Rated #1 Chiropractor
For Doreen Residents
Our Commitment To You
Most 5 Star Google Reviews
Practicing 10+ Years
Before/After Hours & Weekends
Medicare, Insurance & TAC
Private Treatment Rooms
Client Focused Care
Same Day Treatment
Family Friendly Ambience
Treatment & Advice Today
Call (24/7): 1300-003-777
SMS (24/7): 0430-530-580
Or Book Online Below
Can’t Find A Suitable Time Online?
Call Us For More Appointments
We’ve Received The #1 Reputation In Doreen By Providing Quality Treatment & Service. Helping The Community For Over 10 Years, We Understand What Locals Want. Affordable Treatment From Caring Practitioners. Our Reviews Demonstrate Why Locals Favor Us. See For Yourself Today.
- Welcome to Vitality Chiropractic Australia, we’re the most highly regarded Chiropractor for Doreen residents, employees and people living in the northern suburbs of Melbourne. Below you’ll learn some of the key reasons why more then 1,000 new clients choose to visit our clinic each year:
- REPUTATION: We’re truly ecstatic that Doreen (3754) residents value our treatment. This is demonstrated by us having the most 5 star reviews in the Northern suburbs.
- EXPERIENCE: Your Chiropractor has been practicing for over 10 years. Prior to this James also assisted two AFL Clubs within their rehabilitation units.
- SAME DAY APPOINTMENTS & TREATMENT: Research demonstrates that treating injuries quickly is important to prompt recovery. This means we promise to see all existing & new clients the same day that they call.
- LOCATION: We’re conveniently located approximately 10 minutes from the main hub of Doreen.
- AFFORDABLE: Local residents have turned to us for many years for affordable Chiropractic care.
- CLIENT FOCUSED: We value your wellbeing and aim to assist you in the best manner possible.
- IMAGING: We practice up to date research, evidence & guidelines. This means that we don’t unnecessarily recommend imaging like some clinics unfortunately do.
- MEDICARE BULK BILLING: If you’ve received prior approval for a care plan from your doctor then your appointments are bulk billed.
- PRIVATE HEALTH INSURANCE: We have onsite private health insurance claiming facilities so you receive your rebate on the spot.
Problems Treated By Chiropractors In Doreen
Chiropractors are University trained with knowledge in the human body, physiology, biomechanics, exercise rehabilitation, nutritional advice and more. Many Chiropractor Doreen service providers and practitioners of surrounding suburbs are graduates from RMIT University which has one of the best Chiropractic programs in the world. Your Doreen Chiropractor has included a list of the most common problems that we treat:
- Neck pain, shoulder stiffness, upper back muscle tightness
- Thoracic dysfunction and lower back pain
- Generalized muscle spasm
- Postural dysfunction such as hunched shoulders, forward head position and tilted hips
- Sports injuries requiring rehabilitation
- Headaches and Migraines
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Sciatica, Whiplash, Jaw pain, Vertigo, Dizziness, Bursitis, Hip problems and much more!
Doreen Chiropractor Appointment Fees
We understand that taking care of your body can be highly priced but we promise that our clinic is very different to many Chiropractic offices. This means that we provide management that is affordable for everyone. Below you’ll see our Chiropractic appointment fees.
- Initial Chiropractic Consultation (examination only): $47.00. This offer is not time limited, there are no hidden associated costs.
- Initial Chiropractic Consultation & Treatment: $85.00 (Northern suburb average is $85.00 – $120.00)
- Report Of Findings Consultation & Treatment (if required): $85.00
- Standard Chiropractic Consultation: $58.00 (Northern suburb average is $58.00 – $65.00)
- Extended Chiropractic Consultation: $72.00 (for individuals who require additional treatment time)
Introducing Your Doreen Chiropractors
James Allen (Chiropractor) is the owner of Vitality Chiropractic Australia. He has many years of clinical and professional experience treating clients with a specific, individualized and modern Chiropractic approach. James originally worked with elite AFL footballers at two Melbourne based clubs prior to opening Vitality Chiropractic Australia. It’s James’ passion to see his clients recover from injuries and pain. He is highly regarded within the Chiropractic profession because he has completed additional training in the upper neck technique called Atlas Orthogonal. Currently there are less than 20 certified practitioners performing this technique in Australia. James is available for consultation Monday through to Saturday. Call 1300-003-777 for additional information or bookings.
Guaranteed Same Day Appt & Treatment
Over 10 Years Of Clinical Experience
Gold Standard Equipment & Facilities
Professional, Thorough & Caring Chiropractors
Chiropractor Doreen 3754 Frequently Asked Questions
- What hours is Vitality Chiropractic Australia open?
- We understand that finding time to consult with a Chiropractor can be hard. We’re open Monday to Thursday (10:00am – 7:00pm), Friday (9:00am – 1:00pm) and Saturday (8:30am – 12:30pm). In special circumstances we’re available for appointments on Sundays.
- How much will my private health insurance rebate be?
- All private health insurances are different and therefore they provide their customers with different rebates. Majority of people who use private health insurance in our clinic receive 30 – 70% rebates for Chiropractic treatment. We would encourage you to contact your provider directly for further information about your plan.
- Will your provide treatment at my first appointment?
- We guarantee that all new clients will receive treatment at their first appointment.
- Are you the best Chiropractor in Doreen?
- We certainly believe that we’re the best Chiropractors in Doreen but we suggest you research each clinic before choosing who to see. We’re amazed how many people see the first clinic that they find on the internet because this can be a big mistake. There’s many reasons why Vitality Chiropractic Australia has received the best Google reviews.
- How do I travel to your clinic by car?
- Drive along Yan Yean Road towards Yarrambat and continue onto Gorge Road. Turn left onto Plenty Road and look out for Development Boulevard which is on your left hand side. You may also drive along Yan Yean Road towards Mernda and stay on Bridge Inn Road until it forms Plenty Road. Turn left onto Development Boulevard and look out for our clinic which will be on your right hand side.