Mill Park Massage
Appts Available 7 Days
New Client Special Offers
Male & Female Therapist’s Available
Gift Vouchers Available
Call 24/7: 1300-003-777
Professional, Thorough & Experienced Massage Therapists
Over 10 Years Of Practical & Clinical Experience
Remedial, Relaxation, Deep Tissue, Acupuncture
Sports Massage, Pregnancy, Trigger Point & More!
Looking For The Best Massage In Mill Park?
If so, we assure you that you’ve found that right place! Welcome to Mill Park Massage, for many years now we’ve been the most sought after and highly reviewed providers of professional & experienced Massage for Mill Park residents. Are you new to our clinic? Please see our current introductory special offers which we have included below:
- 30-minute Initial Consultation & Massage for $30.00 (Save $15.00)
- 45-minute Initial Consultation & Massage for $45.00 (Save $20.00)
- 60-minute Initial Consultation & Massage for $50.00 (Save $30.00)
As part of our comprehensive service and dedication to your wellbeing we ask that all new clients complete a brief history and musculoskeletal form prior to your appointment. This form takes approximately 2-minutes to complete and greatly assists your Mill Park Massage therapist. From the Massage Mill Park team, we look forward to seeing you shortly.
Welcome To Mill Park Massage!
We pride ourselves on providing affordable care for all of our clients. You can rest assured that you’re in good hands with our team of highly regarded, professional and skilled practitioners. Our clinic has been designed to promote a sense of calmness to assist your overall wellbeing. We offer a range of massage appointments and therapies such as relaxation, pregnancy, remedial and sports specific so that we can specifically address your needs. Below you will find our special offer packages and styles of massage that are available in our clinic. We’ve made choosing the most appropriate appointment easy for you. For additional information or to schedule an appointment time please call Mill Park Massage via 1300-003-777.
How To Find Us
Traveling by car (approximately 5-minutes):
Vitality Chiropractic Australia is situated in the heart of Mill Park within close proximity for all residents. Our clinics address is 9/7 Development Boulevard, Mill Park (3082). Enter Development Boulevard from Plenty Road near Bunnings Warehouse. Our consulting rooms are 200-metres down the road and located on the right hand side. We have plenty of onsite and street parking available for all clients.
Why Do More People Choose Us For Massage in Mill Park?
- Appointments Available 7 Days/Week: Taking time out of your schedule can sometimes be difficult. Given this, we offer appointments throughout the week with morning and evening times available
- Experienced Therapists: Our therapists have many years professional and clinical experience
- Affordable Care: We want everyone to enjoy the many benefits of massage therapy by providing cost effective and affordable treatment
- Insurance Claimable Onsite: We make using your private health cover easy by allowing you to claim at the time of your appointment
- Home Massage Appointments Available: Can’t find the time to visit our clinic? Let us help you with a home massage treatment (additional travel charges apply)
- Professionally Registered: Our massage practitioners continue to uphold full registration and board standards
Professionally Registered Remedial Massage Therapists
Private Health Insurance Accepted Onsite
Available Early Morning, Afternoon & After Hours
Clean, Child Friendly, Warm & Welcoming Facilities
Choose From Our Male & Female Massage Therapist’s
Deb Worland continues to be highly sought after by Mill Park residents seeking professional, caring, relaxation and a female touch! For over 20-years Deb has held a passion for assisting people, their health and wellbeing. Appointments can be booked with Deb during the week, Tuesday’s to Friday’s. Please call 1300-003-777 for further information.
Jordan Galt continues to provide Mill Park residents with professional & experienced massage therapy management. Aside from being a remedial massage therapist in Mill Park, Jordan is also holds further qualifications in Myotherapy which ensures that his many clients receive the most evidence based and specific management that is available. Jordan is available for appointments all days except for Sundays.
What Style Of Massage Can You Choose From?
Do you know exactly what you’re looking for? Choose from a combination of our massage styles which we have listed below.
- Relaxation Massage assists people with unwinding and escaping daily stress. We will use a combination of gentle massage, oils, breathing and stretching to relieve tension, restore movement and leave you feeling completely invigorated
- Remedial Massage is fantastic for targeting troublesome soft tissue areas. We use a blend of deep and relaxing techniques to reduce muscle tension and knots
- Sports Rehabilitation Massage is particularly useful for improving flexibility, mobility, strength and rehabilitation of specific sports injuries
- Deep Tissue Massage is preferred by individuals who enjoy a ‘heavy’ or deep massage. Specifically targets to deepest muscle fibres and fascia
- Pregnancy Massage is a gentle and safe therapy to reduce pregnancy-related stiffness, muscle tightness as well as general aches and pain
- Dry Needling / Acupuncture & Trigger Point Massage are very specific and targeted forms of muscle therapy that are ideal for addressing tight muscle knots and assisting relaxation
7 Benefits Of Choosing Mill Park Massage
- Experienced lowered stress levels by receiving a total body relaxation massage. Our relaxation massage sessions incorporate a head to toe approach to ensure you leave our clinic feeling completely revitalized, energetic and content
- Reduce pain that is associated with muscle tightness and spasm through comprehensive and targeted management techniques such as dry needling, trigger point therapy and acupressure
- Enhance your joint mobility and flexibility as our therapists remove unwanted muscle knots through a variety of gentle and relaxing techniques
- Improve your skin tone and elasticity after we improve your body circulation to enhance fluid and nutrient flow
- Are your experiencing neck or back pain? Let our therapists take care of your body by using cupping, deep tissue therapy and effleurage which are fantastic relaxation techniques to assist with problems like this and many more
- A little known benefit of massage is its ability to improve your balance and proprioception.
- Ensure you receive affordable care from a trusted Mill Park Massage provider by choosing our clinic like many other local and surrounding residents do on a regular basis