Rated #1 Chiropractor For Mernda Residents
Our Commitment To You
Most 5 Star Google Reviews
Practicing 10+ Years
Before/After Hours & Weekends
Medicare, Insurance & TAC
Private Treatment Rooms
Client Focused Care
Same Day Treatment
Family Friendly Ambience
Treatment & Advice Today
Call (24/7): 1300-003-777
SMS (24/7): 0430-530-580
Or Book Online Below
Can’t Find A Suitable Time Online?
Call Us For More Appointments
We Attained The #1 Reputation In Mernda Through Professional Service, Quality Care & A Genuine Caring Attitude. Being The Most Affordable, Having All Services Under The One Roof & Being Committed To Excellence Also Helps! Discover For Yourself Why More Locals Choose Our Clinic Each Day.
- Welcome to Vitality Chiropractic Australia, the most highly regarded & reputable providers of professional Chiropractic care for residents & employees in Mernda. Below you’ll see the major reasons why 1,000+ new clients choose our clinic each year:
- REPUTATION: We’re absolutely delighted that Mernda (3754) residents hold our service in such high regard. This is shown by the local community giving us the most 5 star reviews in the Northern suburbs.
- EXPERIENCE: Your Mernda Chiropractor has over a decades wealth of experience & knowledge working in the musculoskeletal rehabilitation field.
- SAME DAY APPOINTMENTS & TREATMENT: The longer that you leave an injury before seeking treatment the longer it takes to heal. Given this, we promise that you’ll receive treatment the same day that you book.
- LOCATION: We’re approximately 10 minutes from Doreen meaning we’re accessible for all residents.
- AFFORDABLE: A common question which we’re asked is “how much will it cost me?” We assure all clients that our fees remain below national average as well as surrounding Chiropractors.
- CLIENT FOCUSED: From the moment you step foot in our practice you’ll notice a sense of dedication to your wellbeing.
- MEDICARE BULK BILLING: If you’ve received prior approval for a care plan from your doctor then your appointments are bulk billed.
- PRIVATE HEALTH INSURANCE: We have onsite private health insurance claiming facilities so you receive your rebate on the spot.
Mernda Chiropractor TreatmentPeople choose to see Chiropractors for many reasons. Perhaps you spend long periods of time sitting at a desk or in the car and are suffering pain associated with poor posture. Maybe you experience regular tension headaches or you’ve been told that Chiropractic management may be able to help another issue which you’re putting up with. Below you will see a list of the common reasons why people choose to see Mernda Chiropractors.
- Neck pain and general spinal discomfort
- Thoracic (middle back) and lumbar (lower back) pain
- Specific types of headaches and migraines as well as other facial pain conditions
- Sports injuries such as Golfer’s Elbow, Achilles Tendinopathy & Piriformis Syndrome
- Postural disorders
- General body stiffness and aches due to degenerative conditions such as Arthritis
- Vertigo, Dizziness, Fibromyalgia, Carpal tunnel syndrome, Jaw pain
- Sciatica, disc injuries and much more!
Chiropractor In Mernda Appointment Fees
Have you found that Chiropractors and other therapists weren’t willing to discuss their fees with you? We can’t think of anything worse and that’s why we’re completely upfront and honest with our appointments fees. This is another reason why Mernda residents enjoy visiting our clinic.
- Initial Chiropractic Consultation (examination only): $47.00. This offer is not time limited, there are no hidden associated costs.
- Initial Chiropractic Consultation & Treatment: $85.00 (Northern suburb average is $85.00 – $120.00)
- Report Of Findings Consultation & Treatment (if required): $85.00
- Standard Chiropractic Consultation: $58.00 (Northern suburb average is $58.00 – $65.00)
- Extended Chiropractic Consultation: $72.00 (for individuals who require additional treatment time)
Why Are We Better Then Other Mernda Chiropractors?Vitality Chiropractic Australia is locally renowned for providing the highest-quality Chiropractic care for Mernda and surrounding residents. We regularly see children, mums, dads, amateur and elite sports athletes as well as the elderly visit our clinic because they’ve been referred by a friend, family member or their doctor. In 2016 we proudly received a Service Award for our care of the local community. When you visit your Chiropractor Mernda service providers you can expect to receive the best Chiropractic care available. We deliver this promise through our state of the art office that other clinics envy. Chiropractic techniques which you can expect to receive with us include traditional manual adjusting (Diversified and Gonstead), gentle Activator methods, Atlas Orthogonal Upper Cervical Chiropractic, Sacro-occipital technique (SOT), Applied Kinesiology (AK) and CBP.
Guaranteed Same Day Appt & Treatment
Over 10 Years Of Clinical Experience
Gold Standard Equipment & Facilities
Professional, Thorough & Caring Chiropractors
Chiropractor Mernda 3754 Frequently Asked Questions
- Do Chiropractors accept Medicare as payment?
- If you’ve received an approved care plan from your doctor then please bring this paperwork along to your Chiropractic appointment. We’re able to use this so that you receive medicare bulk billed Chiropractic treatment. Medicare care plans entitle you to receive up to five Chiropractic appointments each year.
- Should I call or schedule my appointments online?
- We encourage all new and returning clients to make the most of our online booking software. This is another reason why we’re the preferred Chiropractor Mernda service providers for many residents.
- Do I have to get undressed when I see a Chiropractor?
- We respect your privacy and don’t need you to get undressed.
- I wasn’t happy with the last Chiropractor in Mernda that I saw, are we able to have my files sent to you instead?
- We understand that sometimes you have a bad experience when you visit a therapist. When we’re faced with these circumstances it’s in our experience that the best option is to speak with your previous Mernda Chiropractor and request to obtain your clinical file and treatment notes. We can then include this in your file at our clinic.
- What is the best way to travel to your clinic from Mernda?
- Follow Plenty Road and continue past the Commercial Hotel at the Gorge Road intersection. At the next intersection turn left onto Development Boulevard. Our consulting rooms are on the right hand side. Our clinic has sufficient onsite and street parking available at all times during the day.