Mill Park Myotherapy
Appts Available 7 Days
New Client Special Offers
Gift Vouchers Available
Call 24/7: 1300-003-777
Professional, Thorough & Experienced Myotherapist’s
Over 10 Years Of Practical & Clinical Experience
Dry Needling, Acupuncture, Sports Rehab, Deep Tissue
Pregnancy Massage, Trigger Point, Cupping & More!
Searching For A Mill Park Myotherapist?
If you’re looking to consult with a Myotherapist in Mill Park then you’ve come to the right place! Our team which includes experienced Myotherapist’s and Remedial Massage therapist’s as well as being supported by Chiropractors and associated allied health professionals has been assisting Mill Park residents for many years. Over this time, we’ve been sought after for professional musculoskeletal management and rehabilitation. Are you new to our clinic? Please see our current special introductory offers which are available to all new clients:
- 30-minute Initial Consultation & Myotherapy Appointment for $30.00 (Save $15.00)
- 45-minute Initial Consultation & Myotherapy Appointment for $45.00 (Save $20.00)
- 60-minute Initial Consultation & Myotherapy Appointment for $50.00 (Save $30.00)
Your local Mill Park Myotherapy team pride themselves on ensuring that you receive the best care possible so that we can assist you in your recovery and wellbeing. If you would like any additional information please don’t hesitate to contact us immediately via 1300-003-777.
Welcome To Mill Park Myotherapy!
If you’re suffering muscle pain or associated soft tissue dysfunction then you’ve come to the right place! Mill Park Myotherapy is proud to provide our local and surrounding community with the most trusted, professional and positively reviewed care out of all nearby massage & Myotherapy clinics. On this page you’ll find everything you need to know about Mill Park Myotherapy as well as how to schedule an appointment. We regularly assist individuals suffering headaches, poor posture, stress, general stiffness, muscle spasm, muscle tightness, post-traumatic whiplash, overuse injuries, sports injuries, nerve symptoms and much more!
Professionally Registered Myotherapy Practitioners
Private Health Insurance Accepted Onsite
Available Early Morning, Afternoon & After Hours
Clean, Child Friendly, Warm & Welcoming Facilities
How To Find Us
Traveling by car (approximately 5-minutes):
Vitality Chiropractic Australia is situated in the heart of Mill Park within close proximity for all residents. Our clinics address is 9/7 Development Boulevard, Mill Park (3082). Enter Development Boulevard from Plenty Road near Bunnings Warehouse. Our consulting rooms are 200-metres down the road and located on the right hand side. We have plenty of onsite and street parking available for all clients.
Why Do More Locals Choose Us?
- We continue to provide professional management around the clock and throughout the working week with appointments available Monday to Saturday (except Wednesday)
- Our appointments are affordable for all individuals seeking Myotherapy treatment
- Vitality Chiropractic Australia is fully equipped with onsite private health insurance claiming facilities ensuring that you don’t have to stress about claiming after your appointment
- Your Mill Park Myotherapy team have many years of clinical and professional experience
How Can A Myotherapist In Mill Park Help You Today?
Myotherapy is a brilliant modality for assisting individuals in specific musculoskeletal rehabilitation as well as addressing common aches and pains which we may experience during our daily lives. Some of the lesser known or recognized benefits of consulting with a Myotherapist include:
- Alleviates local and referred pain that is associated with muscular and connective tissue trigger points (i.e knots)
- Reduces overall muscle tension that may be the result of exercise, overuse, poor posture, emotional stress and trauma
- Effectively stretches muscle and soft tissue to increase blood flow and therefore stimulate a healing response
- Reduces general stiffness and encourages greater range of motion and flexibility
- Reduces typical stress and strain that can be attributed to post-exercise muscle pain
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the latest appointment that I can schedule with a Myotherapist in Mill Park?
- The latest appointment that we have available during the week is 6:30pm. The busiest time in our clinic is between 4:30pm to 7:00pm and these appointment times fill up fast. If this is the only time that you can visit our clinic we encourage you to call a few days ahead just in case we’re booked out.
- Can I claim my private health insurance in your clinic?
- Absolutely. There is nothing worse then dealing with private health insurance companies, therefore we have onsite claiming facilities available for all Myotherapy clients.
- Do you have both male and female Myotherapists?
- We currently have one Myotherapist, Jordan Galt who is male. However, we understand that your privacy is important and regularly see females in our clinic. If you have any concerns please address these with us by calling 1300-003-777.