily toxins, promoting bloody flow, reducing inflammation & pain.
6 Benefits Of Seeing A Massage Therapist
- Reduce your stress levels with a full body relaxing massage.
- Improve your blood flow, reduce your heart rate and blood pressure with a whole body massage.
- Increase your joint flexibility and general mobility with a targeted stretching and massage approach.
- Reduce general aches and pain that are the result of muscle tightness and spasm.
- Improve your balance, coordination & proprioception.
- Treat musculoskeletal complaints such as neck pain, back pain, shoulder pain, sciatica and more.
Please Respect Our Therapists & Do Not Request “Unprofessional” Services. For Appointments Contact (24/7): 1300-003-777.
Massage Doreen Frequently Asked Questions
- What hours are you available for appointments? We currently take Massage appointments Tuesday through to Thursday (10:00am – 7:00pm), Friday (10:00am – 2:00pm) and Saturday (10:00am – 5:00pm). If you wish to schedule an appointment or talk further with a Doreen Massage therapist please call 1300-003-777.
- Can you guarantee that massage therapy will help me? Massage therapy is suitable for everyone. However, it’s difficult to provide specific treatment advice without seeing you. Given this we encourage you to have an assessment with one of our therapists so we can give you feedback about your complaint and whether we can assist you.
- What will my massage therapy private health insurance rebate be? If you would like to see how much your massage rebate will be prior to your appointment then we encourage you to contact your provider directly.
- What types of problems do you regularly treat? We have clients visit our clinic for a variety of reasons. Some of the more common types of complaints and sports injuries that we manage include neck pain, back pain, headaches, plantar fasciitis, tennis elbow and heel spurs.
- How should I travel to your clinic by car? For all Doreen residents it is best to follow Yan Yean Road towards Yarrambat. Head towards Gorge Road and turn left at the major intersection with Plenty Road. At the first intersection turn left again onto Development Boulevard. Alternatively you may wish to travel along Yan Yean Road towards Mernda and stay on Bridge Inn Road as it becomes Plenty Road. Look out for Development Boulevard which is opposite Bunnings Warehouse.
“Need a Last-Minute Remedial Massage in Doreen? Call Vitality Chiropractic Australia”
Perhaps you woke up from sleeping in an awkward position, and your back and neck are killing you. Or maybe you took a rough fall during a sporting activity yesterday and are feeling the effects today. In either case, if you need a last-minute remedial massage in Doreen, Vitality Chiropractic Australia are here to help you.
One of the factors that set Vitality Chiropractic Australia apart from other Chiropractic & Massage clinics in the Doreen area is our flexible hours. We’re open every day of the week—not just Monday through to Friday—and our hours of operation range from the early morning to the late afternoon and evening. This flexible schedule has two key benefits:
- If you work a standard 8-to-5 or 9-to-5 job, you can still find a time to stop by Vitality for an appointment — either in the evening after work or on the weekends.
- If you need a last-minute remedial massage in Doreen, we have the time slots available.
Indeed, at Vitality Chiropractic Australia we guarantee same-day appointments for any clients that need them. So, whether you woke up with back pain or need help loosening up a recent sports injury, we are the clinic for you.
For all appointments and enquiries regarding a remedial massage in Doreen, please contact us via 1300 003 777.