Rated #1 Chiropractor
For Bundoora Residents
Our Commitment To You
Most 5 Star Google Reviews
Practicing 10+ Years
Before/After Hrs & Weekends
Private Treatment Rooms
Same Day Treatment
Private Health, TAC & More
Treatment & Advice Today
Call (24/7): 1300-003-777
SMS (24/7): 0430-530-580
Or Book Online Below
No Suitable Appts Online?
Call For More Availabilities
Thank You For Visiting Our Website. We’re A Client Focused Family Business That Strives For Fast Pain Relief. We’re Recognized As Having The #1 Reputation In Bundoora. We’re Not Sales People – We Just Offer Professional & Quality Care. We’re Centrally Located Off Plenty Rd Near RMIT University. Have A Question? Speak To The Chiropractor Today.
Searching For An Experienced Chiropractor? See How We’re Different
- UNIQUE: Vitality Chiropractic Australia is a modern, pain & sports injury management focused Chiropractor. We don’t rush treatment (appointments range from 15 – 45min) so customers receive what they deserve. Treatment may include Chiropractic, Massage, Needling, Acupuncture, Exercise rehab, TENS, Ultrasound & more. The Chiropractor that treats you is the owner of the business. He aims for your satisfaction so you’ll be comfortable refering friends & family like our other customers.
- REPUTATION: Local residents trust the Chiropractor and this is demonstrated by us having the most 5 star reviews in the northern suburbs. As well as this we continue to receive over 100 referrals every year from surrounding doctors because they understand that their patients are appropriately cared for.
- APPOINTMENTS & TREATMENT: We usually treat ~10 to 15 new customers each week. We’re busy &we take this as a pat on the back that families trust us. We’re open for consultations 8:30am – 7:00pm, however please don’t hesitate to contact us outside of these times. We guarantee that you’ll receive an appointment when you need us most and also promise that you’ll receive same day treatment.
- EXPERIENCE: Your Bundoora Chiropractor has over 10 years of experience working as an AFL Rehabilitation consultant as well as in private practice.
- LOCATION: Your Chiropractor Bundoora service provider is within close proximity to University Hill and the Bundoora RMIT campus. Easily accessible for all Bundoora families.
- AFFORDABLE: No matter your financial situation we aim for every person to be able to access a Chiropractor. Our fees remain affordable for all.
- ONLINE BOOKING: Scheduling an appointment takes less to 3min. Simply choose your preferred day & time. You’ll be prompted to enter your personal details and you’ll receive a confirmation email. Your appointment will immediately display in our schedule. It’s really that easy.
Get To Know Vitality Chiropractic Australia
We’re a family operated small business that is owned by a husband & wife. We genuinely care & love everything about our customers. Our vision was to create a space where people could go when they required musculoskeletal treatment that was professional and respected. We worked countless long days & nights to forge a reputation which the community, surrounding doctors & other specialists now trusts. The care that you receive is supported by the latest medical research. This means you can be confident that it’s the best available. We exist to provide high quality Chiropractic care in an unhurried & relaxed atmosphere. We recognize that everyone is different and therefore no every customer receives individualized treatment & advice that is based on their history & complaint. If you’re unsure whether your problem is best suited to seeing a Chiropractor then we encourage you to contact us. Feel free to call (24/7) 1300-003-777. We look forward to providing Bundoora and surrounding residents with care for many years to come.
Problems Treated By Chiropractors In Bundoora
People choose to see Chiropractors for a variety of reasons. Perhaps you sit for long periods at work, engage in hard physical labor, perform vigorous exercise, have lifted an object incorrectly or have injured yourself when playing with your children. It’s reasons like these and more that people rely upon the best Bundoora Chiropractor service. If you’re unsure whether a Chiropractor can help you please contact our clinic today.
- Neck, thoracic and lumbar joint dysfunction
- Postural issues and common associated shoulder problems like Bursitis, Impingement Syndrome & Rotator Cuff Tendinopathy
- Headaches, Migraines and other forms of facial pain
- Sciatica, disc bulges and other types of nerve irritation
- Carpal tunnel syndrome, Vertigo, Dizziness, Whiplash & Sports injuries
- Pregnancy related back pain
- Muscle spasm, general stiffness & Arthritis
What To Expect At Bundoora Chiropractic
If you’re new to seeing a Chiropractor you may be wondering what happens during an assessment, what should you wear & can you expect to receive treatment? These are very common questions!
- STEP 1: When you walk through our doors you’ll be greeted by your Chiropractor. You’ll be asked to complete an examination form which details information including your pain, location of complaint, previous history, medication use & whether you’ve consulted with other therapists.
- STEP 2: Once this form is completed you’ll discuss this with the Chiropractor. They’ll perform a physical assessment which may involve observing your posture, joint movement, muscle strength testing, neurological & orthopaedic tests. This can all be completed fully clothed for your comfort & privacy.
- STEP 3: The Chiropractor will provide you with a diagnosis and discuss the most appropriate treatment to assist you quickly.
