REOPENING OCT 26TH PENDING COVID RESTRICTIONS
Rated #1 Massage
For Epping Residents
Our Commitment To You
1st Appt Special Offers
Most 5 Star Reviews
Practicing 10+ Years
Before/After Hrs & Weekends
Private Treatment Rooms
Private Health Accepted
Gift Vouchers Available
For Appts Today
SMS (24/7): 0447-306-676
*Online Bookings Not Available*
- UNIQUE: We’re a modern, professional pain relief focused Massage therapist. We exist to benefit members of the community and strive for high levels of customer satisfaction. We’re qualified in styles including Remedial, Relaxation, Deep Tissue, Sports, Pregnancy, Needling, Cupping, Lymphatic Drainage & more.
- REPUTATION: Our reputation is important to us and that’s why we’ve worked tirelessly to achieve the most 5 star reviews in the area.
- EXPERIENCE: Seeing an experienced massage therapist is important so that you’re confident being in the right hands. Your Epping Massage providers have over 10 years of professional experience.
- SAME DAY APPOINTMENTS & TREATMENT: We understand that you want to be seen quickly and that’s why we continue to offer appointments right across the week as well as weekends.
- LOCATION: Your Massage Epping team are situated only 5 minutes from High Street (Epping, Victoria).
- AFFORDABLE: Everyone deserves to have access to the best massage in the area for a price that doesn’t break the bank.
Massage Epping Special Offer For New Clients
Are you a new client to our practice? We see over 1,000 new clients each year searching for the best musculoskeletal treatment in the northern suburbs of Melbourne. We encourage all new clients to thoroughly research who they’re seeing. If you decide that we’re suitable for you then you’ll receive the most cost effective and affordable massage locally. Please note: All first timers to our clinic are required to complete an initial appointment. We ask that you please arrive 5 – 10min prior to your designated appointment time to complete a brief exam form. Following this you’ll have a quick discussion with your massage therapist before starting treatment.
- 30MIN INITIAL MASSAGE: $38.00 (SAVE $12.00)
- 45MIN INITIAL MASSAGE: $55.00 (SAVE $15.00)
- 60MIN INITIAL MASSAGE: $68.00 (SAVE $17.00)
- 30MIN STANDARD MASSAGE: $55.00
- 45MIN STANDARD MASSAGE: $70.00
- 60MIN STANDARD MASSAGE: $85.00
What Style Of Massage Do You Want?
- RELXATION MASSAGE is one of the most popular techniques delivered by therapists around the world. It helps people unwind and relax through gentle therapeutic massage.
- REMEDIAL MASSAGE is great for targeting specific tight and tender soft tissue areas.
- SPORTS MASSAGE is useful for athletes & people wanting to improve their strength, mobility or rehabilitate sports injuries.
- DEEP TISSUE MASSAGE focuses on the most deep muscle and fascial layers.
- PREGNANCY MASSAGE is a gentle and safe therapy that assists with pregnancy-related complaints like back and pelvic pain.
- DRY NEEDLING, ACUPUNCTURE & TRIGGER POINT THERAPY are very specific and targeted forms of massage that are ideal for addressing tight muscle knots.
- CUPPING is great for improving blood flow, reducing pain, reducing bodily toxins and assisting inflammatory levels.
Benefits Of Professional Epping Massage Therapy
- Effectively treat acute, subacute and chronic musculoskeletal related complaints like neck & back pain.
- Manage and reduce muscle soreness that is associated with exercise or physical activity.
- Reduce anxiety, stress and depression symptoms.
- Assist people with sleeping difficulties.
- Enhance your relaxation as massage releases endorphins which produce a sensation of wellbeing and happiness.
- Reduce muscle tension, knots, soft tissue spasm & scar tissue from injuries.
- Improve your joint flexibility and overall mobility.
Choose A Massage Therapist That Offers More Services, A Great Price & Has Years Of Experience. For Appointments Call (24/7): 1300-003-777.
Massage Epping Frequently Asked Questions
- If I’m running late for my appointment should I call or just come in? If you’re running late for an appointment we would appreciate that you call and let us know. In majority of circumstances we’ll try to extend your appointment and make up your lost time.
- Can you tell me what my private health rebate will be when I see a Massage therapist in Epping? Unfortunately we cannot find out how much your private health insurance rebate will be until after your appointment. If you would like to find out prior then we encourage you to contact your provider and discuss this with them.
- Do you accept Medicare for massage appointments? Under the current Medicare scheme Massage is not covered therefore we accept other forms of payment.
- What types of problems do you regularly treat with Massage? We have clients seek Massage treatment for a variety of reasons, some of these include due to suffering pain associated with scoliosis, patellofemoral pain syndrome, bursitis and golfer’s elbow.
- What is the best way to travel to your clinic? Your nearby Epping Massage therapy team are located within Vitality Chiropractic Australia’s highly respected consulting rooms. Follow High Street, McDonald’s Road, Epping Road or alternatively Cooper Street. Perhaps the easiest route is to take McDonalds Road and continue as it becomes Bush Boulevard. At the Plenty Road and Development Boulevard intersection continue straight through the traffic lights. Our clinic is located on the right hand side approximately 200 metres further down the road.
“How Can Remedial Massage and Chiropractic Treatment in Epping Relieve Spinal Problems?”
Chronic back or neck pain can disrupt your life in innumerable ways. It can make it difficult for you to do your job, especially if you are expected to carry out manual labour. It can make athletic activities a chore, if not rendering exercise completely impossible. It can even make you feel like you have less energy overall, leading to irritability or even depression.
At Vitality Chiropractic Australia we want to help you work through your back or neck pain in any way that we can. Sometimes, a remedial massage in Epping will do the trick. Our massage therapists can target the tense muscles that are creating your pain or discomfort, with the goal of increasing blood flow, increasing your range of motion, and eliminating pain. Other times, a Chiropractic adjustment to correct spinal misalignment can make your body feel fresh and rejuvenated in a matter of seconds.
In addition to providing regular Chiropractic adjustments and remedial massage in Epping, Vitality Chiropractic Australia also offers a unique treatment called Atlas Orthogonal. This method uses a precision instrument to make precise upper cervical spine adjustments without the need for manipulation. Atlas Orthogonal is an incredibly gentle and effective way of restoring natural alignment and eliminating pain. Dr James Allen (Chiropractor) is the head practitioner at Vitality Chiropractic Australia. He is post-graduate certified in Atlas Orthogonal.
With our versatile methods, we will find a way to help you beat back and neck pain. Call Vitality Chiropractic Australia today to learn more about our remedial massage service for Epping residents. You can reach us on 1300 003 777.