Experienced Kinesiology Practitioners: Call 24/7
- Welcome to Vitality Chiropractic Australia, providers of professional multi-disciplinary care for residents of the northern suburbs of Melbourne. Below you’ll learn the key reasons why people choose us for experienced Kinesiology care.
- Reputation: We’re regarded as the authority when it comes to natural, non-invasive health care because we have the most 5 star reviews in the area.
- Affordability: You’ll receive the most affordable Kinesiology treatment in the area especially with our introductory special offer for new clients.
- Availability: We’re available for appointments Monday through to Saturday with early morning, afternoon and late evening time slots for your convenience.
- Location: Your Kinesiologist your conveniently situated at 9/7 Development Boulevard Mill Park. We’re easily accessible for all surrounding residents.
Catherine Neo (Kinesiology Practitioner)
Catherine’s journey started 3 years ago when she decided to embark on becoming a qualified Kinesiology practitioner. Catherine has since completed her Kinesiology education at a prestigious Melbourne Kinesiology college. Its helped her immensely in both her personal and professional development. It’s Catherine’s passion to see her clients improve their wellbeing and health through alternative & complementary medicine. Catherine is particularly known for her empathetic nature and scientific mind as she as also worked in the pharmaceutical industry. It’s this knowledge that compliments her training. Discover for yourself how Kinesiology can assist and support you from wide range of health concerns. You may be new to Kinesiology or seeking a new therapist to assist with your overall health and wellbeing, if so we assure you that you’ve come to the right place.
Kinesiology Consultation Fees
Everyone deserves to have access to the most affordable & best Melbourne Kinesiology care. That’s why we continue to offer a special introductory new client offer as well as cost effective standard appointment fees. Below we’ve included these fees so you can see how competitive they’re.
- Initial Consultation (60mins): $85.00 (current special offer of $50.00)
- Standard Consultation (30mins): $45.00
- Standard Consultation (60mins): $85.00
What Is Kinesiology?
Kinesiology recognizes that the human body has an innate healing potential and that it’s able to take care of itself. However, with many ailments that may present from time to time our bodies may require assistance to achieve an optimal state of wellbeing and health. This is where people can utilize such principles and therapy. A Kinesiologist is used in the complementary or natural medicine field and sees a therapist implement various muscle testing procedures to identify potential bodily imbalances that may arise from structural, chemical or emotional distress.
Interesting Kinesiologist Facts
- Kinesiology is recognized as being the most thorough, comprehensize and holistic modern natural therapy as it combines both western and eastern principles.
- Therapy acts as a feedback tool for both practitioners and clients enabling enhanced performance, health and wellbeing.
- Kinesiology is a science, philosophy and art based upon the study of anatomy and physiology.
- It’s a therapy or management option that enables individuals to determine various problems that may relate to stress, nutrition and physical.
- Many amateur and elite athletes employ Kinesiology management to assist with balance and therefore overall sporting performance.
How Does Kinesiology Work?
Kinesiology recognises that there are various energy flows within the human frame. These energy flows may relate to muscles, connective tissue, organs, nerves and much more. Energy flows may be evaluated by assessing muscle function which reflect the bodies state of structural balance and harmony. Simply put, Kinesiology observes these energy flows that other modalities do not focus on and is a fantastic compliment to therapies such as Chiropractic, Physiotherapy, Massage therapy and more. A Kinesiologist looks beyond an individual’s present signs and symptoms to delve into someones overall state of wellbeing.
Why Is Muscle Testing Important?
Muscle testing is employed by Kinesiologist’s to identify & manage potential energy flow abnormalities. Muscle testing is a feedback loop which receives input from the nervous system as well as the brain and body.
Should You See A Kinesiologist?
If you’re searching for a non-invasive treatment modality that uses precise muscle testing and spatial awareness then Kinesiology is certainly therapy for you. Kinesiology is well-known for assisting individuals in reducing pain, discomfort, stress, anxiety, depression, improve sporting or athletic performance as well as promoting general health and wellbeing. For a more comprehensive list of reasons why people consult with a Kinesiologist please see below:
- Muscle, bone & joint pain
- Reducing lifestyle related stress and emotional issues
- Autoimmune and other immunity problems
- Nutritional imbalances
- Skin disorders
- Bloating and various digestive ailments
- Allergies and common food intolerances
- Behavioural abnormalities
- Insomnia and sleeping problems
- Chronic fatigue
- Restoration of energy & vitality
What Occurs When You See A Kinesiologist?
Firstly, a discussion with your Kinesiologist therapist will take place. During this discussion you may review or discuss current and past ailments and why you’re seeking care. It is important for us to define your goals and what you’re seeking to achieve from treatment, this way we can assist you in doing this as quickly as possible. Don’t worry if you don’t know exactly what you want, many people come to their first session lacking clarity.
The session will be conducted lying down on a massage table. You remain fully dressed with shoes removed. Your practitioner will conduct various muscle testing procedures to determine the presence of any imbalances. If imbalances are observed, then the correction techniques will be applied.
Your session will finish with an overview of what has been achieved within the appointment as well as a summary of the important findings that your Kinesiology practitioner identified.