Rated #1 Chiropractor
For Bundoora Residents
Our Commitment To You
Most 5 Star Google Reviews
Practicing 10+ Years
Before/After Hours & Weekends
Medicare, Insurance & TAC
Private Treatment Rooms
Client Focused Care
Same Day Treatment
Family Friendly Ambience
Treatment & Advice Today
Call (24/7): 1300-003-777
SMS (24/7): 0430-530-580
Or Book Online Below
Can’t Find A Suitable Time Online?
Call Us For More Appointment Times
We’ve Achieved The #1 Reputation In Bundoora By Providing Professional & Quality Care. After 10+ Years We Know What Locals Want. Besides From Being The Most Affordable We Care For The Individual & Not Just The Injury. See Why More Locals Choose Us For Personalized Treatment Today.
Welcome to Vitality Chiropractic Australia, we’re proudly the most popular Chiropractic clinic for people living & working in Bundoora. Below you’ll discover some of the key reasons why more people choose us each day.
- REPUTATION: The local community respects & trusts our practitioners and because of this you have given us the most 5 star reviews in the Northern suburbs.
- EXPERIENCE: Your Bundoora Chiropractors have over 10 years of experience working as an AFL Strength & Conditioning consultant as well as in private clinical practice.
- SAME DAY TREATMENT: We guarantee that you’ll receive an appointment when you need us most and we also promise that you’ll receive same day treatment. We want to help you as quickly as possible.
- LOCATION: Your Chiropractor Bundoora service providers are within close proximity to University Hill and the Bundoora RMIT campus.
- AFFORDABLE: It’s our promise that you’ll receive the most affordable Chiropractic treatment in the area.
- CLIENT FOCUSED: We put the needs of our thousands of clients first & foremost which means the advice & treatment which you receive is solely about you and only to benefit you.
- PRIVATE HEALTH INSURANCE: All clients are encouraged to utilize our onsite private health insurance claiming facility at no additional expense.
- MEDICARE BULK BILLING: All clients who have received prior approval from there doctor receive bulk billed Chiropractic appointments.
Problems Treated By Chiropractors In BundooraThere are many reasons why people seek treatment from a Chiropractor in Bundoora. Some of these may include that you sit for long periods at work, engage in hard physical labor, perform vigorous exercise, have lifted an object incorrectly or have injured yourself when playing with your children. It’s reasons like these and many more that people rely upon the best Bundoora Chiropractor service that is available. We’ve seen thousands of clients for problems such as:
- Neck, thoracic and lumbar joint dysfunction
- Postural issues and common associated shoulder problems
- Headaches, Migraines and other forms of facial pain such as Trigeminal Neuralgia
- Sciatica, disc bulges and other types of nerve irritation
- Pregnancy related back pain
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Vertigo & dizziness
- Sports injuries & Whiplash
- Muscle spasm & general stiffness
Bundoora Chiropractor Fee’s
Everyone should have access to high quality and professional healthcare. Since the inception of Vitality Chiropractic Australia, we’ve prided ourselves on ensuring cost effective Chiropractic treatment is accessible for all clients. Below we’ve included our Chiropractic appointment fee’s and assure you that they remain the best in the local area.
- Initial Chiropractic Consultation (examination only): $47.00. This offer is not time limited, there are no hidden associated costs.
- Initial Chiropractic Consultation & Treatment: $85.00 (Northern suburb average is $85.00 – $120.00).
- Report Of Findings Consultation & Treatment (if required): $85.00
- Standard Chiropractic Consultation: $58.00 (Northern suburb average is $58.00 – $65.00)
- Extended Chiropractic Consultation: $72.00 (for individuals who require additional treatment time)
What Should You Expect At Bundoora Chiropractic?If you’ve never seen a Bundoora Chiropractic team then you may have various questions such as:
- What happens during an initial consultation?
- Will you receive treatment at the time of your initial appointment?
- Are you required to bring anything or obtain a referral from your doctor?
- You will discuss your clinical complaint and why you have decided to consult with a Bundoora Chiropractor.
- Receive a comprehensive spinal and extremity assessment including postural analysis, muscle strength testing, range of motion examination as well as neurological and orthopaedic testing.
- Receive an accurate diagnosis, treatment and management plan to get you back on your feet as quickly as possible.
Guaranteed Same Day Appt & Treatment
Over 10 Years Of Clinical Experience
Gold Standard Equipment & Facilities
Professional, Thorough & Caring Chiropractors
Chiropractor Bundoora 3083 Frequently Asked Questions
- Does your clinic accept walk-in appointments?
- All new clients to our clinic receive a thorough initial assessment and consultation. This appointment usually takes 30-minutes and because of this we encourage all new clients to please schedule an appointment prior to arriving.
- Should I discuss my problem with my doctor before seeing you?
- Chiropractor Bundoora service providers are regarded as primary health care practitioners which mean they’re able to diagnose and treat problems without referral. If you feel that it’s necessary to discuss your complaint with your doctor then we encourage you to do so.
- Should I see another Chiropractor in Bundoora that is closer to my house?
- We’re very fortunate in the northern suburbs of Melbourne to have many Bundoora Chiropractors. We encourage all prospective clients to thoroughly research who they see before scheduling an appointment. There’s a very good reason why Vitality Chiropractic Australia is the most highly reviewed and sought after Chiropractor near Bundoora.
- What is the best way to travel to your clinic by car?
- Travel along Plenty Road towards South Morang and continue past Parade College, University Hill and RMIT University. Turn right at the Development Boulevard intersection and continue driving for approximately 200 metres. Our clinic is situated on your right hand side with ample onsite and street parking.
- Is your clinic accessible by public transport?
- If you’re traveling by bus we suggest taking Route 566 or 382. Both routes are direct along Plenty Road and will leave you at our doorstep. For additional information regarding appropriate public transport options please visit Public Transport Victoria by clicking here.