Rated #1 Myotherapy
In Mill Park
Our Commitment To You
Open Tuesday To Saturday
1st Appt Special Offers
Most 5 Star Reviews
Practicing 10+ Years
Before & After Hours Appts
Private Treatment Rooms
Private Health Accepted
Gift Vouchers Available
How Can You Visit Us?
Click Below To Call
SMS (24/7): 0447-306-676
*Online Bookings Not Available*
Thank You For Visiting Our Website. We’ve Developed A Reputation Based On Quality Service, Caring Nature & Thorough Treatment. We Proudly Have The Best Reputation In Mill Park. Have A Question? Speak To A Therapist Today.
- UNIQUE: We’re a modern Myotherapy clinic which is driven to acheive customer satisfaction by providing comprehensive & attentive care. Every single one of our customers are different which means we must find different techniques suitable for each individual. We’re qualified in a range of techniques (Remedial, Deep tissue, Sports, Pregnancy, Needling, Cupping & more) so we can address your needs.
- LOCATION: We’re conveniently situated for all Mill Park residents at 9/7 Development Boulevard, Mill Park (3082). The clinic is situated behind Rivergum Village which is opposite Bunnings Warehouse.
- REPUTATION & EXPERIENCE: Your Mill Park Myotherapist is highly regarded and this is why we have the most 5 star reviews in the northern suburbs of Melbourne.
- SAME DAY APPOINTMENTS & TREATMENT: While we ask for your patience if we cannot attend to you immediately we want all customers to understand that we provide early morning, late night & weekend appointments.
- AFFORDABLE & PRIVATE HEALTH: Private health insurance can be claimed immediately following your treatment. If you do not have insurance our fees remain extremely affordable (ranging from $38.00 – $85.00). Further information regarding specific fees is included below.
Myotherapist Mill Park Special OfferAre you new to our clinic? If so, we’re sure you’ll be amazed by our introductory special offer for all first timers. Your Myotherapist in Mill Park continues to provide affordable and the cheapest Myotherapy in the area.
- 30MIN INITIAL MYOTHERAPY APPOINTMENT: $38.00 (SAVE $12.00)
- 45MIN INITIAL MYOTHERAPY APPOINTMENT: $55.00 (SAVE $15.00)
- 60MIN INITIAL MYOTHERAPY APPOINTMENT: $68.00 (SAVE $17.00)
- 30MIN STANDARD MYOTHERAPY APPOINTMENT: $55.00
- 45MIN STANDARD MYOTHERAPY APPOINTMENT: $70.00
- 60MIN STANDARD MYOTHERAPY APPOINTMENT: $85.00
Myotherapy In Mill Park Injury TreatmentPeople seek help from Myotherapists for many reasons. You may be suffering from a particular injury, complaint or simply looking for a professional massage. Whatever your reason is you can be sure that you’ll be looked after well. Common problems which we encounter in practice include:
- Neck, middle back and lower back pain
- Shoulder tension, rounded shoulders & poor posture
- Sciatica and other forms of nerve pain like Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Pregnancy related back pain
- Headaches & Migraines
- Sports injuries (strains, sprains)
How Can Mill Park Myotherapy Help You Today?Myotherapy is great for assisting people who’re suffering from specific musculoskeletal injuries as well as addressing common aches and pains which you may experience during your daily life. Some of the lesser known benefits of seeing a Mill Park Myotherapist include:
- Alleviates local and referred pain that is associated with muscular and connective tissue trigger points (i.e knots)
- Reduces overall muscle tension that may be the result of exercise, overuse, poor posture, emotional stress and trauma
- Effectively stretches muscle and soft tissue to increase blood flow and therefore stimulate a healing response
- Reduces general stiffness and encourages greater range of motion and flexibility
- Reduces typical stress and strain that can be attributed to post-exercise muscle pain
Myotherapy Mill Park Frequently Asked Questions
- What days is Mill Park Myotherapy open? Mill Park Myotherapy is open for consultations Tuesday to Thursday (10:00am – 7:00pm), Friday (10:00am – 2:00pm) and Saturday (10:00am – 5:00pm). If you require an appointment outside of these hours please let us know.
- Do you accept private health insurance at your clinic? Our clinic is equipped with an onsite private health insurance claiming machine to take the hassle out of your payment.
- Do you have a male and female Myotherapist? We currently have one Mill Park Myotherapy practitioner. Jordan is male and is highly sought after by both men and women. He is professional and respects your privacy at all times.
- How do I travel to your clinic from Mill Park? Enter Development Boulevard from Plenty Road near Bunnings Warehouse. Our consulting rooms are 200 metres down the road and located on the right hand side. We have plenty of onsite and street parking available for all clients.