- STEP 4: If Chiropractic treatment is able to assist you and you wish to start treatment then we’ll do so. Treatment usually involves joint manipulation/mobilisation, massage, needling, stretching & exercises. If you have any preferences please make these known to your Chiropractor. You should notice immediate improvements such as less pain & better movement.
Bundoora Chiropractor Fee’s
- INITIAL CONSULTATION (EXAMINATION ONLY: 30min): $39.00. Suitable for clients who wish to discuss their complaint with a Chiropractor & receive an examination prior to deciding the best treatment strategy.
- INITIAL CONSULTATION (EXAMINATION & TREATMENT: 30 – 45min): $85.00. (Northern suburb average is $85.00 – $120.00). This is our most popular appointment for first timers. You’ll receive a thorough examination, discussion regarding your complaint & same day treatment.
- REPORT OF FINDINGS CONSULTATION & TREATMENT (IF REQUIRED: 30min): $85.00. If your practitioner feels that it’s necessary to discuss information that was found during your first appointment (i.e examination findings, imaging results) or wishes to review your rehabilitation plan then he may recommend this consultation.
- STANDARD CONSULTATION (10 – 15min): $58.00 (Northern suburb average is $58.00 – $65.00). Typical treatment includes joint manipulation/mobilisation, massage, needling & stretching. Our appointments are not rushed and we take all necessary time with you.
- EXTENDED CONSULTATION (20 – 30min): $72.00. Suitable for clients who require extra treatment time for more complex problems.
Don’t Settle For 2nd Best. Consult With The Most Sought After Chiropractors Today. Simply Call (24/7) 1300-003-777, SMS 0430-530-580 Or Book Online.
Chiropractor Bundoora 3083 Frequently Asked Questions
- Does your clinic accept walk in appointments? All new clients to our clinic receive a thorough initial assessment & consultation. This appointment may vary depending upon your complaint, however typically takes place over 30 – 45 minutes. Given this, we encourage your to please schedule an appointment prior to arrival. However, we do accept walk in appointment and please ask for your patience if we cannot attend to you immediately.
- Should I discuss my problem with my doctor before having an appointment? Your Chiropractor Bundoora service providers are regarded as primary health care practitioners which mean they’re able to diagnose & treat problems without referrals. If you feel that it’s necessary to discuss your complaint with your doctor then we encourage you to do so.
- Should I see an alternative Chiropractor in Bundoora that is closer to my house? We’re very fortunate in the northern suburbs of Melbourne to have many Bundoora Chiropractors. We encourage all prospective clients to thoroughly research who they see before scheduling an appointment. There’s a very good reason why Vitality Chiropractic Australia is the most highly reviewed & sought after Chiropractor near Bundoora. Don’t just take our word for it!
- What is the best way to travel to your clinic by car? Travel along Plenty Road towards South Morang & continue past Parade College, University Hill and RMIT University. Turn right at Development Boulevard intersection and continue for approximately 200 metres. Our clinic is situated on the right hand side with ample onsite and secure street parking available.
- Is your clinic accessible by public transport? If you’re traveling by bus we suggest taking Route 566 or 382. Both routes are direct along Plenty Road and will leave you at our doorstep. For additional information regarding appropriate public transport options please visit Public Transport Victoria by clicking here.
- Bundoora suburb profile information: Bundoora is roughly 16 kilometres from the Melbourne CBD and has a population of nearly 30,000 people. Bundoora is well known for being home to high profile University institutions (RMIT & Latrobe) and clothing outlet University Hill Brand Junction. Bundoora park was originally used to raise race horses & purchased in 1899. The major ethnicity in Bundoora is Chinese. Prominent healthcare in the area includes the Northern Hospital, Latrobe Private & Northpark.
“Achieve pain relief with the help of Chiropractors near Bundoora”
A sports injury can occur in the blink of an eye but leave behind consequences that linger for weeks and even months. The pain and reduced motion that can accompany an injury often makes it a challenge to return to the sport you love. To work towards regaining your previous mobility and recovering after a sports related injury it’s important to seek the services of Chiropractors near Bundoora. At Vitality Chiropractic Australia we have a wealth of experience in practical and effective sports therapy.
Your initial consultation is obligation free. Additionally, if we believe we are not the team best suited to providing you with treatment, we will happily work with you to find an appropriate referral. Leveraging our extensive network of allied practitioners, we can point you towards someone who can help.
During your visit to our Chiropractors near Bundoora, we’ll work to make you feel relaxed and not rushed. Taking the time to assess your problem is important to us, this means we can put together a high-quality treatment and management plan. If your complaint requires additional imaging, we can complete digital x-rays onsite to reduce delays and move towards treatment more quickly.
For all musculoskeletal problems and sports injury treatment contact the team at Vitality Chiropractic Australia. From reducing your pain level to helping you restore motion, we’re happy to discuss all the benefits with you today. Just visit our contact page or call us right now on 1300 003 777 to request an appointment.