Chiropractor For Bundoora Residents
Why Have Locals Voted Us The Best?
Most Affordable Chiropractors
Most 5 Star Google Reviews
Available 365 Days A Year
New Clients: $47 Initial Appt
5min From RMIT University
Call 24/7: 1300-003-777
For The Best Chiropractor Bundoora Care: Call 24/7
- Welcome to Vitality Chiropractic Australia, we’re proudly the most popular Chiropractic clinic for people living & working in Bundoora.
- REPUTATION: We’re regarded as the best Chiropractors as we have the most 5 star reviews in the area.
- EXPERIENCE: Your Bundoora Chiropractors have over 10 years of experience working as an AFL Strength & Conditioning consultant as well as in private practice.
- SAME DAY APPOINTMENTS: We’re never fully booked and therefore we guarantee to see you whenever you require an appointment.
- LOCATION: Your Chiropractor Bundoora service providers are conveniently situated within close proximity for all residents
- AFFORDABLE: You’ll receive the most affordable Chiropractic treatment in the area.
- NO WAITING: We consistently run on time with appointments which means you’ll be seen when you’re scheduled.
- MODERN CLINIC: Your Bundoora Chiropractic clinic is modern & vibrant. See our facilities via Google 360 tour.
- MEDICARE BULK BILLING: All clients who have received prior approval from there doctor receive bulk billed Chiropractic appointments.
Problems Treated By Chiropractors In Bundoora
There are many reasons why people seek treatment from a Chiropractor in Bundoora. Some of these may include that you sit for long periods at work, engage in hard physical labor, perform vigorous exercise, have lifted an object incorrectly or have injured yourself when playing with your children. It’s reasons like these and many more that people rely upon the best Bundoora Chiropractor service that is available. We’ve seen thousands of clients for problems such as:
- Neck, thoracic and lumbar joint dysfunction
- Postural issues and common associated shoulder problems
- Headaches, Migraines and other forms of facial pain such as Trigeminal Neuralgia
- Sciatica, disc bulges and other types of nerve irritation
- Pregnancy related back pain
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Vertigo & dizziness
- Sports injuries & Whiplash
- Muscle spasm & general stiffness
Bundoora Chiropractor Fee’s
Everyone should have access to high quality and professional healthcare. Since the inception of Vitality Chiropractic Australia, we’ve prided ourselves on ensuring cost effective Chiropractic treatment is accessible for all clients. Below we’ve included our Chiropractic appointment fee’s and assure you that they remain the best in the local area.
- Initial Chiropractic Consultation (examination only): $47.00
- Initial Chiropractic Consultation & Treatment: $85.00 (Northern suburb average is $85.00 – $120.00)
- Report Of Findings Consultation & Treatment (if required): $85.00
- Standard Chiropractic Consultation: $57.00 (Northern suburb average is $57.00 – $65.00)
- Extended Chiropractic Consultation: $70.00 (for individuals who require additional treatment time)
What Should You Expect At Bundoora Chiropractic?
If you’ve never seen a Bundoora Chiropractic team then you may have various questions such as:
- What happens during an initial consultation?
- Will you receive treatment at the time of your initial appointment?
- Are you required to bring anything or obtain a referral from your doctor?
It’s our promise that all clients receive the most professional and thorough clinical assessment. This allows us to fully understand your clinical picture and leaves you knowing that you’re in competent hands. During an initial consultation and assessment with your Chiropractor Bundoora therapist:
- You will discuss your clinical complaint and why you have decided to consult with a Bundoora Chiropractor.
- Receive a comprehensive spinal and extremity assessment including postural analysis, muscle strength testing, range of motion examination as well as neurological and orthopaedic testing.
- Receive an accurate diagnosis, treatment and management plan to get you back on your feet as quickly as possible.
Guaranteed Same Day
Appt & Treatment
Over 10 Years Of
Equipment & Facilities
Professional, Thorough & Caring Chiropractors
Chiropractor Bundoora Frequently Asked Questions
- Does your clinic accept walk-in appointments?
- All new clients to our clinic receive a thorough initial assessment and consultation. This appointment usually takes 30-minutes and because of this we encourage all new clients to please schedule an appointment prior to arriving.
- Should I discuss my problem with my doctor before seeing you?
- Chiropractor Bundoora service providers are regarded as primary health care practitioners which mean they’re able to diagnose and treat problems without referral. If you feel that it’s necessary to discuss your complaint with your doctor then we encourage you to do so.
- Should I see another Chiropractor in Bundoora that is closer to my house?
- We’re very fortunate in the northern suburbs of Melbourne to have many Bundoora Chiropractors. We encourage all prospective clients to thoroughly research who they see before scheduling an appointment. There’s a very good reason why Vitality Chiropractic Australia is the most highly reviewed and sought after Chiropractor near Bundoora.
- What is the best way to travel to your clinic by car?
- Travel along Plenty Road towards South Morang and continue past Parade College, University Hill and RMIT University. Turn right at the Development Boulevard intersection and continue driving for approximately 200 metres. Our clinic is situated on your right hand side with ample onsite and street parking.
- Is your clinic accessible by public transport?
- If you’re traveling by bus we suggest taking Route 566 or 382. Both routes are direct along Plenty Road and will leave you at our doorstep. For additional information regarding appropriate public transport options please visit Public Transport Victoria by clicking here.
“Achieve pain relief with the help of Chiropractors near Bundoora”
A sports injury can occur in the blink of an eye but leave behind consequences that linger for weeks and even months. The pain and reduced motion that can accompany an injury often makes it a challenge to return to the sport you love. To work towards regaining your previous mobility and recovering after a sports related injury it’s important to seek the services of Chiropractors near Bundoora. At Vitality Chiropractic Australia we have a wealth of experience in practical and effective sports therapy.
Your initial consultation is obligation free. Additionally, if we believe we are not the team best suited to providing you with treatment, we will happily work with you to find an appropriate referral. Leveraging our extensive network of allied practitioners, we can point you towards someone who can help.
During your visit to our Chiropractors near Bundoora, we’ll work to make you feel relaxed and not rushed. Taking the time to assess your problem is important to us, this means we can put together a high-quality treatment and management plan. If your complaint requires additional imaging, we can complete digital x-rays onsite to reduce delays and move towards treatment more quickly.
For all musculoskeletal problems and sports injury treatment contact the team at Vitality Chiropractic Australia. From reducing your pain level to helping you restore motion, we’re happy to discuss all the benefits with you today. Just visit our contact page or call us right now on 1300 003 777 to request an appointment.