Rated #1 By Residents In The Northern Suburbs For Professional, Experienced & Affordable Myotherapy Treatment. New Client Special Offer Available NOW!
- Welcome to Vitality Chiropractic Australia, proud providers of the best Myotherapy services for residents of the northern suburbs of Melbourne. Below you’ll discover the major reasons why more people choose our clinic each day.
- Affordability: You’ll receive the most affordable and professional Myotherapy treatment. We also continue to provide an introductory special offer for all new clients. Please see this offer below or contact 1300-003-777 to discuss further.
- Reputation: We’re regarded as the authority when it comes to Myotherapy treatment because we have by far the most 5 star reviews in the area.
- Location: We’re conveniently located in Mill Park less then 10 minutes for people living in South Morang, Epping, Thomastown, Bundoora, Mernda, Lalor & wider.
- Experience: Your Myotherapy practitioners have over a decade of experience & knowledge with musculoskeletal problems.
- Same day appointments: We ensure that consultations are available each day of the week.
- Services: Receive comprehensive treatment with an array of styles including deep tissue massage, sports massage, effleurage, trigger point therapy, cupping, dry needling, acupuncture, pregnancy massage and more.
What Is Myotherapy?
Myotherapy is a natural, non-invasive physical therapy used by practitioners to assist their clients in the treatment, management or prevention of soft tissue problems. Myotherapists are much like Remedial Massage therapists, however have greater understanding of the human body as well as being certified in a variety of more specialized treatment techniques. This enables a Myotherapist to appropriately manage a wider range of clinical problems. People most commonly seek the help of a Myotherapist if they’re suffering from problem such as.
- Acute or chronic muscle pain, aches and pains, soft tissue spasm and trigger points
- Joint stiffness associated with degenerative joint disease
- Nerve pain and associated symptoms such as numbness, weakness and tingling
- Rehabilitation from specific sports injuries such as Rotator Cuff Syndrome, Plantar Fasciitis, Piriformis Syndrome and Knee Ligament injury
- Headaches & Migraines
- Neck pain, back pain & sciatica
New Client Introductory Special Offer
Vitality Chiropractic Australia prides itself on providing professional, experienced & affordable musculoskeletal injury treatment. We do this because everyone in our local community should have access to the best and most qualified practitioners. We know that no-one is able to compete with our services so have included our Myotherapy consultation fees below.
- Initial Myotherapy Consultation & Treatment (SPECIAL OFFER)
- 30 minutes = $30.00 (usually $45.00)
- 45 minutes = $45.00 (usually $65.00)
- 60 minutes = $50.00 (usually $80.00)
- Standard Myotherapy Consultation & Treatment
- 30 minutes = $45.00
- 45 minutes = $65.00
- 60 minutes = $80.00
What Happens When You See A Myotherapist?
A consultation with a Myotherapist involves in-depth muscular & soft tissue assessment. We cannot speak for other soft tissue clinics in the area but when you visit Vitality Chiropractic Australia you’ll receive a comprehensive clinical examination. This benefits you but also your Myotherapist greatly. During your initial consultation with one of our Myotherapy practitioners you’ll receive.
- A brief discussion with your Myotherapist to review details such as length of complaint, exact location, referral pain patterns as well as aggravating and relieving factors.
- Following this discussion your Myotherapist will perform a structured and systematic general body review before advice and appropriate treatment is discussed.
- Individually tailored treatment may include massage (relaxation, deep tissue, lymphatic), stretching (PIR, PNF), physiological therapeutics (ice, heat, TENS, laser, therapeutic ultrasound), trigger point therapy, cupping, dry needling, acupuncture and myofascial release.
Array Of Soft Tissue Treatment Techniques
Over 10 Years Of
Private Health Rebates Claimed Onsite
Professional, Thorough & Caring Myotherapists
Melbourne Myotherapist: Jordan Galt
Jordan is the sole Myotherapist at Vitality Chiropractic Australia. For many years now Jordan has been the most sought after Myotherapist in the northern suburbs of Melbourne. His many clients appreciate his passion and in depth knowledge about the human body and how he applies this to his treatment. If you’re seeking to address a specific muscular and soft tissue problem then you’ll be greatly satisfied after consulting with Jordan. Please see below for Jordan’s consultation times.
- Tuesday: 10:00am – 1:00pm, 3:00pm – 7:00pm
- Wednesday: 10:00am – 1:00pm, 3:00pm – 7:00pm
- Thursday: 10:00am – 1:00pm, 3:00pm – 7:00pm
- Friday: 10:00am – 2:00pm
- Saturday: 10:00am – 1:00pm, 2:00pm – 5:00pm
Myotherapy Frequently Asked Questions
- Do I have to schedule an appointment or can I walk in?
- Because we’re highly sought after for Myotherapy treatment our practitioners are very busy. We encourage all new clients to call for an appointment however if you wish to walk in then please be patient as we may be unable to accommodate you immediately.
- Can I use my private health insurance after my appointment?
- We have onsite private health insurance claiming available for all Myotherapy appointments. Please speak to our receptionist about this prior to appointment payment.
- Do I need to get a referral from my doctor to see a Myotherapist?
- You’re not required to get a referral from your doctor to schedule an appointment. Feel free to contact us via 1300-003-777.