Mill Park Myotherapy
Rated #1 By Local Residents
Most 5 Star Google Reviews
New Clients: 15% Off Special Offer
Onsite Private Health
Gift Vouchers & Home Appts
Call 24/7: 1300-003-777
We’ve Developed A Reputation Based On Quality Service, Caring Nature & Thorough Treatment. Call 24/7 Or Send Us An SMS.
- Welcome to Vitality Chiropractic Australia, we’re proudly the most sought after providers of Chiropractic, Myotherapy & Remedial Massage for Mill Park residents.
- LOCATION: We’re conveniently located within Mill Park at 9/7 Development Boulevard. We’re behind Rivergum Village just off Plenty Road.
- REPUTATION: Since we opened our doors in 2016 we’ve worked hard to build a great reputation. We now proudly have the most 5 star reviews in Mill Park.
- EXPERIENCE: Your Mill Park Myotherapist has over a decade of experience, knowledge and practical work.
- APPOINTMENTS: Consultation times are available throughout the week as well as weekends. For specific times please contact us via 1300-003-777.
- AFFORDABLE: We offer all new clients a special introductory offer as well as affordable ongoing care.
- PRIVATE HEALTH: If you have Myotherapy private health insurance you’re welcome to take advantage of our onsite claiming.
Myotherapist Mill Park Special Offer
Are you new to our clinic? If so, we’re sure you’ll be amazed by our introductory special offer for all first timers. Your Myotherapist in Mill Park continues to provide affordable and the cheapest Myotherapy in the area.
- 30 minute Initial Myotherapy Appointment = $38.00 (SAVE $12.00)
- 45 minute Initial Myotherapy Appointment = $55.00 (SAVE $15.00)
- 60 minute Initial Myotherapy Appointment = $68.00 (SAVE $17.00)
- 30 minute Standard Myotherapy Appointment = $55.00
- 45 minute Standard Myotherapy Appointment = $70.00
- 60 minute Standard Myotherapy Appointment = $85.00
Myotherapy In Mill Park Injury Treatment
People seek help from Myotherapists for many reasons. You may be suffering from a particular injury, complaint or simply looking for a professional massage. Whatever your reason is you can be sure that you’ll be looked after well. Common problems which we encounter in practice include:
- Neck, middle back and lower back pain
- Shoulder tension, rounded shoulders & poor posture
- Sciatica and other forms of nerve pain like Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Pregnancy related back pain
- Headaches & Migraines
- Sports injuries (strains, sprains)
How Can Mill Park Myotherapy Help You Today?
Myotherapy is great for assisting people who’re suffering from specific musculoskeletal injuries as well as addressing common aches and pains which you may experience during your daily life. Some of the lesser known benefits of seeing a Mill Park Myotherapist include:
- Alleviates local and referred pain that is associated with muscular and connective tissue trigger points (i.e knots)
- Reduces overall muscle tension that may be the result of exercise, overuse, poor posture, emotional stress and trauma
- Effectively stretches muscle and soft tissue to increase blood flow and therefore stimulate a healing response
- Reduces general stiffness and encourages greater range of motion and flexibility
- Reduces typical stress and strain that can be attributed to post-exercise muscle pain
Professional, Thorough & Experienced Myotherapist’s
Over 10 Years Of Practical & Clinical Experience
Dry Needling, Acupuncture, Sports Rehab, Deep Tissue
Pregnancy Massage, Trigger Point, Cupping & More!
Myotherapy Mill Park Frequently Asked Questions
- What days is Mill Park Myotherapy open?
- Mill Park Myotherapy is open for consultations Tuesday to Thursday (10:00am – 7:00pm), Friday (10:00am – 2:00pm) and Saturday (10:00am – 5:00pm). If you require an appointment outside of these hours please let us know.
- Do you accept private health insurance at your clinic?
- Our clinic is equipped with an onsite private health insurance claiming machine to take the hassle out of your payment.
- Do you have a male and female Myotherapist?
- We currently have one Mill Park Myotherapy practitioner. Jordan is male and is highly sought after by both men and women. He is professional and respects your privacy at all times.
- How do I travel to your clinic from Mill Park?
- Enter Development Boulevard from Plenty Road near Bunnings Warehouse. Our consulting rooms are 200 metres down the road and located on the right hand side. We have plenty of onsite and street parking available for all clients.
“Counter Chronic Pain with Myotherapy in Mill Park”
The days blur – strung together between winces and sharp breaths, with a persistent pain punctuating every moment. Your life is no longer your own. It instead belongs to the ache in your muscles, with every exhale seeming to rattle your bones. You feel like you’re suffering endlessly.
Vitality Chiropractic Australia knows that this suffering derives from chronic symptoms. As the leading provider of Myotherapy in Mill Park, we recognise that your aches extend far beyond common injuries. They instead prove long-lasting, undermining your lifestyle and your overall well-being.
Chronic pain exists for lengthy periods of time. Unlike its acute counterpart – which is usually experienced for less than three months and is often provoked by an illness or specific injury. Chronic pain typically has no limits and often recurs throughout the year. You can distinguish chronic pain by overactive nervous system signals and a variety of secondary symptoms (such as limited mobility, spasms, or phantom pains). As you can understand, chronic pain can interfere significantly with everyday life.
Seeking treatment for these ailments is, therefore, essential. With Myotherapy in Mill Park, we look to provide fast, effective and lasting pain relief. Allow our practitioners to help you today. Through careful examinations and custom treatment plans, we enable our clients to counter their chronic conditions – emphasising both immediate wellness and sustainable strategies. We promote management techniques (such as stretching, remedial massage, or heat applications) to ensure a better quality of life.
When paired with Myotherapy in Mill Park, these techniques allow individuals to assess, respond to, and prevent symptoms. To learn more contact us today by calling 1300-003-777.