TAC Chiropractors Melbourne
Injured In A Car Accident?
No Appt Fees
Most 5 Star Google Reviews
10+ Years Experience
Before/After Hours & Weekends
Private Treatment Rooms
Can’t Find A Preferred Time Booking Online?
Contact Us For More Appointment Times
Treatment & Advice Today
Call (24/7): 1300-003-777
SMS (24/7): 0430-530-580
We’ve Developed A Reputation Based On Professionalism & Client First Mentality. Call 24/7, Send Us An SMS Or Book Online.
- Welcome to Vitality Chiropractic Australia, we’re proud providers of TAC Chiropractic treatment for residents living in the northern suburbs of Melbourne.
- REPUTATION: We continue to receive hundreds of referrals each year from nearby doctors who understand that we strive for professional & evidence based Chiropractic care.
- EXPERIENCE: Your transport accident commission Chiropractors have over a decade of experience dealing with injury claims and treatment.
- SAME DAY APPOINTMENTS: We understand that you want to be seen promptly and therefore continue to ensure guaranteed same day appointments are available for all clients.
- LOCATION: Your Chiropractor TAC providers are conveniently situated at 9/7 Development Boulevard, Mill Park.
- NO GAP FEES: When you consult with one of our Chiropractors you won’t be required to pay any fees as we bill TAC directly.
- NO PAPERWORK: We take care of all necessary paperwork so there is nothing to worry about.
Problems Treated By Chiropractors Who Accept TACIf you’ve experienced a motor vehicle accident than it’s highly likely that you’re suffering from musculoskeletal pain. Some of the most common injuries that your TAC Chiropractor manages includes:
Process Of Claiming TAC Chiropractic CareAnyone who has sustained injuries following a motor vehicle, bus, tram, train or motorbike accident is able to submit a TAC claim. Your incident must be reported to the Police and be lodged within 12 months of your accident. Once you have lodged your claim and it’s approved by the Transport Accident Commission you’ll receive a claim number. We ask that you please bring this number and any other relevant paperwork to your Chiropractic appointment. Our team will take care of the remaining process for you.
What To ExpectWhen you visit Vitality Chiropractic Australia it’s our promise that you’ll receive the most thorough management in the area. It’s just one of the many reasons why we’re the most sought after Chiropractic clinic in the northern suburbs of Melbourne. When you first visit your Chiropractor TAC provider you’ll receive:
- An detailed discussion regarding your accident, injury and problem.
- A comprehensive spinal and extremity examination which includes postural analysis, muscle strength testing, range of motion examination and all necessary neurological and orthopaedic tests.
- An accurate diagnosis, treatment and management plan so we can assist your quick recovery.
TAC Chiropractor Frequently Asked Questions
- Does your clinic accept walk-in appointments?
- All new clients to are asked to please call or schedule an appointment online. While we do accept walk in appointments it will avoid any unnecessary waiting time. If you wish to call please don’t hesitate to contact us via 1300-003-777.
- Can I see multiple practitioners at once?
- Under the current TAC guidelines you’re entitled to see one practitioner at a time. This means you may choose to see any approved therapist such as a Chiropractor, Physiotherapist or Osteopath for your treatment. For a complete list please visit the TAC website.
- Will there be any out of pockets expenses?
- We continue to provide all TAC Chiropractor clients with no out of pocket expenses for there appointments.It’s important that you discuss this with any prospective practitioner that you consider seeing before scheduling an appointment.
- Where is your clinic located?
- We’re situated within the northern suburbs of Melbourne and is easily accessible for all surrounding residents.