Rated #1 Myotherapy
For Doreen Residents
Our Commitment To You
Open Tuesday To Saturday
1st Appt Special Offers
Most 5 Star Reviews
Practicing 10+ Years
Before & After Hours Appts
Private Treatment Rooms
Private Health Accepted
Gift Vouchers Available
How Can You Visit Us?
Click Below To Call
SMS (24/7): 0447-306-676
*Online Bookings Not Available*
Thank You For Visiting Our Website. We’re A Busy Multi-Disciplinary Clinic Developed On The Back Of Professional Service, Quality Treatment & Customer Referrals. We Proudly Boast The Best Reputation In Doreen.
- UNIQUE: We’re a modern injury & pain relief Myotherapy clinic which strives to provide customer satisfaction. We do this by being qualified in more techniques (Remedial, Deep Tissue, Needling, Cupping, Sports Massage, Pregnancy & more) so that you receive comprehensive treatment.
- REPUTATION & EXPERIENCE: Since opening our doors we’ve worked extremely hard to develop a professional reputation based on experience & a caring attitude. We now proudly have the most 5 star reviews in the area.
- SAME DAY APPOINTMENTS & TREATMENT: We understand that you want to be attended to as quickly as possible. We endeavour to offer the next available appointment times however continue to guarantee that we’ll see you the same day that you contact us.
- LOCATION: Your Myotherapist near Doreen is conveniently located less then 10min from Doreen. Residents should travel along Plenty Road or Yan Yean Road which will bring you almost to our front door.
- AVAILABILITY: We’re here for customers longer hours then alternative Myotherapists in the area. We continue to provide early morning, after hours & weekend appointment all year long.
Myotherapist Doreen Offer For New ClientsAll new clients we recognize our professionalism and dedication to your wellbeing from the moment you step foot in our consulting rooms. As well as this you’ll receive an introductory special offer. Below we’ve included this offer and our standard Myotherapy appointment fees.
- 30MIN INITIAL MYOTHERAPY APPOINTMENT: $38.00 (SAVE $12.00)
- 45MIN INITIAL MYOTHERAPY APPOINTMENT: $55.00 (SAVE $15.00)
- 60MIN INITIAL MYOTHERAPY APPOINTMENT: $68.00 (SAVE $17.00)
- 30MIN STANDARD MYOTHERAPY APPOINTMENT: $55.00
- 45MIN STANDARD MYOTHERAPY APPOINTMENT: $70.00
- 60MIN STANDARD MYOTHERAPY APPOINTMENT: $85.00
Doreen Myotherapist Injury ManagementWe currently service over 1,000 new clients each year who’re searching for the best Myotherapy in Doreen. Common problems which we encounter in practice include:
- Neck, middle back and lower back pain
- Shoulder tension, rounded shoulders & poor posture
- Sciatica and other forms of nerve pain like Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Pregnancy related back pain
- Headaches & Migraines
- Sports injuries (strains, sprains)
What Is Myotherapy?Have you been told to see a Myotherapist but unsure what one actually does? A Myotherapist is a musculoskeletal focused practitioner similar to a massage therapist with additional training. Myotherapy is a fantastic option for muscular and soft tissue related injuries. Practitioners treat there clients with an array of techniques ranging from massage, trigger point therapy, cupping, myofascial release, exercise advice and much more.
Myotherapy Doreen Frequently Asked Questions
- Do you think seeing a Myotherapist in Doreen could help me? Many aches and pains that we experience during our daily lives are the result of injury, overuse or stress. Myotherapy and other manual therapies are fantastic options for treating these problems. It’s important for us to assess you before giving you any specific advice so please call 1300-003-777.
- How do I use my private health insurance with a Doreen Myotherapist? All we need you to do is bring your private health insurance card along with you at the time of your appointment. We can swipe it and claim your rebate. You just need to pay for the gap and you’re on your way!
- What types of problems do you regularly manage with Myotherapy treatment? We have patients visit our clinic for a variety of reasons. Some of the more common types of complaints and sports injuries that we manage include sciatica, headaches, plantar fasciitis, tennis elbow and piriformis syndrome.
- How do I travel to your clinic? Simply follow Yan Yean Road towards Yarrambat. From here take Gorge Road and turn left onto Plenty Road. At the first intersection following Plenty Road turn left onto Development Boulevard. Continue past the swimming school and Rivergum Village. We’re situated shortly after on the right hand side.