Chiropractor For Doreen Residents
Most Affordable Local Chiropractor
More 5 Star Google Reviews
New Clients: $47 Initial Appt Special Offer
Call 24/7: 1300-003-777
Are You Looking For A Nearby Doreen Chiropractor Today?
- At Vitality Chiropractic Australia we provide guaranteed same day appointments meaning you’re seen by a practitioner immediately
- You can be assured that all clients receive professional treatment and advice
- We understand that finding time in a busy work/life schedule can be tough, therefore we don’t waste time by constantly running late. We have a ‘no waiting policy’
- If you’re searching for an experienced yet affordable Doreen Chiropractor then you’ve come to the right place!
- Our modern and family friendly clinic is situated a short 10-minute drive from Doreen
- Your nearby Doreen Chiropractic team are available when others are not, 7 days a week
Why Do People Choose To See Chiropractors In Doreen?
Chiropractors are highly-trained university graduates with education and training in the human body, physiology, biomechanics, exercise rehabilitation, nutritional advice and much more. Many Doreen Chiropractors and practitioners of surrounding areas are graduates from RMIT University which provides one of the best programs in the country. If you’ve never visited a Doreen Chiropractor you may be wondering what problems do Chiropractors manage? Some of the more common clinical conditions that we encounter include:
- Neck pain, shoulder stiffness, upper back muscle tightness
- Thoracic dysfunction and lower back pain
- Generalized muscle spasm
- Postural dysfunction such as hunched shoulders, forward head position and tilted hips
- Sports injuries requiring rehabilitation
- Headaches and Migraines
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Sciatica, Whiplash, Jaw pain, Vertigo, Dizziness, Bursitis, Hip problems and much more!
Who Do More Doreen Residents Choose For Chiropractic Care?
Dr. James Allen (Chiropractor) is the founder and director of Vitality Chiropractic Australia. Dr. James has over 5 years clinical and professional experience assisting clients with his specific, individualized and modern approach to Chiropractic care. Early in Dr. James’ career he worked alongside elite athletes with two Melbourne-based AFL clubs. Dr. James’ driving passion is for his clients to achieve real health and wellbeing by incorporating Chiropractic management, nutritional and exercise advice into their management plans. Dr. James is highly regarded within the Chiropractic community, having completed post-graduated training in the upper neck technique Atlas Orthogonal. Currently there are less than 20 graduates within Australia of this program. Dr. James is available for consultation Monday through to Saturday. Call 1300-003-777 for additional information or bookings.
Doreen Chiropractor Appointment Fee’s
We understand that looking after yourself can sometimes be an expensive task. You can be assured that our clinic is unlike many Chiropractic offices because we provide management that is affordable for everyone – no matter what your circumstances.
- Initial Chiropractic Consultation (examination only): $47.00
- Initial Chiropractic Consultation & Treatment: $85.00 (Northern suburb average is $85.00 – $120.00)
- Report Of Findings Consultation & Treatment (if required): $85.00
- Standard Chiropractic Consultation: $57.00 (Northern suburb average is $57.00 – $65.00)
Guaranteed Same Day
Appt & Treatment
Over 10 Years Of
Equipment & Facilities
Professional, Thorough & Caring Chiropractors
Frequently Asked Questions
- Are you available before or after my usual work hours?
- We understand that finding time to consult with a Chiropractor can be difficult sometimes. Our standard clinical hours are Monday to Thursday (10:00am – 7:00pm), Friday (9:00am – 1:00pm) and Saturday (8:30am – 12:30pm). In special circumstances we’re available for appointments on Sundays.
- I rarely use my private health insurance, can you tell me what my rebate will be?
- Unfortunately all private health insurances are different and therefore provide their customers with varying rebates. Having said that, majority of people who we see in our clinic receive somewhere between 30 – 70% rebate. For more information we would suggest you contact your private health insurance company directly.
- I am desperately in pain, will I receive treatment on the first visit?
- Absolutely. No client leaves our consulting rooms without receiving thorough treatment and advice.
- I see that there are other Chiropractors in Doreen, why shouldn’t I just see one of them?
- It is important to properly research health providers before committing to see them. It still astounds me how many people just see the first person they find on the internet – this can be a big mistake! We’re sure that if you read through our many positive online reviews that you’ll be completely comfortable letting us take care of you. There’s many reasons why Vitality Chiropractic Australia has received the best Google reviews.
How To Find Us
Travelling by car (approximately 10-minutes):
Travelling to Vitality Chiropractic Australia is stress-free. From the centre of Doreen take Yan Yean Road towards Yarrambat and continue onto Gorge Road. Turn left onto Plenty Road and look out for Development Boulevard on your left hand side at the next intersection. Alternatively follow Yan Yean Road towards Mernda and stay on Bridge Inn Road until it forms Plenty Road. Again turn left onto Development Boulevard, our practice is 200 metres from the traffic lights on the right hand side.
Travelling by bus (approximately 40-minutes):
There are many available bus routes from Doreen including Routes 520, 381 and 572. Route 520 is the most direct and quickest to reach our practice. Route 520 departs Doctors Gully Road heading towards Greensborough. Bypass 12 stops and depart at Faneco Road. From here it’s a short walk to the Route 901 bus at Brown’s Lane heading towards the Melbourne Airport. Depart Route 901 at Oleander Road. Put your walking shoes on, we’re approximately 1km from the bus stop.