Rated #1 Myotherapy For
South Morang Residents
Our Commitment To You
Open Tuesday To Saturday
1st Appt Special Offers
Most 5 Star Reviews
Practicing 10+ Years
Before & After Hours Appts
Private Treatment Rooms
Private Health Accepted
Gift Vouchers Available
How Can You Visit Us?
Click Below To Call
SMS (24/7): 0447-306-676
*Online Bookings Not Available*
Thank You For Visiting Our Website. We Continue To Provide Customers Quality Service, An Array Muscle Techniques & Trustworthy Care. See For Yourself Why We’re Recognized For The Best Reputation In South Morang.
- UNIQUE: We’re a modern, professional, customer focused Myotherapy business which strives to provide the most comprehensive care in the area. Your Myotherapist is qualified in a greater range of techniques so you receive the best possible treatment (Remedial, Deep Tissue, Pregnancy, Needling, Cupping, Sports & more).
- REPUTATION: We proudly boast the most 5 star reviews from satisfied customers. Every single one of these reviews are supplied by people just like you.
- EXPERIENCE: Your Myotherapist near South Morang has over 10 years of professional experience within the musculoskeletal rehabilitation industry.
- SAME DAY APPOINTMENTS & TREATMENT: It can be difficult finding time to schedule an appointment. We’re here for you every morning, afternoon, night & weekend.
- LOCATION: South Morang families can find us easily at 9/7 Development Boulevard. We’re a stones throw from Rivergum Village & Bunnings Warehouse on Plenty Road.
Myotherapist South Morang Special Offer
When it comes to professional, experienced and the best South Morang Myotherapy treatment we know that we’re top of the tree. One of the reasons why more people choose to visit our clinic is because of our fantastic introductory special offer for new clients and affordable ongoing appointment fees.
- 30MIN INITIAL MYOTHERAPY APPOINTMENT: $38.00 (SAVE $12.00)
- 45MIN INITIAL MYOTHERAPY APPOINTMENT: $55.00 (SAVE $15.00)
- 60MIN INITIAL MYOTHERAPY APPOINTMENT: $68.00 (SAVE $17.00)
- 30MIN STANDARD MYOTHERAPY APPOINTMENT: $55.00
- 45MIN STANDARD MYOTHERAPY APPOINTMENT: $70.00
- 60MIN STANDARD MYOTHERAPY APPOINTMENT: $85.00
Myotherapy In South Morang Treatment
Many people have never heard of a Myotherapist but we’re simply a musculoskeletal therapist with similar training to a remedial massage therapist and Physiotherapist. If you’re suffering from a particular complaint then we may be able to help you. Common problems which we encounter in practice include:
- Neck, middle back and lower back pain
- Shoulder tension, rounded shoulders & poor posture
- Sciatica and other forms of nerve pain like Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Pregnancy related back pain
- Headaches & Migraines
- Sports injuries (strains, sprains)
Consult With A South Morang Myotherapist Today!
If you’re like many individuals then you may be experiencing general neck or back pain, perhaps you suffer regular tension headaches or have been recommended to consult with a Myotherapist in South Morang for a different treatment perspective? If so, we’re pleased to introduce ourselves as South Morang’s professional Myotherapy clinic. Our philosophy is that you deserve to be well so we focus on assisting you achieve your goals as quickly as possible. We have a team of highly skilled Myotherapist’s that are available for consultation each day of the week.
Myotherapy South Morang Frequently Asked Questions
- Do I need to bring anything to my appointment when I see South Morang Myotherapy? If you have any previous medical reports, imaging or scans that you feel your Myotherapist may benefit from seeing then you’re more then welcome to bring these along.
- Can I claim my private health insurance without my card? In order for us to process your private health insurance we physically need to swipe your card. In the event that you do not have your card your South Morang Myotherapy team will email your a receipt so you lodge a claim at a later date.
- Is there an appointment available today? We aim to cater for your needs as best as we possibly can by offering appointments each day. To see if we have an available appointment today please call 1300-003-777.
- How should I travel to your clinic from South Morang? Travel south along Plenty Road towards Bunnings Warehouse and Hungry Jacks. At this intersection turn left down Development Boulevard and you will notice our clinic is on your right hand side. We have suitable parking options available including onsite, street, rear and disabled access.
“Choose Personalised Myotherapy in South Morang”
Pain defines us. According to the Australian Institute of Health and Welfare, 28% of the population suffers from some form of musculoskeletal condition. 14% (or 3 million) experience back pain, 8% (1.8 million) experience osteoarthritis, 3% (728,000) experience osteoporosis, and 2% (445,00) experience rheumatoid arthritis. Each year approximately 6 million men, women, and teens find their lifestyles impeded. They need relief, and it’s important to understand there are real treatment options available for people besides your typical pain prescription.
Vitality Chiropractic Australia provides that relief through experienced Chiropractic and Myotherapy treatment. To help our clients combat both acute and chronic symptoms, we connect them to Myotherapy in South Morang – with our experienced practitioners delivering custom treatments and individualised support.
Though pain is common, its causes are many, and its effects are unique. We emphasise the value of personalised care, fusing Myotherapy in South Morang with careful assessments, bespoke treatment plans, and dedicated service. We promote wellness for every client, helping them identify the most effective solutions for their specific needs.
To do this, we first conduct a comprehensive tissue analysis. This approach enables us to discover the source of pain and the extent of referral patterns. This method also allows us to provide each client with a programme tailored to their body’s needs. These options may include remedial or deep-tissue massage, PIR stretching, PNF stretching, laser or TENS therapies, or dry needling.
By blending precise Myotherapy services in South Morang, we can more efficiently (and effectively) accommodate every client. To learn more or to schedule an appointment with Vitality Chiropractic Australia today please don’t hesitate to call 1300-003-777.