Rated Best Lalor
Chiropractor For Residents
Our Commitment To You
Most 5 Star Reviews
Practicing 10+ Years
Before/After Hrs & Weekends
Private Treatment Rooms
Free Onsite Imaging
No Referral Required
Treatment & Advice Now
Call (24/7): 1300-003-777
SMS (24/7): 0430-530-580
Or Book Online Below
No Suitable Appts Online?
Call For More Availabilities
Thousands Of People Rely On Us Each Year & We’re 100% Confident That You’ll Also Love What We Offer. We’re Fortunate To Have The #1 Reputation In Lalor By Ensuring You Receive Professional, Quality & Caring Service. The Clinic Is Situated Off Childs Road & Appointments Are Available Daily 8:30am – 7:00pm.
- WHO ARE WE? A modern clinic that focuses on prompt pain relief. We take the necessary time with your treatment & your Lalor Chiropractor has also been qualified in Massage, Dry Needling, Acupuncture, Exercise rehabilitation, TENS, Ultrasound & more techniques for over then 10 years.
- ATTITUDE: In contrast to many Chiropractors we do not recommend expensive care plans with lots of appointments or short “crack-only” type treatment. We aim for you to be satisfied from the moment you see us.
- REPUTATION: Lalor (3075) residents & doctors consider our service is high quality. This is shown by us having the most 5 star Chiropractic reviews in the area.
- APPOINTMENTS & TREATMENT: We see 10 – 15 new customers each week from Lalor & wider. We’re here for you early morning, late evenings & weekends (business hours are 8:30am – 7:00pm). We promise all clients that you’ll receive treatment the very day that you contact us.
- EXPERIENCE: Your Lalor Chiropractic therapist previously worked as an AFL Rehabilitation coach before commencing private practice.
- LOCATION: Our consulting rooms are situated ~10 minutes from Lalor and are therefore easily accessible for all families.
First Time Seeing Chiropractic Lalor?
If you’re new to seeing a Lalor Chiropractor it’s likely that you have various questions regarding assessment & treatment. There are many misconceptions about Chiropractic care and we take the time to address these whenever required.
- STEP 1: At your first appointment we’ll request that you complete a quick examination form. You’ll be asked to provide details such as pain, location, severity, previous history, previous treatment, imaging, your doctors details are more which are important to assist your Chiropractor.
- STEP 2: The Chiropractor will review all information before joining you in the examination room. After briefing discussing this information you’ll receive a thorough physical assessment which typically includes postural, joint range of motion/movement, muscle strength, neurological & orthopaedic testing to determine the cause of your complaint. Your practitioner will arrive at an accurate diagnosis and formulate the most appropriate strategies to assist you long term.
- STEP 3: If we can assist you then we’ll commence treatment straight away. We want to help you promptly and don’t ask you to return at a later date to start care. People usually report improvements such as less stiffness & pain (depending upon your complaint) following treatment. We’re confident that you’ll be happy with the service that was provided and hope you’ll refer your friends, family & loved ones to the best Chiropractor near Lalor.
Lalor Chiropractor Appointment Fee’s
We don’t offer special discounts and offers to coax you to choose us. We simply back our professionalism and experience that you’ll choose us like majority of others do.
- INITIAL CONSULTATION (EXAM ONLY: 30min): $39.00. This type of appointment is great for individuals who’re unsure whether they want to commence treatment. Simply come in for a discussion & assessment without having to commit to treatment.
- INITIAL CONSULTATION (EXAM & TREATMENT: 30 – 45min): $85.00. (Northern suburb average is $85.00 – $120.00). By far our most common appointment for first time clients seeking an assessment and same day treatment.
- REPORT OF FINDINGS CONSULTATION & TREATMENT (IF REQUIRED: 30min): $85.00. Occassionally a Chiropractor may recommended this appointment to first timers after their initial appointment so they can discuss important clinical information such as exam findings, imaging results or to review exercises.
