Rated Best Chiropractor
For Doreen Residents
Our Commitment To You
Most 5 Star Reviews
Practicing 10+ Years
Before/After Hrs & Weekends
Private Treatment Rooms
Free Onsite Imaging
No Referral Required
Treatment & Advice Now
Call (24/7): 1300-003-777
SMS (24/7): 0430-530-580
Or Book Online Below
No Suitable Appts Online?
Call For More Availabilities
COVID-19 UPDATE: WE’RE OPEN & CONTINUE STRICT HYGIENE & DISTANCING PROCEDURES. TO HELP OUR COMMUNITY WE WANT TO OFFER NEW CUSTOMERS A $55 (USUALLY $85) EXAM & TREATMENT. (VALID FOR APPTS DURING REGULAR BUSINESS HOURS)
Residents Have Given Us The #1 Reputation In Doreen As We Continue To Ensure You Receive Professional Service With Prompt Pain Relief. We Aren’t Sales People, We Just Offer Customers Affordable & Quality Care. You’ll Find Us Off Plenty Rd Near Yan Yean Rd & The Commercial Hotel. Open Daily 8:30am – 7:00pm.
- WHO ARE WE? Vitality Chiropractic Australia is a modern, community, pain relief focused clinic. We offer more services & spend more time with you (appointments range from 15 – 45min) then other Chiropractors.
- ATTITUDE: You’ll notice that we’re different to most Chiropractors. There’s no long treatment plans, discounts to coax you to choose us or “crack only” type appointments. Our goal is to make you feel satisfied & therefore refer your friends & family when they need us.
- CREDIBILITY: We’re pleased that Doreen (3754) families & doctors value our service. This is demonstrated by us having the most 5 star Chiropractic reviews in the area.
- APPOINTMENTS & TREATMENT: Appointments are available 8:30am – 7:00pm each day, however please don’t hesitate to contact us outside of these hours as we’re always by the phone. We promise all customers receive treatment the same day that they call.
- EXPERIENCE: We’ve been practicing for over 10 years. Prior to this James also assisted two AFL clubs within their rehabilitation units.
- LOCATION: We’re located approximately 10 minutes from the main hub of Doreen. The clinic is a quick drive down Plenty Road or Yan Yean Road.
What To Expect With Chiropractic Doreen
If you’re new to seeing a Chiropractor you may have questions relating to your initial appointment, examination, treatment styles and more. We’re here to listen to your queries and address them appropriately.
- STEP 1: Your Chiropractor Doreen provider will request that you complete an examination form which details your complaint, medical history & other necessary clinical information. Some of these questions include where is your pain, how bad is it, have you had it before, have you had treatment, are you currently taking medication, have you had previous imaging, do you have family history of particular illnesses and more.
- STEP 2: Your therapist will complete a comprehensive examination of the region (i.e neck, middle back, lower back, shoulder, extremity). Typical assessment includes observing your posture, range of motion, muscle strength, neurological & orthopaedic function. This allows your Chiropractor to accurately diagnose the problem and discuss appropriate management strategies with you. We can then base our recommendations on the best available evidence.
- STEP 3: Treatment which you may experience when visiting a Chiropractor may include joint manipulation/mobilisation, soft tissue massage, dry needling & stretching. We may recommend exercises for you to complete at home to assist your recovery. We expect to see immediate improvements such as less pain & reducing stiffness.
Doreen Chiropractor Appointment Fees
- INITIAL CONSULTATION (EXAMINATION ONLY: 30min): $39.00. Some people visit a Chiropractor simply to have an assessment. They’re seeking information about their problem before deciding the best treatment for their siuation.
- INITIAL CONSULTATION (EXAMINATION & TREATMENT: 30 – 45min): $85.00. (Northern suburb average is $85.00 – $120.00). This is the most commonly chosen appointment by new clients. Your Chiropractor will provide a thorough assessment & same day treatment.
- REPORT OF FINDINGS CONSULTATION & TREATMENT (IF REQUIRED: 30min): $85.00. During your first appointment your Chiropractor may find important clinic information which they wish to discuss with you. So we’re not hurried and take the necessary steps in your recovery we may recommend this appointment for you.
- STANDARD CONSULTATION (10 – 15min): $58.00 (Northern suburb average is $58.00 – $65.00). Chiropractors are different and this means the treatment you get with one may be different to another. Treatment which we provide includes joint manipulation/mobilisation, massage, needling, stretching & more.
- EXTENDED CONSULTATION (15 – 25min): $72.00. This consultation is appropriate for people who required additional treatment time for problems which are more complex.
