Thank You For Visiting Our Website. We’re Recognized As Having The #1 Reputation In The Northern Suburbs Because We Ensure Customers Receive Professional, Experienced & Affordable Remedial Massage Therapy. Have A Question? Speak To A Therapist Today. New Client Special Offer Available NOW!
Are You Searching For A Fantastic Local Massage?
- UNIQUE: We’re a modern, profesional Massage therapist that strives for customer satisfaction. We provide a large array of techniques so customers receive thorough care (Remedial, Relaxation, Deep Tissue, Sports, Pregnancy, Needling, Cupping & more). We want the community to trust our service so you’ll happily refer friends & family.
- AFFORDABLE: We guarantee that all clients receive the most affordable Remedial Massage therapy. New clients are welcome to take advantage of our 15% OFF INTRODUCTORY SPECIAL OFFER.
- REPUTATION: Our Remedial therapist’s are highly sought after and have the most 5 star reviews in the area.
- LOCATION: We’re situated in Mill Park (Victoria). Majority of our clients travel from surrounding suburbs which include South Morang, Epping, Thomastown, Bundoora, Mernda, Wollert, Doreen and Lalor.
- EXPERIENCE: Your professional therapist’s have over 10 years of experience.
- GIFT VOUCHERS: Are you looking for a massage gift voucher for a friend or family member? We have a range of options available.
- PRIVATE HEALTH: We take the hassle out of using your private health insurance by allowing you to claim your rebate immediately after your appointment.
What Is Remedial Massage Therapy?
Remedial Massage is a whole body management that focuses on massage and other manual techniques in order to address problems arising from muscles and soft tissues. Treatment involves techniques to reduce muscular tension, spasm and tightness while the selection of these techniques is largely dependent upon individual presentation and the exact clinical problem. Techniques which you may experience with a Remedial Massage therapist may include general massage, trigger point therapy, myofascial release and lymphatic drainage. Many people consider a massage as a simple ‘back rub’ but it’s a form of structured touching and is one of the oldest known healing arts. We have a range of treatment packages available including 30 minute, 45 minute, 60 minute & 90 minute sessions. Remedial Massage has been shown to be an effective treatment for:
- Enhancing blood flow to injured tissue.
- Improving joint flexibility and movement by lengthening muscles and associated soft tissue structures.
- Reducing pain and therefore promoting relaxation.
- Improving a persons overall wellbeing by reducing stress, anxiety and depression.
Special Offer For New Clients
Vitality Chiropractic Australia and its team continues to pride itself on catering professional, experienced & affordable Remedial Massage therapy for its many clients. Our team does this because no matter what your situation you should have access to high quality injury treatment. We encourage all clients to please see our appointment fees below and compare them to alternative Remedial Massage providers. We’re extremely confident that no one in the area can compete with our services.
- Initial Remedial Massage Consultation & Treatment (SPECIAL OFFER)
- 30 minutes = $38.00 (usually $50.00)
- 45 minutes = $55.00 (usually $70.00)
- 60 minutes = $68.00 (usually $85.00)
- Standard Remedial Massage Consultation & Treatment
- 30 minutes = $50.00
- 45 minutes = $70.00
- 60 minutes = $85.00
What Problems Can A Remedial Massage Therapist Help?
People choose to visit a massage therapist for a variety of reasons. Many of our clients seek treatment because they’re experiencing a particular ailment or problem. These issues commonly range from:
- Specific sports and occupational injuries including Compartment Syndrome, Tennis Elbow, Golfer’s Elbow or ITB Syndrome.
- Generalized neck pain, back pain, tension headaches and muscle cramping.
- Problems such as Sciatica.
- Extremity joint problems involving the shoulders, elbows, wrist, hands, hips, knee’s & feet.
- Individuals looking to escape their daily stress and unwind with a professional massage.
Remedial Massage Therapist: Jordan Galt
Jordan is currently the only Remedial Massage therapist working from the Vitality Chiropractic Australia consulting rooms. Jordan continues to provide the most professional massage therapy for residents of the northern suburbs. He has by far the most 5 star client reviews which is because of his caring, personal and vibrant nature. Jordan is passionate about the human body and how massage therapy can have an enormous influence on a persons health. Below you’ll discover Jordan’s available consultation times.
- Tuesday: 10:00am – 2:00pm, 3:00pm – 7:00pm
- Wednesday: 10:00am – 2:00pm, 3:00pm – 7:00pm
- Thursday: 10:00am – 2:00pm, 3:00pm – 7:00pm
- Friday: 10:00am – 2:00pm
- Saturday: 10:00am – 1:00pm, 2:00pm – 5:00pm
Remedial Massage Frequently Asked Questions
- What should I expect when I see a Remedial Massage therapist? All new clients are asked to please complete a brief history and examination form. This information will assist your therapist. After your massage therapist has reviewed your information they will discuss this with as well as administer professional treatment.
- Does your clinic accept Remedial Massage private health insurance? Our clinic is fortunate to be one of the only clinics in the area that has onsite private health insurance claiming available for all clients. This is just another reason why more people choose our clinic over our competition.
- Can I use Medicare for my massage appointments? Massage is currently not available under the Medicare scheme. We accept EFTPOS, credit card, cash and private health insurance.