24/7 Melbourne Chiropractors
Our Commitment To You
Most 5 Star Google Reviews
Practicing 10+ Years
Appts 365 Days
Home Appts Available
Private Treatment Rooms
Same Day Treatment
For Treatment & Advice
Call (24/7): 1300-003-777
SMS (24/7): 0430-530-580
*Online Bookings Not Available*
Thank You For Visiting Our Website. We’re A Family Business That Provides The Community With Client Focused Pain Relief. We Strive For Excellence & Customer Satisfaction. For 24/7 Melbourne Emergency Chiropractic Care, Weekend, After Hours Or Public Holiday Appts We’re Suitable For You. We Can Come To You. Have A Question? Speak To Us Now.
We’re Available When Other Chiropractors Are Closed
- UNIQUE: We’re vastly different to most Chiropractors. We’re customer focused and strive to acheive prompt pain relief. Our customers love the fact that we do not hurry treatment (appointments range from 15 – 45min) and that we work in a relaxed yet professional manner. We provide comprehensive treatment including Chiropractic, Massage, Needling, Acupuncture, Exercise rehab, TENS, Ultrasound & more.
- LOCATION: We practice from multiple locations around Melbourne and have many 24/7 Chiropractors within our professional network. Don’t hesitate to contact us via 1300-003-777.
- REPUTATION: We’re known for delivering high quality on call Chiropractic services which sees us have the most 5 star reviews among other Melbourne based Emergency Chiropractors.
- EXPERIENCE: We’ve been treating members of the public for over 10 years. During this time we’ve come to learn what customers want.
- APPOINTMENTS & TREATMENT: While we also have families & committments we guarantee to be there for you when other Chiropractors aren’t. Receiving treatment quickly is important. We guarantee that all customers get same day appointments & treatment.
- AFFORDABLE: When you’re in pain the last thing you want to worry about is how much it’s going to cost you. We don’t charge exorbitant fees like some Melbourne emergency Chiropractors do.
- AVAILABILITY: Your Chiropractor Melbourne providers are recognized for providing a true 24/7 dependable service that is available every day, weekend, public holiday, Christmas, Easter – you name it, we’re here for you.
What Happens When You See Us?
- STEP 1: When you contact us you’ll speak directly with a Chiropractor. They’ll ask various questions such as where is your pain, rate it out of ten, have you had a similar complaint before and more. This will provide information about your complaint and what the problem may be. If we’re confident that we can assit you we’ll arrange a suitable appointment time for you.
- STEP 2: We’ll ask you to complete a brief assessment form which details additional information for the Chiropractor. We’ll then perform a thorough assessment (usually takes 5 – 10min depending upon the problem). For your privacy & comfort we do not ask you to remove clothing.
- STEP 3: After your examination the Chiropractor will discuss all necessary findings, recommend the most suitable treatment and adminstered these techniques. Treatment which you receive from a Chiropractor may differ between practitioners. Your Chiropractor at Vitality Chiropractic Australia performs joint manipulation/mobilisation, soft tissue massage, needling, exercise rehabilitation & more. Typical improvements following treatment include reduced pain, less stiffness, less muscle tightness, better movement and improved posture.
Melbourne Weekend Chiropractor Service
We pride ourselves on providing the most dependable, reliable and reputable 24/7 Chiropractor in Melbourne service. We’re among the few Melbourne Chiropractors open Sunday and clinics which provide around the clock treatment & advice. You will speak directly with an emergency Chiropractor who can assist you immediately. We endeavor to attend to all client requirements as promptly as possible and ask for patience due to the high volume of appointments that we conduct after hours and on weekends. It’s for these reasons that we’re the chosen Weekend Chiropractors for thousands of people each year.
On Call Chiropractor Melbourne
Consulting with a 24/7 Emergency Chiropractor Melbourne provider is not like visiting a hospital. If you’re experiencing any of the following signs or symptoms then we encourage you to contact your doctor or nearest hospital.
- Recent head trauma with neck pain, headaches, confusion and dizziness
- Recent loss of consciousness, severe fatigue and drowsiness
- Sudden onset of a severe headache that is out of character
- Recent trauma and broken or fractured bone is suspected
- Tingling, numbness and weakness with loss of bowel and bladder function
- Extreme difficulty breathing in the absence of a mechanism of injury
Chiropractors Open Sunday In Melbourne
We’re delighted to be Melbourne’s preferred providers of professional weekend Chiropractor appointments. We’re just like your everyday Chiropractic clinic but pride ourselves on being available when others aren’t. It’s just one of the many reasons that we receive many referrals from other practitioners after hours, on weekends and during public holidays. Our main clinic is situated 19 kilometers north of Melbourne’s central business district however through our large professional network we have available Chiropractors all over Melbourne. For people unable to see us in our clinic we’ll work with you as best as possible to consult with you at your most convenient location. Following your appointment you’ll receive specific recommendations and the best Chiropractors to see in your local area if you need further treatment. We accept Mastercard, Visa and cash and private health insurance coverage may be claimed via our HICAP’s terminal.
For The Most Reliable & Affordable Emergency Chiropractor Service In Melbourne Call (24/7): 1300-003-777 Or SMS 0430-530-580
Emergency Chiropractor Melbourne Frequently Asked Questions
- Do I need a referral from my doctor so I can see an Emergency Melbourne Chiropractor provider? Chiropractors are considered primary health care practitioners which means you don’t need a referral.
- Are you able to give me a medical certificate so I don’t have to go to work tomorrow? Your Melbourne Sunday Chiropractors happily provide medical certificates and will assist you with written employer letters if they’re required.
- Can you contact my usual Chiropractor and tell them what treatment you provided? If you have a Chiropractor that you usually see then we’re more then happy to talk directly with them.
- Do I require an appointment or can I just walk-in? All appointments with your Weekend Emergency Chiropractor must be pre-booked. This is important because we like to establish if we’re the right practitioner for you and if not we can refer you before you visit our clinic.
- Are after hours or emergency weekend Chiropractic appointments more expensive? For all out of standard clinical hours appointments we do charge an additional fee, this includes after hours, weekends, public holidays and home visit consultations. For specific appointment fee’s please contact us via 1300-003-777.
- How long have you been providing emergency weekend Chiropractic care? Vitality Chiropractic Australia has proudly been providing Melbourne residents with Chiropractic care since 2013.