Problems Treated By Chiropractors In Doreen
Chiropractors only crack your back – unfortuantely this is another myth! There is more to seeing a Chiropractor then just “bone crunching.” People seek pain relief from Chiropractors for a variety of reasons. We’ve included some of these below. Are you unsure if seeing a Chiropractor can help you? Don’t hesitate to contact us today to discuss your issue.
- Neck pain, shoulder stiffness, upper back muscle tightness
- Thoracic joint dysfunction and lower back pain
- Generalized muscle spasm
- Postural dysfunction such as hunched shoulders, forward head position and tilted hips
- Sports injuries requiring rehabilitation, Sciatica, Whiplash, Jaw pain, Vertigo, Dizziness, Bursitis, hip problems
- Headaches and Migraines
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
Who Is Vitality Chiropractic Australia?
We exist to provide the highest quality musculoskeletal therapy. We achieve this through continued education to ensure we remain at the forefront of research & therefore the best management techniques. We take great pleasure in getting to know & understand our many customers. From the moment you step foot in the clinic you’ll sense our commitment to your wellbeing as well as the relaxed, unhurried atmosphere which we’ve created. We recognize that no two people are the same. This means no-one is treated in the same manner. Your Chiropractor near Doreen is James Allen. He’s a graduate of RMIT University & was born & raised in the northern suburbs. He is married with two young boys who also like to “fix backs”. We look forward to continuining our fantastic relationship with local families as being the most sought after Chiropractors in Doreen.
Chiropractor Doreen 3754 Frequently Asked Questions
- What hours is Vitality Chiropractic Australia open? We understand that finding time to consult with a Chiropractor can be hard, especially juggling family, work and leisure. Given this, we’ve ensured that we’re available for you when majority of other Doreen Chiropractors are closed. You can consult with us Monday through to Thursday (10:00am – 7:00pm), Friday (9:00am – 1:00pm) and Saturday (8:30am – 12:30pm). We’re also available by appointment every Sunday.
- How much will my private health insurance rebate be? All private health insurance companies are different and therefore they provide their customers with varying rebates. Majority of people who use private health insurance in our clinic receive 30 – 70% rebate for Chiropractic services. If you’re unsure, we encourage you to contact your insurer directly.
- Will you provide treatment at my first appointment? We guarantee that all clients will receive treatment during their initial consultation. We want to help you recover as quickly as possible.
- Are you the best Chiropractor in Doreen? We certainly consider ourselves to be the best Doreen Chiropractors however we encourage you to thoroughly research us & our competition to see who is the right fit for you. We’re amazed how many people see the first clinic that they find. This can be a huge mistake. There’s many reasons why Vitality Chiropractic Australia has received the best Google reviews from happy customers.
- How should I travel to your clinic by car? Drive along Yan Yean Road towards Yarrambat & continue onto Gorge Road. Turn left onto Plenty Road and look out for Development Boulevard on your left hand side. Alternatively you may travel along Yan Yean Road towards Mernda. Stay on Bridge Inn Road until it forms Plenty Road. Turn left onto Development Boulevard and look out for the “Chiropractor” sign.
- Doreen suburb profile information: Doreen is approximately 26 kilometres north east of the Melbourne central business district. It is apart of the City of Whittlesea and Nillumbik Shire. Doreen has a rapidly expanding population due to significant land development and infrastructure upgrades. Many first home buyers now call Doreen home because of its green, hilly surrounds at the foot of the Yarra Ranges. Prominent education facilities in the Doreen include Hazel Glen College, Laurimar Primary School & Plenty Valley Christian College.
“What can the Chiropractors near Doreen do for you today?”
Has a friend or family member recently suggested you consider seeing a Chiropractor? For those dealing with mobility issues or problems with acute or chronic musculoskeletal pain, that isn’t a bad idea. Vitality Chiropractic Australia welcomes first time visitors like you to our clinic. Not only do we work to help improve how you feel, but we also provide helpful, informative education on the services we offer as Chiropractors. Our clinic is near Doreen and we can fit in your appointment at a time that’s convenient for you. We’re available every day of the week, including weekends. Can’t make it in until after hours? There’s no problem — just let us know, and we’ll set up a special appointment, for you because we aim to serve our local community whenever we’re needed.
When you’re visiting Chiropractors in Doreen, we’ll take you step by step through a comprehensive examination and explain everything along the way. It’s important to us that you’re fully aware of what we’re doing and how it will impact upon your management. It is important to discuss the type of pain and issues you’re facing — whether it be arthritis, severe headaches or pain in the jaw. Chiropractors near Doreen are a fantastic choice for all musculoskeletal related complaints.
At Vitality Chiropractic Australia, our approach is based 100% on evidence. We work hard to stay on top of the latest medical developments including cutting edge treatments. If you would like to take a positive step towards improving how you feel each day then simply telephone our Chiropractic team on 1300 003 777. We look forward to meeting and managing your problem.