WorkCover Chiropractors In Melbourne
Have You Suffered A Workplace Injury?
No Appointment Fees
Most 5 Star Google Reviews
Practicing 10+ Years
Before/After Hrs & Weekends
Private Treatment Rooms
Same Day Treatment
Treatment & Advice Today
Call (24/7): 1300-003-777
SMS (24/7): 0430-530-580
Or Book Online Below
No Suitable Appts Online?
Call For More Availabilities
Thank You For Visiting Our Website. We Exist To Provide The Community With Professional, Individualized & Prompt Pain Relief. Customer Satisfaction Is Important To Us & This Sees Us Boast The Best Reputation In The Northern Suburbs. Do You Have A Question? Speak To A Chiropractor Today.
Get The Best Results By Choosing An Evidence Based Chiropractor
- UNIQUE: We’re a modern, pain relief & injury management focused Chiropractor. We ensure our clients receive high quality therapy & deal directly with WorkCover & Employers on your behalf.
- REPUTATION: We’re delighted that northern suburb workers value our care. This sees us have the most 5 star reviews in the local area.
- EXPERIENCE: Your Workcover Chiropractic providers have over a decade of professional clinical experience assisting injured workers with there rehabilitation.
- SAME DAY APPOINTMENTS & TREATMENT: We understand that being seen by a practitioner as quickly as possible is important and therefore we continue to ensure all clients have access to same day treatment.
- LOCATION: Our practice is conveniently situated approximately 25min north of the Melbourne CBD in Mill Park (3082).
- NO FEES: All WorkCover injured workers receive complementary treatment. That’s right – no expense.
- NO PAPERWORK: Let our team take care of the annoying paperwork for you as well as liaising with your doctor when required.
- AVAILABILITY: If you remain at work it can be difficult finding time to receive treatment. We’ve taken the hassle out of your care by being here for you early morning, late night & weekends.
How To See A Chiropractor Who Accepts Workcover
When you consult with a Workcover approved Chiropractor you can be sure that you’ll receive evidence based treatment. This is because the process of Workcover requires your Chiropractor keeping your workplace and insurance providers aware of your treatment and ongoing process. When you initial visit a Chiropractor you’ll receive:
- STEP 1: A thorough examination to determine your problem and the best treatment for you. Depending upon the region of body that is affected your examination typically includes observing your posture, range of motion, muscle strength, dermatomes, neurological & orthopaedic function. This process usually takes 5 – 10min to complete.
- STEP 2: Following your assessment we can commence treatment. Treatment may include joint manipulation/mobilisation, soft tissue massage therapy, dry needling/acupuncture, exercise prescription, ultrasound, TENS, laser & more. We tailor treatment to your individual situation so you can return to normal work activities as quickly as possible.
Common Workcover Chiropractic Injuries
Your Workcover Chiropractors are seen for a variety of musculoskeletal workplace injuries. We see many clients from a wide range of occupations (i.e bus drivers, trades people, nurses). Below we’ve included some of the more common Workcover related injuries which we manage:
Have You Injured Yourself At Work?
If you’ve injured yourself at work you may be wondering what you need to do next?
- Consult with your doctor to discuss your occupational injury and initiate a Workcover claim.
- Call our clinic via 1300-003-777 or schedule an appointment online to commence treatment. If your Workcover claim has not been approved it’s important to keep copies of your receipts so that you can be reimbursed at a later date.
- If your Workcover claim has been approved please bring all relevant paperwork along with you to your Chiropractic appointment so we can take care of the rest for you.
- Notify your workplace of your injuries.
If You’re Searching For An Experienced WorkCover Chiropractor In Melbourne Call (24/7): 1300-003-777, Book Online Or SMS 0430-530-580
Workcover Chiropractor Frequently Asked Questions
- Do all Chiropractors accept Workcover clients? Due to the amount of paperwork that practitioners are required to complete not all Chiropractors choose to treat Workcover clients. We encourage you to contact your Chiropractor and discuss this with them before commencing treatment.
- Can I see multiple practitioners at once for my injury? Under the current Workcover guidelines you’re only able to see one practitioner at a time. This means you must choose who you see. If the treatment you receive from that practitioner is not helping you’re able to change at any time.
- What are your clinic hours? Our consultation hours are listed below:
- Monday to Thursday: 10:00am – 7:00pm
- Friday: 9:00am – 1:00pm
- Saturday: 8:30am – 12:30pm
- Sunday: Emergency appointments only. Bookings available by phone only.
- Is there anything else that I need to do for my Workcover claim? Given our experience managing Workcover clients we’ll assist you throughout the entire process. If you have any additional questions please don’t hesitate to contact us via 1300-003-777.