Chiropractor For Bundoora Residents
Appts Available 7 Days
New Client Offer: $47 Initial Appt (Usually $85.00)
Book Online Or Call 24/7
Guaranteed Same Day
Appt & Treatment
Over 10 Years Of
Equipment & Facilities
Professional, Thorough & Caring Chiropractors
Are You Looking For A Chiropractor In Bundoora?
- Guaranteed same day appointments so you don’t have to wait for to be seen
- Same day treatment to ensure prompt recovery and the best advice to assist you immediately
- Your nearby Bundoora Chiropractors provide a no waiting policy and affordable appointment fees
- We’re conveniently located just off Plenty Road, a short 5-minute drive for Bundoora residents
- Professional & thorough care that is available 7 days
- Experienced Chiropractors that have over 5-years of private practice experience
- Modern clinic that has a vibrant and relaxing feel. Check it out for yourself via our Google 360 tour
Why Do People Regularly See Chiropractors In Bundoora?
You may be sitting for long periods at work, physically challenging and stressing your body regularly through exercise, lifting and moving heavy objects or have injured yourself playing with the kids on the weekend and require professional and specific Bundoora Chiropractic treatment. It’s for these types of common reasons and many more that people rely upon Chiropractic treatment in Bundoora to assist them in recovering, getting out of pain, improving general function and maintaining wellbeing. We most commonly manage problems such as:
- Neck, thoracic and lumbar joint dysfunction
- Postural issues and common associated shoulder problems
- Headaches, Migraines and other forms of facial pain such as Trigeminal Neuralgia
- Sciatica, disc bulges and other types of nerve irritation
- Pregnancy related back pain
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Vertigo & dizziness
- Sports injuries & Whiplash
- Muscle spasm, general stiffness and much more!
Unsure What To Expect With Your Bundoora Chiropractor?
If you’ve never consulted with a Chiropractor or an alternative musculoskeletal therapist you may be wondering what happens during a consultation, will you receive treatment on your first appointment or if it’s a complete waste of time? You can be rest assured that all clients to Vitality Chiropractic Australia receive the most professional and thorough clinical assessment. This allows us to fully understand your clinical picture and leaves you knowing that you’re in competent hands! During an initial consultation and assessment with a Bundoora Chiropractor:
- You will discuss your clinical complaint and why you have decided to consult with a Chiropractor
- Receive a comprehensive spinal and extremity assessment including postural analysis, muscle strength testing, range of motion examination as well as neurological and orthopaedic testing
- Receive an accurate diagnosis, treatment and management plan to get you back on your feet as quickly as possible
Our Regular Bundoora Chiropractic Fee’s
We are not like many Chiropractic and allied health clinic’s that treat you as if you’re a number. We provide the absolute finest Chiropractic management and general health care.
- Initial Chiropractic Consultation: $85.00 (book online for a $47.00 appointment)
- Standard Chiropractic Consultation: $57.00
- After Hours or Emergency Chiropractic Consultation: $135.00
Why Do More Local Residents Choose Us?
If you’ve never experienced Chiropractic care before then its likely that you have many questions about what we do and how we can help you. Perhaps you’ve already seen various practitioners and are looking for a new Bundoora Chiropractor or nearby clinic that has glowing client reviews. If so, then you have come to the right place. We provide a high level of professional and clinical experience helping the residents of not only Bundoora but also Mill Park, Epping and South Morang. Majority of people who visit a Chiropractor achieve fantastic results. While Chiropractic may not be able to help every complaint, your nearby Bundoora Chiropractors will appropriately work with you to provide the best possible advice.
Why Are We Different From The Rest?
Dr. James Allen (Chiropractor) has been providing professional, trusted and experienced Chiropractic care for many years. In the early days of his career, Dr. James worked alongside two AFL clubs assisting players with their rehabilitation and conditioning. Dr. James has particular interest in family health and wellbeing. It is Dr. James’ aim to help you achieve whatever your health goals are. Whether that be simply getting out of pain, restoring normal spinal and body mechanics or maintaining optimal wellbeing through maintenance Chiropractic care. Dr. James uses his extensive knowledge in exercise, nutrition and Chiropractic to develop overall health programs for his clients.
Extensive Professional Network Of Practitioners
Emergency & Weekend
24/7 Chiropractic Hotline
How To Find Us
Traveling by car (approximately 10-minutes):
For Bundoora residents travel north along Plenty Road. Continue past Parade College, University Hill and RMIT University towards South Morang. Look out for the Plenty Road and Development Boulevard intersection after McDonald’s. Turn right onto Development Boulevard and continue for approximately 200metres. On your right hand side our clinic is located at Suite 9/7 Development Boulevard, there is ample onsite and street parking available.
Traveling by bus (approximately 25-minutes):
If travelling via Bus, take either Route 566 or 382. Both routes are direct along Plenty Road and will leave you at our doorstep. For additional information regarding appropriate public transport please visit Public Transport Victoria by clicking here.
Frequently Asked Questions
- It looks like you’re not exactly located in Bundoora, where are you?
- Our consulting rooms are located just past RMIT University and University Hill in Bundoora. We regularly see many clients from Bundoora and surrounding suburbs including Mill Park, Epping, Doreen and South Morang.
- Does your clinic accept walk-in appointments?
- All new clients to our clinic receive a thorough initial assessment and consultation. This appointment takes approximately 30-miunutes. Given this, for all first time visitors we would appreciate a phone call or an online appointment booking so that you’re not left waiting for a spare appointment.
- Should I discuss my problem with my general practitioner before seeing you?
- Not necessarily. While discussing your current problem with your general practitioner may be worthwhile, our Chiropractors like to provide a written notice to all doctors so that they remain informed about diagnosis and treatment.
- There are Bundoora Chiropractor’s closer to me, should I just see one of them?
- One of the best and worst things about our local community is the wide variety of available practitioners. We encourage all prospective clients to thorough research who they see before scheduling an appointment. There’s a very good reason why Vitality Chiropractic Australia is the most highly reviewed and sought after Chiropractic clinic near Bundoora.