Rated #1 Chiropractor
For Lalor Residents
Our Commitment To You
Most 5 Star Google Reviews
Practicing 10+ Years
Before/After Hours & Weekends
Medicare, Insurance & TAC
Private Treatment Rooms
Client Focused Care
Same Day Treatment
Family Friendly Ambience
Treatment & Advice Today
Call (24/7): 1300-003-777
SMS (24/7): 0430-530-580
Or Book Online Below
Can’t Find A Suitable Time Online?
Call Us For More Appointments
We’ve Achieved The #1 Reputation In Lalor By Ensuring Clients Receive Professional, Quality & Caring Service. We’re A Family Run Small Business & After 10+ Years We Know What Residents Want. Put Yourself In The Best Hands By Contacting Us Today.
- Welcome to Vitality Chiropractic Australia, we’ve proudly been providing Lalor & surrounding residents with professional Chiropractic care for many years. Below you’ll learn some of the key reasons why more people choose to visit our clinic each year:
- REPUTATION: We’re delighted that Lalor (3075) residents consider our service is high quality. This is shown by us having the most 5 star reviews in the Northern suburbs.
- EXPERIENCE: Your Lalor Chiropractor has over a decades experience & knowledge working in both private practice and assisting elite sports clubs.
- SAME DAY APPOINTMENTS & TREATMENT: Research shows that delaying treatment of injuries increases the time which they takes too recover. Therefore, we promise to see you the same day that you book.
- LOCATION: We’re located 10 minutes from Lalor and are therefore easily accessible for all residents.
- AFFORDABLE: Cost is an important factor when choosing any service. We assure all clients that our fees remain below national average and majority of nearby Chiropractors.
- CLIENT FOCUSED: We aim to please you from the moment you visit our clinic.
- MEDICARE BULK BILLING: If you’ve received prior approval for a care plan from your doctor then your appointments are bulk billed.
- PRIVATE HEALTH INSURANCE: We have onsite private health insurance claiming facilities so you receive your rebate on the spot.
How Can A Chiropractor In Lalor Help You?It was recently estimated that one out of every ten people regularly consult with a Chiropractor. Your Chiropractor Lalor service providers are regarded as practitioners that diagnose & manage problems arising from the musculoskeletal and nervous systems. This is because we have fantastic education and therefore knowledge about human biomechanics, physiology and general health. Our practitioners regularly see clients presenting with problems such as:
- Neck, thoracic and lower back pain.
- Postural dysfunction including hunched/rounded shoulders, pelvic unleveling and anterior head position.
- Tension headaches, Migraines and other forms of facial pain.
- Sciatica and disc bulges.
- Osteoarthritis, spinal stiffness, lack of mobility/flexiblity.
- Muscle spasm and tightness and nerve pain.
- Joint problems (shoulder, elbow, wrist, hip, knee, ankle).
- Sports injuries such as Bursitis, Frozen Shoulder and Tennis Elbow.
Lalor Chiropractor Appointment Fee’s
We understand that seeing a therapist can sometimes be expensive and therefore since our inception it has been our goal to ensure the local community has access to affordable Chiropractic care. We have no hidden tricks when it comes to our fee’s so please see below:
- Initial Chiropractic Consultation (examination only): $47.00. This offer is not time limited, there are no hidden associated costs.
- Initial Chiropractic Consultation & Treatment: $85.00 (Northern suburb average is $85.00 – $120.00).
- Report Of Findings Consultation & Treatment (if required): $85.00.
- Standard Chiropractic Consultation: $58.00 (Northern suburb average is $58.00 – $65.00).
- Extended Chiropractic Consultation: $72.00 (for individuals who require additional treatment time).
Meet Your Lalor Chiropractors
James Allen (Chiropractor) is the owner of Vitality Chiropractic Australia. James is a highly recognized Chiropractor Lalor service provider. He is extremely proud of the many awards that Vitality Chiropractic Australia has received since opening its doors. James’ professional career began when he worked with elite athletes at two AFL clubs in Melbourne. During this time he was responsible for assisting players with their conditioning and sports rehabilitation. Our clinic is fortunate to see many of these athletes receiving Chiropractic care still today. James has particular interest in family health and wellbeing and is passionate about helping you achieve your health goals as quickly as possible.
Guaranteed Same Day Appt & Treatment
Over 10 Years Of Clinical Experience
Gold Standard Equipment & Facilities
Professional, Thorough & Caring Chiropractors
Chiropractor Lalor 3075 Frequently Asked Questions
- Why does your Chiropractic clinic have such a good reputation?
- We aren’t like many Lalor Chiropractors that treat you as if you’re a number. We take pride in what we do and therefore take care of our clients as if you’re a family member.
- Can I book multiple appointments online?
- We’ve encountered this numerous times and encourage clients to only schedule an initial consultation. After consulting with your Lalor Chiropractor we can schedule any further appointments at our practice to make life easier for you.
- Will taking medications influence any treatment which I receive at your clinic?
- Your current medical history is important to us and forms an integral part of your management plan. As part of your initial consultation your Chiropractor will discuss medication usage with you and whether this will alter treatment techniques which you’re able to receive.
- Should I consult with another Lalor Chiropractor that is closer to my house?
- We encourage all prospective clients to thoroughly research a particular Chiropractors reputation and treatment style before considering to see them. This is because not all practitioners are the same and therefore you will receive different results. If you have any further questions please don’t hesitate to contact our clinic directly by calling 1300-003-777.
- What is the best way to travel to your clinic by car?
- Follow McKimmies Road or Child’s Road as both routes are similar in distance to Vitality Chiropractic Australia. If you’re traveling via McKimmies Road continue until the Plenty Road intersection. Turn left at Plenty Road and continue towards South Morang. At the Development Boulevard intersection turn right. Our treatment rooms are on the right hand side.