- STANDARD CONSULTATION (10 – 15min): $58.00 (Northern suburb average is $58.00 – $65.00). We’re sure you’ll appreciate that we don’t rush treatment and you’re our sole priority.
- EXTENDED CONSULTATION (15 – 25min): $72.00. This appointment is suitable for individuals who require additional treatment time (i.e more complex problems).
How Can A Chiropractor In Lalor Help You?
It was recently estimated that one out of every ten people regularly consult with a Chiropractor. Your Lalor Chiropractic providers are regarded as primary health care practitioners that diagnose & manage problems arising from the musculoskeletal and nervous systems. This is because we have fantastic education and therefore knowledge about human biomechanics, physiology and general health. Your Chiropractor regularly sees people seeking appointments for problems including:
- Neck, thoracic and lower back pain.
- Postural dysfunction including hunched/rounded shoulders, pelvic tilt and anterior head position.
- Tension headaches, Migraines and other forms of facial pain.
- Sciatica and disc bulges.
- Osteoarthritis, spinal stiffness, reduced of mobility/flexiblity.
- Muscle spasm, tightness and nerve pain.
- Joint problems (shoulder, elbow, wrist, hip, knee, ankle).
About Vitality Chiropractic Australia
We’re a multi-disciplinary clinic that is owned by a husband & wife. We genuinely strive for excellence in everything that we do for our many customers. Through ongoing education & seminars we remain at the cutting edge of research & medical developments. This ensures you receive the most up-to-date care and therefore best possible long term outcomes. The people that choose to see us mean much more to us then simply a number in an appointment book. We want to get to know & understand our clients, their family & lifestyle. We call you by your first name because we respect you. If you’re like the thousands of people who pass through our door each year then you’ll immediately sense our ongoing commitment to your management & satisfaction. We’ve purposely created a clinic environment that is relaxed, professional and unhurried. We don’t rush your appointments because you deserve the best care. Your Lalor Chiropractor is James Allen, he is a graduate of the prestigious RMIT University in Bundoora. Being born & raised in the northern suburbs he considers himself a local just like you. Now married with two young boys who’re extremely active he devotes all time out of the practice to being a family man.
Chiropractor Lalor 3075 Frequently Asked Questions
- Why does your Chiropractic have such a good reputation? We aren’t like many Lalor Chiropractors that treat you as if you’re a number. We take pride in what we do and therefore take care of our clients as if you’re a family member. The lifeblood of any business are happy customers and that’s what we strive for everyday.
- Can I book multiple appointments online? We’ve encountered this numerous times and encourage clients to only schedule an Initial Consultation. After consulting with your Lalor Chiropractor we can schedule any further appointments at our practice to make life easier for you.
- Will taking medications influence any treatment which I might receive with a Chiropractor? Your current medical history is important to us and forms an integral part of your management plan. As part of your Initial Consultation your Chiropractor will discuss medication usage with you and whether this will alter treatment techniques which you’re able to receive.
- Should I consult with another Lalor Chiropractor that is closer to my house? We encourage all prospective clients to thoroughly research a particular Chiropractors reputation and treatment style before considering to see them. This is because not all practitioners are the same and therefore you will receive different results. If you have any further questions please don’t hesitate to contact our clinic directly by calling 1300-003-777.
- Why is the best way to travel to your clinic? Follow McKimmies Road or Child’s Road as both routes are similar in distance to Vitality Chiropractic Australia. If you’re traveling via McKimmies Road continue until the Plenty Road intersection. Turn left at Plenty Road and continue towards South Morang. At the Development Boulevard intersection turn right. Our treatment rooms are on the right hand side.
- Lalor suburb profile information: Lalor is a suburb in Melbourne that is approximately 16 kilometres north of the central business district. Lalor is recognized as being one of the most diverse multi-cultural areas in the state. Interestingly, more then 60% of local residents do not speak fluent English. Lalor is home to many sporting clubs including the Lalor Bloods, Lalor Stars & West Lalor Dragons.