Chiropractor For Lalor Residents
Most Affordable Local Chiropractor
More 5 Star Google Reviews
New Clients: $47 Initial Appt Special Offer
10min From Lalor Plaza
Call 24/7: 1300-003-777
For Experienced Chiropractor Lalor Care – Call 24/7
- Welcome to Vitality Chiropractic Australia, for many years we have proudly been providing Lalor Chiropractic care for local and surrounding residents. Below you will discover the top reasons why more people from the northern suburbs choose our clinic.
- Highest standard of care: We understand that you deserve the best treatment possible and therefore have the latest equipment and research to ensure quick recovery from pain
- Same day appointments: No-one should have to wait to see a Chiropractor in Lalor. Therefore we promise all clients will receive same day treatment
- Experienced Chiropractors: Your Lalor Chiropractor has many years of clinical experience in both private practice and working with elite athletes
- Location: Our clinic is located within close proximity for all Lalor residents
- Availability: Your Chiropractor Lalor providers proudly provide a 24/7 service, all year round including public holidays
- Reviews: Vitality Chiropractic Australia boasts the most 5 star reviews for any clinic in the northern suburbs of Melbourne
How Can A Chiropractor In Lalor Help You?
It was recently estimated that one out of every ten people regularly consult with a Chiropractor. We must be doing something right! Chiropractors are regarded as practitioners that diagnose & manage problems arising from the musculoskeletal and nervous systems. This is because we have fantastic education and therefore knowledge about human biomechanics, physiology and general health. Your Chiropractor Lalor service providers regularly see clients presenting with problems such as:
- Neck, thoracic and lower back pain
- Postural dysfunction including hunched/rounded shoulders, pelvic unleveling and anterior head position
- Tension headaches, Migraines and other forms of facial pain
- Sciatica and disc bulges
- Osteoarthritis, spinal stiffness, lack of mobility/flexiblity
- Muscle spasm and tightness and nerve pain
- Joint problems (shoulder, elbow, wrist, hip, knee, ankle)
- Sports injuries such as Bursitis, Frozen Shoulder and Tennis Elbow
Lalor Chiropractor Appointment Fee’s
We understand that seeing a therapist or practitioner can sometimes be expensive. Given this, we want everyone to enjoy the many benefits which Lalor Chiropractic treatment can provide. Therefore, Vitality Chiropractic Australia continues to pride itself on ensuring our many clients receive the most cost effective and affordable Chiropractic care in the local community. We have no hidden tricks when it comes to our fee’s so please see below:
- Initial Chiropractic Consultation (examination only): $47.00
- Initial Chiropractic Consultation & Treatment: $85.00 (Northern suburb average is $85.00 – $120.00)
- Report Of Findings Consultation & Treatment (if required): $85.00
- Standard Chiropractic Consultation: $57.00 (Northern suburb average is $57.00 – $65.00)
- Extended Chiropractic Consultation: $70.00 (for individuals who require additional treatment time)
Meet Your Lalor Chiropractors
James Allen (Chiropractor) is the founder and director of Vitality Chiropractic Australia. James is a highly recognized Chiropractor Lalor provider and has been for many years. He is extremely proud of the many awards that our clinic has received since opening its doors. James’ professional career began when he worked with elite athletes at two AFL clubs in Melbourne. He assisted players with their conditioning and sports rehabilitation. Our clinic is fortunate to see many of these athletes receiving Chiropractic care still today. James has particular interest in family health and wellbeing and is passionate about helping you achieve your health goals as quickly as possible.
Guaranteed Same Day
Appt & Treatment
Over 10 Years Of
Equipment & Facilities
Professional, Thorough & Caring Chiropractors
Chiropractor Lalor Frequently Asked Questions
- Your Chiropractic clinic has a really good reputation, why is this?
- We aren’t like many Lalor Chiropractors that treat you as if you’re a just a number. We take pride in what we do as well as how we can have a positive influence on your health and wellbeing. We look after our clients like our own family members and you will see our enthusiasm and dedication from the moment you step foot in our clinic.
- Can I book multiple appointments online or should I just book one?
- We have encountered this numerous times and it’s probably safer to schedule an initial consultation first and wait to see your Lalor Chiropractor before scheduling further appointments.
- I’m currently taking multiple different medications, will this impact on any treatment that I have with you?
- Absolutely not. Your current medical history is important to us and forms an integral part of your management plan with us. We will review this during your initial consultation and find out why you’re using particular medications.
- It looks like there are other Lalor Chiropractors which are closer to my home, should I them instead?
- If you’ve never visited a clinic before it is important to find out whether they’re right for you. If they aren’t then sometimes this can negatively influence the way you view a certain profession. Thoroughly read through each Chiropractors website, see what they offer, speak with them directly and make an informed decision about the most suitable Chiropractor in Lalor to see.
- What is the best way to travel to your clinic?
- Lalor residents can find our clinic easily by taking McKimmies Road or Child’s Road, with both routes being similar in distance. If taking McKimmies Road continue until the Plenty Road intersection. Turn left at Plenty Road and continue towards South Morang. At the Development Boulevard intersection turn right. Our treatment rooms are on the right hand side.