Emergency Chiropractor Melbourne Service
Why Have We Been Voted As The Best?
Most Affordable Chiropractors
Most 5 Star Google Reviews
Available 365 Days A Year
Appointments Call 24/7: 1300-003-777
*Online Bookings Not Available*
Emergency Chiropractor Melbourne: Call 24/7
- Welcome to Vitality Chiropractic Australia, providers of professional & reputable after hours, weekend, public holiday and emergency Chiropractic. Below you’ll find the key reasons why thousands of people rely upon us:
- REPUTATION: We’re known for delivering high quality & prompt on call Chiropractic care.
- AFFORDABLE: We don’t charge exorbitant fees like some Melbourne emergency Chiropractors do.
- LOCATION: Our clinic is accessible and conveniently located only 25 minutes north of the Melbourne city.
- MOBILE SERVICES: Please let your Chiropractor know if you’re unable to travel to our clinic. We’ll do our best to provide you with a home appointment.
- AVAILABILITY: Your Emergency Chiropractor Melbourne providers are recognized for providing a true 24/7 dependable service.
- TELEPHONE ADVICE: Feel free to call our 24/7 emergency Chiropractor hotline via 1300-003-777 for friendly advice.
- INSURANCE: All Chiropractic services that are provided by our practitioners are private health insurance claimable.
Melbourne Weekend Chiropractor Service
Since the inception of Vitality Chiropractic Australia we’ve provided the most dependable, reliable and reputable 24/7 Melbourne Chiropractor service. We’re among the few Melbourne Chiropractors open Sunday and clinics which provide around the clock treatment and advice. You will speak directly with an emergency Chiropractor who can assist you immediately. We endeavor to attend to all client requirements as promptly as possible and ask for patience due to the high volume of appointments that we conduct after hours and on weekends. It’s for these reasons that we’re the chosen Weekend Chiropractors for thousands of clients with problems such as:
On Call Chiropractor Melbourne: Call 1300-003-777
Consulting with a 24/7 Emergency Chiropractor Melbourne provider is not like visiting a hospital. If you’re experiencing any of the following signs or symptoms then we encourage you to contact your doctor or nearest hospital.
- Recent head trauma with neck pain, headaches, confusion and dizziness
- Recent loss of consciousness, severe fatigue and drowsiness
- Sudden onset of a severe headache that is out of character
- Recent trauma and broken or fractured bone is suspected
- Tingling, numbness and weakness with loss of bowel and bladder function
- Extreme difficulty breathing in the absence of a mechanism of injury
Public Holidays, Christmas, Easter
Available All Year
Guaranteed Same Day Assessment & Treatment
Mobile & Home Visit
What Happens When You See An Emergency Chiropractor?
- History review
- All new clients are asked to complete a medical questionnaire. If you’ve previously seen our Chiropractors then you will not need to do this. This form includes details about your current problem as well as any additional information which you feel your Chiropractor should know. Your emergency Chiropractors will discuss anything that is important before commencing a thorough assessment.
- Your examination is a quick and non-invasive analysis which will allow your Chiropractor to come up with an accurate diagnosis. Your practitioner will feel your joints, muscles and associated soft tissues of the injured area. Following this they’ll perform orthopaedic and neurological tests which are specific to the injured region.
- Diagnosis & treatment
- Your Chiropractor open Sunday will formulate an appropriate diagnosis and discuss this with you. We understand that receiving treatment as soon as possible is important for you and therefore professional treatment will be given. Treatment typically involves some form of spinal manipulation, mobilisation and stretching, soft tissue massage as well as home therapeutic or exercise advice.
Chiropractors Open Sunday In Melbourne
We’re delighted to be Melbourne’s preferred providers of professional weekend Chiropractor appointments. We’re just like your everyday Chiropractic clinic but pride ourselves on being available when others aren’t. Vitality Chiropractic Australia is located about 19 kilometers north of Melbourne’s central business district. For people unable to see us in our clinic we’ll work with you as best as possible to consult with you at your most convenient location. Following your appointment you’ll receive specific recommendations and the best Chiropractors to see in your local area if you need further management. If you cannot wait to see a practitioner during standard business hours then please call your Melbourne 24/7 Chiropractor via 1300-003-777.
Best Emergency Chiropractors In Melbourne
Since opening our doors the Chiropractic community has come to learn of our continued dedication to helping people. It’s just one of the many reasons that we receive many referrals from other practitioners after hours, on weekends and during public holidays. We’ve developed a reputation of being the best emergency Chiropractors in Melbourne. We happily accept Mastercard, Visa and cash onsite following appointments as well as this if you have private health insurance coverage you can claim immediately via our HICAP’s terminal.
Emergency Chiropractor Melbourne Frequently Asked Questions
- Do I need a referral from my doctor so I can see an Emergency Melbourne Chiropractor provider?
- Chiropractors are considered primary health care practitioners which means you don’t need a referral.
- Are you able to give me a medical certificate so I don’t have to go to work tomorrow?
- Your Melbourne Sunday Chiropractors happily provide medical certificates and will assist you with written employer letters if they’re required.
- Can you contact my usual Chiropractor and tell them what treatment you provided?
- If you have a Chiropractor that you usually see then we’re more then happy to talk directly with them.
- Do I require an appointment or can I just walk-in?
- All appointments with your Weekend Emergency Chiropractor must be pre-booked. This is important because we like to establish if we’re the right practitioner for you and if not we can refer you before you visit our clinic.
- Are after hours or emergency weekend Chiropractic appointments more expensive?
- For all out of standard clinical hours appointments we do charge an additional fee, this includes after hours, weekends, public holidays and home visit consultations. For specific appointment fee’s please contact us via 1300-003-777.
- How long have you been providing emergency weekend Chiropractic care?
- Vitality Chiropractic Australia has proudly been providing Melbourne residents with Chiropractic care since 2013.