Chiropractor For Lalor Residents
Most Affordable Local Chiropractor
More 5 Star Google Reviews
New Clients: $47 Initial Appt Special Offer
10min From Lalor Plaza
Call 24/7: 1300-003-777
Do You Require A Lalor Chiropractor Today?
- Welcome to Vitality Chiropractic Australia, we understand that you deserve the highest standard of care and continue to provide this after looking after the local community for many years
- It’s our guarantee and promise that all of our new and regular clients will receive same day appointments
- You can be assured that you’ll receive professional & experienced Chiropractic treatment
- We’re available when other Lalor Chiropractor’s aren’t, being open 7 days a week
- Our Chiropractors recognize that your time is important, so we run on time with appointments and don’t keep you waiting
- Our modern Lalor Chiropractic clinic is located within close proximity for all residents
Will Chiropractic Care Help You?
It was recently estimated that one out of every ten people regularly consult with a Chiropractor. We must be doing something right! Chiropractors are regarded as the musculoskeletal, soft tissue and nervous system experts. This is because we have fantastic education and therefore knowledge about human biomechanics, health and vitality. Your Lalor Chiropractor regularly see’s people present with problems such as:
- Neck, thoracic and lower back pain
- Postural dysfunction including hunched/rounded shoulders, pelvic unleveling and anterior head position
- Tension headaches, Migraines and other forms of facial pain
- Sciatica and disc bulges
- Osteoarthritis, spinal stiffness, lack of mobility/flexiblity
- Muscle spasm and tightness and nerve pain
- Joint problems (shoulder, elbow, wrist, hip, knee, ankle)
- Sports injuries such as Bursitis, Frozen Shoulder and Tennis Elbow
Why Do We Have More 5-Star Reviews?
Dr. James Allen (Chiropractor) is the founder and director of Vitality Chiropractic Australia. Dr. James is a highly recognized Lalor Chiropractor and has been for many years. He is extremely proud of the many awards that our clinic has received since opening its doors. Dr. James’ professional career began when he worked with elite athletes at two AFL clubs in Melbourne. He assisted players with their conditioning and sports rehabilitation. Our clinic is fortunate to see many of these athletes receiving Chiropractic care still today. Dr. James has particular interest in family health and wellbeing and is passionate about helping you achieve your health goals as quickly as possible.
Don’t Wait Any Longer
If you’re suffering from a musculoskeletal problem than Chiropractic care is for you. Or perhaps you want a modern and well-rounded approach to your health and wellness? Our Lalor Chiropractors have been providing trusted Chiropractic & Massage care for Lalor and surrounding residents for many years. If you’ve never visited our practice before then we’re sure you will be amazed by our modern and state of the art facilities. For more information call 1300-003-777.
Lalor Chiropractor Appointment Fee’s
We want everyone to enjoy the many benefits which Chiropractic treatment in Lalor can provide. Therefore we continue to pride ourselves on ensuring our many clients receive the most cost effective and affordable Chiropractic care in the local community.
- Initial Chiropractic Consultation (examination only): $47.00
- Initial Chiropractic Consultation & Treatment: $85.00 (Northern suburb average is $85.00 – $120.00)
- Report Of Findings Consultation & Treatment (if required): $85.00
- Standard Chiropractic Consultation: $57.00 (Northern suburb average is $57.00 – $65.00)
Guaranteed Same Day
Appt & Treatment
Over 10 Years Of
Equipment & Facilities
Professional, Thorough & Caring Chiropractors
Frequently Asked Questions
- Your Chiropractic clinic has a really good reputation, why is this?
- We aren’t like many Lalor Chiropractors that treat you as if you’re a just a number. We take pride in what we do as well as how we can have a positive influence on your health and wellbeing. We look after our clients like our own family members and you will see our enthusiasm and dedication from the moment you step foot in our clinic.
- Can I book multiple appointments online or should I just book one?
- We have encountered this numerous times and it’s probably safer to schedule an initial consultation first and wait to see your Lalor Chiropractor before scheduling further appointments.
- I’m currently taking multiple different medications, will this impact on any treatment that I have with you?
- Absolutely not. Your current medical history is important to us and forms an integral part of your management plan with us. We will review this during your initial consultation and find out why you’re using particular medications.
- It looks like there are other Lalor Chiropractors which are closer to my home, should I them instead?
- If you’ve never visited a clinic before it is important to find out whether they’re right for you. If they aren’t then sometimes this can negatively influence the way you view a certain profession. Thoroughly read through each Chiropractors website, see what they offer, speak with them directly and make an informed decision about the most suitable Chiropractor in Lalor to see.
How To Find Us
Traveling by car (approximately 10-minutes):
Lalor residents can find our clinic easily by taking McKimmies Road or Child’s Road, with both routes being similar in distance. If taking McKimmies Road continue until the Plenty Road intersection. Turn left at Plenty Road and continue towards South Morang. At the Development Boulevard intersection turn right. Our treatment rooms are on the right hand side.