Services – Remedial Massage & Sports Treatment
Remedial massage is a whole-body management that focuses on massage and other manual techniques in order to address complaints arising from the musculoskeletal system. Typical treatment involves techniques to reduce muscular tension, spasm and tightness while the selection of these techniques is largely dependent upon individual presentation and clinical problem. Remedial massage has been shown to be an effective tool to:
- Enhance blood flow to injured tissue
- Improve flexibility and movement by lengthening muscles and associated soft tissue structures
- Reducing pain and therefore promoting relaxation
- Improving an individuals overall wellbeing by reducing stress, anxiety and depression
Why Should You Consider Seeing A Remedial Massage Therapist?
Many of our clients seek treatment because they’re experiencing or suffering from a particular ailment or problem. These issues commonly range from:
- Specific sports and occupational injuries including Compartment Syndrome, Tennis Elbow, Golfer’s Elbow or ITB Syndrome
- Generalized neck pain, back pain, tension headaches and muscle cramping
- Problems such as Sciatica
- Extremity joint problems involving the shoulders, elbows, wrist, hands, hips, knee’s & feet
- Individuals looking to escape their daily stress and unwind with a professional massage
Why Choose Remedial Massage At Vitality Chiropractic Australia
Our massage therapist’s use a variety of soft tissue treatment techniques including general massage, trigger point therapy, myofascial release and lymphatic drainage techniques to work on damaged or sore muscles. It’s no wonder that we’re proudly the chosen clinic for individuals living in or surrounding suburbs including Bundoora, Doreen, Epping, Lalor, Mernda, Mill Park, South Morang & Thomastown. Many people consider a massage a simple ‘back rub’ but it is actually a form of structured touching and is one of the oldest known healing arts. Your professionally registered massage therapist employ scientific principles to accurately identify the areas that require attention to therefore resolve your complaint. We’re confident you will love your experience and time spent within our clinic like many of our regular clients. We have a range of suitable treatment packages available that range from 30min, 45min, 60min to 90min sessions. For individuals with private health insurance coverage, we accept majority of insurances onsite with our HICAP’s facility ensuring you receive your maximum benefit at the time of your consultation.
Meet Our Remedial Massage Therapy Team
- Jordan Galt is our most senior Remedial Massage therapist. Jordan is highly sought after for his wide array of therapies, personal touch and caring nature. Jordan has been a valued member of Vitality Chiropractic Australia since it’s inception. Whether you’re looking to relax, address a specific sporting complaint or another muscular issue we’re sure you will be satisfied after consulting with Jordan. Jordan is available for appointments throughout the week (Tuesday to Saturday) with both morning and evening times.
- Deb Worland is the newest member of our team. Deb has a long history of using Remedial Massage and associated complimentary therapies such as Chiropractic for her own wellbeing for almost 20-years. Deb completed her Certificate IV in Massage Therapy during early 2017 at the highly regarded Massage Institute of Australia. Since this time, Deb has been providing caring, professional and a relaxed massage environment for her many regular clients. Deb is available for appointments Monday and Thursday mornings as well as Wednesday and Friday evenings.
What Are Your Remedial Massage Appointment Fee’s?
We want to assure all prospective clients that our primary aim is to provide you with professional and affordable massage therapy. It’s for this very reason that we proudly provide all new clients with a special introductory offer as well as ongoing affordable appointment fee’s which we have included below:
- Initial Massage Consultation & Treatment
- 30-minutes = $30.00 (usually $45.00)
- 45-minutes = $45.00 (usually $65.00)
- 60-minutes = $50.00 (usually $80.00, our most frequently requested appointment, SAVE $30.00!)
- Standard Massage Consultation & Treatment
- 30-minutes = $45.00
- 45-minutes = $65.00
- 60-minutes = $80.00