For Professional Chiropractic Care: Call 24/7
Chiropractic is a form of complimentary health care that focuses on the diagnosis, treatment & ongoing prevention of neuromusculoskeletal disorders and their effects on a persons overall wellbeing. Simply put, Chiropractors manage problems that arise from joints, muscles, ligaments, tendons and nerves. Chiropractors are qualifed University graduates who have fantastic knowledge about the human body, biomechanics, physiology and injury treatment. If you’ve visited a Chiropractor before you may have noticed that not all Chiropractors are the same.
Vitality Chiropractic Australia is proud to be recognized as a truly professional, experienced and multi-modal clinic. We continue to provide our many clients with an array of treatment styles so we can best cater for the local community. These techniques may include.
- Manual Chiropractic joint manipulative therapy (Diversified & Gonstead).
- Atlas Orthogonal Chiropractic technique.
- Activator methods.
- Sacro-Occipital Technique (SOT).
- Sports & extremity adjusting.
- Soft tissue therapy including massage & dry needling.
- Physiological therapeutics such as Ultrasound & TENS.
What Does A Chiropractor Really Do?
We’re frequently asked questions by our many clients and we think this is because Chiropractic treatment has traditionally been very poorly explained. Most of us have experienced back or neck pain at some point in our lives, so lets use this as an example.
- When a spinal or extremity joint is injured it’s movement may become restricted. In Chiropractic we refer to this as joint fixation.
- This process sends pain signals to the brain telling it that something is wrong and causes compensatory changes in surrounding soft tissues including muscle, ligament, tendon and fascia.
- You may then experience signs or symptoms such as muscle tightness, generalized stiffness, swelling & referred nerve pain.
- Multi-modal Chiropractors then apply various treatment techniques in order to reduce symptoms which someone my be suffering from and rehabilitate their problem.
Conditions Managed By Chiropractic Care
Chiropractors are one of the most sought after practitioners around the world for effective and prompt injury treatment. If you’ve never seen a Chiropractor before you may be wondering what types of problems do people choose to see Chiropractors for. Below you’ll discover a brief list of the most common clinical problems that we encounter on a regular basis. For a most comprehensive list we encourage you to please visit the ‘Conditions’ section of our website.
- Neck pain, general back pain & muscle stiffness.
- Poor posture including conditions such as proximal & distal cross syndrome.
- Particular types of Headaches & Migraines.
- Facial pain disorders including Trigeminal Neuralgia.
- Nerve pain related problems including Carpal Tunnel Syndrome & Sciatica.
- Pelvic and hip joint problems.
- Degenerative conditions such as Osteoarthritis.
- Sports injuries ranging from Achilles tendinopathy, Rotator cuff syndrome, Golfer’s elbow, Tennis elbow & Plantar fasciitis.