Rated #1 Massage
In Mill Park
Our Commitment To You
1st Appt Special Offers
Most 5 Star Reviews
Practicing 10+ Years
Before/After Hrs & Weekends
Private Treatment Rooms
Private Health Accepted
Gift Vouchers Available
Appts Tues – Sat
SMS (24/7): 0447-306-676
*Online Bookings Not Available*
- UNIQUE: We’re a modern Massage therapist that focuses on customer satisfaction & prompt pain relief. We recognize that everyone is different and this means we’re qualified in a range of techniques so we can address all your needs. Styles include Remedial, Deep Tissue, Cupping, Needling, Lymphatic Drainage, Pregnancy, Sports & more.
- LOCATION: We’re conveniently situated at 9/7 Development Boulevard, Mill Park (3082). Our consulting rooms are close to Rivergum Village & Bunnings Warehouse just off Plenty Road
- REPUTATION: Your Mill Park Massage therapists are highly regarded and this is why we have the most 5 star reviews in the northern suburbs of Melbourne.
- EXPERIENCE: We have over a decade of practical experience assisting people with massage therapy and complementary health techniques.
- SAME DAY APPOINTMENTS & TREATMENT: Being looked after promptly is necessary. We ensure all customers have access to same day appointments & treatment.
- AFFORDABLE: You can be sure that you’re receiving the most affordable massage prices. Please see our new client special offers below.
Massage Mill Park Special Offers
If you’re a new client to Massage in Mill Park then we’re absolutely certain you’ll love everything that our clinic and practitioners have to offer. We continue to service over 1,000 new clients each year and many of these are referrals from satisfied clients. Below we’ve included our introductory special offer which is available to all new clients. Please note: all new customers are required to complete an initial appointment. We ask that you please arrive 5 – 10min prior to your appointment time to complete a brief examination form & discuss the reason for you visit with your therapist. This means we do not waste your treatment time.
- 30MIN INITIAL MASSAGE: $38.00 (SAVE $12.00)
- 45MIN INITIAL MASSAGE: $55.00 (SAVE $15.00)
- 60MIN INITIAL MASSAGE: $68.00 (SAVE $17.00)
- 30MIN STANDARD MASSAGE: $55.00
- 45MIN STANDARD MASSAGE: $70.00
- 60MIN STANDARD MASSAGE: $85.00
Styles Of Massage In Mill Park
- RELAXATION MASSAGE assists people to unwind and escape daily stress. We’ll use a combination of gentle massage, oils, breathing and stretching to relieve tension, restore movement and leave you feeling completely invigorated.
- REMEDIAL MASSAGE is fantastic for targeting troublesome soft tissue areas. We use a blend of deep and relaxing techniques to reduce muscle tension and knots.
- SPORTS MASSAGE is useful for improving flexibility, strength and recovery from sports injuries.
- DEEP TISSUE MASSAGE is preferred by people who enjoy a deep massage sensation.
- PREGNANCY MASSAGE is a gentle and safe therapy to reduce pregnancy related stiffness, muscle tightness as well as general aches and pain.
- DRY NEEDLING, ACUPUNCTURE & TRIGGER POINT THERAPY are very specific and targeted forms of muscle therapy that are ideal for addressing tight muscle knots and assisting relaxation.
- CUPPING helps customers reduce pain, inflammation & toxins.
6 Benefits Of Choosing A Mill Park Massage Provider
- Experience lowered stress levels by receiving a total body relaxation massage. Our relaxation massage sessions incorporate a head to toe approach to ensure that you leave our clinic feeling completely revitalized, energetic and content.
- Reduce pain that is associated with muscle tightness and spasm through comprehensive and targeted management techniques such as dry needling, trigger point therapy and acupressure.
- Enhance your joint mobility and flexibility as our therapists remove unwanted muscle knots through a variety of gentle and relaxing techniques.
- Improve your skin tone and elasticity as we enhance your bodies circulation.
- Are your experiencing neck pain or back pain? Let our therapists take care of your issue by using cupping, deep tissue therapy and effleurage which are fantastic relaxation techniques to assist with problems like this and many more.
- A little known benefit of massage is its ability to improve your balance and proprioception.
Are You Seeking A Professional Therapist In Mill Park? Home Appointments Available Upon Request. Call (24/7): 1300-003-777.
Massage Mill Park Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I schedule a massage for two people at once? Unfortunately we only have one massage therapy room available at a time. This means we cannot service two people at once. We do offer appointments throughout the week as well as weekends and are confident that we can find a suitable time for both of you.
- Are you able to come to my house in Mill Park? We certainly offer home massage appointments for all local residents as well as surrounding suburbs. If you wish to schedule a home Mill Park massage then please discuss this with our friendly staff.
- Do I need to bring anything with me to my massage appointment? We do not require you to bring anything to your appointment. However, if you have previous scans, health or medical information that is important for your massage therapist then please don’t hesitate to bring this along with you.
“What’s the Difference Between a Relaxation Massage and a Remedial Massage in Mill Park?”
Vitality Chiropractic Australia is the leading provider of not only Chiropractic treatment but also Myotherapy and remedial massage in Mill Park. Remedial massages are geared primarily towards injury recovery and pain relief, and are distinctly different from a relaxation massage. But how do these types of massages differ, and what should you expect from your remedial massage at Vitality?
A relaxation massage is usually meant to help you unwind and de-stress. Through gentle manipulations and kneading, this type of massage works to loosen your muscles and relax your mind. We find that clients will often use this kind of service to rejuvenate themselves after a long week at work or a stressful couple of days.
When you come in for a remedial massage at Mill Park’s clinic, you will notice similarities between our methods and those of a relaxation massage. Our massage therapists still use general massage techniques and relaxation and enhanced general well-being are still often benefits of the process.
However, a remedial massage will also be tailored specifically to your injury or clinical problem. We will target the areas of your body that are causing you pain or discomfort and use a variety of techniques to increase blood flow, boost flexibility and range of motion, reduce pain, and provide better comfort. We will also pair our massage techniques with evidence-based chiropractic advice so that you can care for your injury or avoid it in the future.
Are you interested in scheduling a remedial massage in Mill Park? If so, call Vitality Chiropractic Australia on 1300 003 777 to schedule your appointment.