Suffered A Workplace Injury?
No Appt Fees
Most 5 Star Google Reviews
10+ Years Experience
Available 365 Days
Before/After Hours & Weekends
Private Treatment Rooms
For Treatment Today!
Call (24/7) Advice & Appts: 1300-003-777
We’ve Developed A Reputation Based On Prompt Service, Quality Care & Professionalism. Call 24/7, Send Us An SMS Or Book Online.
- Welcome to Vitality Chiropractic Australia, we’re proud providers of Workcover Chiropractor treatment for injured workers in the northern suburbs of Melbourne.
- REPUTATION: We’re regarded as the best Chiropractors in the area as we have by far the most 5 star reviews.
- EXPERIENCE: Your Workcover Chiropractic providers have over a decade of professional clinical experience assisting injured workers with there rehabilitation.
- SAME DAY APPOINTMENTS: We understand that being seen by a practitioner as quickly as possible is important and therefore we continue to ensure all clients have access to same day treatment.
- LOCATION: The best Workcover Chiropractors are located at 9/7 Development Boulevard, Mill Park.
- NO FEES: All workcover recipients aren’t required to pay any appointment fees.
- NO PAPERWORK: Let our team take care of the annoying paperwork for you as well as liaising with your doctor when required.
- AVAILABILITY: Your most sought after Chiropractor Workcover providers are available for appointments seven days a week, all year round. We continue to work all public holidays to ensure that our clients receive the best Chiropractic care possible.
Common Workcover Chiropractic Injuries
Your Workcover Chiropractors are seen for a variety of musculoskeletal workplace injuries. We see many clients from a wide range of occupations. Below we’ve included some of the more common Workcover related injuries which we manage:
Have You Injured Yourself At Work?
If you’ve injured yourself at work you may be wondering what you need to do next?
- Consult with your doctor to discuss your occupational injury and initiate a Workcover claim.
- Call our clinic via 1300-003-777 or schedule an appointment online to commence treatment. If your Workcover claim has not been approved it’s important to keep copies of your receipts so that you can be reimbursed at a later date.
- If your Workcover claim has been approved please bring all relevant paperwork along with you to your Chiropractic appointment so we can take care of the rest for you.
- Notify your workplace of your injuries.
Process Of Seeing A Chiropractor Who Accepts Workcover
When you consult with a Workcover approved Chiropractor then you can be sure that you’ll receive evidence based treatment. This is because the process of Workcover requires your Chiropractor keeping your workplace and insurance providers aware of your treatment and ongoing process. When you initial visit a Chiropractor you’ll receive:
- An in depth discussion regarding your occupational injury, level of pain, general dysfunction and ability to continue to work.
- You may be asked to complete various outcome measures which indicate your current ability to complete activities of daily living and therefore you ability to safely return to work.
- A comprehensive examination to assess your problem.
- Treatment and ongoing management plan to assist you with your rehabilitation.
Workcover Chiropractor Frequently Asked Questions
- Do all Chiropractors accept Workcover clients?
- Due to the amount of paperwork that practitioners are required to complete not all Chiropractors choose to treat Workcover clients. We encourage you to contact your Chiropractor and discuss this with them before commencing treatment.
- Can I see multiple practitioners at once for my injury?
- Under the current Workcover guidelines you’re only able to see one practitioner at a time. This means you must choose who you see. If the treatment you receive from that practitioner is not helping you’re able to change at any time.
- What are your clinic hours?
- Our consultation hours are listed below:
- Monday to Thursday: 10:00am – 7:00pm
- Friday: 9:00am – 1:00pm
- Saturday: 8:30am – 12:30pm
- Sunday: Emergency appointments only. Bookings available by phone only.
- Our consultation hours are listed below:
- Is there anything else that I need to do for my Workcover claim?