Rated #1 Chiropractor For Mernda Residents
Our Commitment To You
Most 5 Star Google Reviews
Practicing 10+ Years
Before/After Hrs & Weekends
Private Treatment Rooms
Same Day Treatment
Private Health, TAC & More
Treatment & Advice Today
Call (24/7): 1300-003-777
SMS (24/7): 0430-530-580
Or Book Online Below
No Suitable Appts Online?
Call For More Availabilities
Thank You For Visiting Our Website. If You’re Searching For Professional, Experienced & Affordable Chiropractic Then We’re Suitable For You. We Proudly Boast The #1 Reputation In Mernda Because Locals Know We Strive For Excellence & There Are No Gimmicks Or Sales Tricks. We’re Conveniently Situated Off Plenty Road. Question? Speak To The Chiropractor Today. Call 1300-003-777.
Need A New Local Chiropractor? See How We’re Different
- UNIQUE: We’re a modern, community driven, pain & client focused Chiropractic clinic. We are not sales people. We’re simply good practitioners providing great care that you can trust. Your appointments are not hurried and we recognize that no two people are the same (appointments range from 15 – 45min). Therapy may include Chiropractic, Massage, Needling, Acupuncture, Exercise prescription, TENS, Ultrasound & more. The Chiropractor that provides you treatment owns the business & therefore strives for your satisfaction.
- REPUTATION: You can learn a lot about a clinic if they have happy returning customers. We’re delighted that Mernda (3754) families hold our service in such high regard. This is shown by the community giving us the most 5 stars reviews in the northern suburbs.
- APPOINTMENTS & TREATMENT: ~150 customers seek our care each week. People rely on us every morning, night and weekends (standard business hours are 8:30am – 7:00pm however please contact us 24/7). We promise that you’ll receive treatment the same day that you book.
- EXPERIENCE: Your Mernda Chiropractor has over a decades worth of experience & knowledge working in the musculoskeletal rehabilitation field.
- LOCATION: No-one enjoys sitting in traffic. Our clinic is approximately 10 minutes from Doreen meaning we’re accessible for all residents.
- AFFORDABLE: We assure all clients that our fees remain below national average & that of surrounding Chiropractors.
- SECURE ONLINE BOOKING: No payment is necessary. Follow the simple prompts to choose your preferred day, time and enter your personal details to reserve your appointment. You’ll receive a confirmation email.
Meet Your Local Chiropractic Clinic
Vitality Chiropractic Australia is a family operated business owned by a husband & wife who live locally. We pride ourselves on being a clinic for the community, driven by qualities such as customer satisfaction, high quality care & affordability. We respect every customer and know you by your first name. You mean far more to us then simply a name in an appointment book. We continue to work tirelessly to remain up to date with the latest medical research and musculoskeletal therapy advancements to ensure you receive the best possible pain relief & rehabilitation. Our clinic has been created to produce an unhurried, relaxed, fun & professional vibe. We understand that every customer is different and therefore has varying needs & desires. Your Chiropractor is James Allen. He is a graduate of RMIT University which is within close proximity to Mernda. He is sought by families, athletes & children for professional pain relief. You may speak directly with James by calling (24/7): 1300-003-777. Your nearby Chiropractor is thrilled to continue his close association with Mernda & surrounding residents.
Mernda Chiropractor Pain Relief
People choose to see Chiropractors for many reasons. Perhaps you spend long periods of time sitting at a desk or in the car and are suffering pain associated with poor posture. Maybe you experience regular tension headaches or you’ve been told that Chiropractic management may be able to help another issue which you’re putting up with. Below is a list of the common reasons why people choose to see Mernda Chiropractors:
- Neck pain and general spinal discomfort
- Thoracic (middle back) and lumbar (lower back) pain
- Specific types of headaches and migraines as well as other facial pain conditions
- Postural disorders, Vertigo, Dizziness, Carpal Tunnel Syndrome & Jaw Pain
- General body stiffness and aches due to degenerative conditions such as Arthritis
- Sciatica, disc injuries and much more!
Is It Your First Time Seeing A Chiropractor?
- STEP 1: When you initially visit us we ask all customers to complete a brief examination form. This form has questions such as how bad is your pain, where is it, how did it begin, why are you seeing a Chiropractor, have you had previous treatment, do you take medication and more. These questions assist your Chiropractor in learning more about your problem.
- STEP 2: When you’ve completed this form your Chiropractor will perform a thorough assessment. For you comfort & privacy we do not ask you to remove clothing. Your assessment takes 10 – 15min (depending upon the problem) and includes observing your posture, movement, muscle strength, neurological & orthopaedic function.
- STEP 3: Following your examination the therapist will be able to determine a diagnosis & prognosis which will be discussed.
- STEP 4: If you’re happy to commence treatment then we’ll do so immediately. Treatment usually involves joint manipulation/mobilisation, massage, needling, stretching & exercises. If you have any concerns please discuss these with your Chiropractor. Common improvements following treatment include less pain, better movement & less stiffness.
Chiropractor In Mernda Appointment Fees
- INITIAL CONSULTATION (EXAM ONLY 30min): $39.00. This appointment is suitable for people looking for an assessment before considering the best treatment option.
- INITIAL CONSULTATION (EXAM & TREATMENT 30 – 45min): $85.00 (Northern suburb average is $85.00 – $120.00). By far our most common appointment chosen by new clients. Receive a thorough examination & same day treatment to assist you promptly.
- REPORT OF FINDINGS CONSULTATION & TREATMENT (IF REQUIRED 30min): $85.00. Sometimes your Chiropractor may wish to schedule a longer appointment for you following your initial appointment. This will allow him to appropriately discuss important findings, imaging results or management plan specifics such as exercises.
- STANDARD CONSULTATION (10 – 15min): $58.00 (Northern suburbs average is $58.00 – $65.00). Typical treatment with a Chiropractor includes spinal/extremity joint manipulation, mobilisation, stretching, massage & more techniques. Customers love the fact that we do not rush appointments so you get all the treatment you require.
- EXTENDED CONSULTATION (20 – 30min): $72.00. This appointment is suitable for customers who have complex cases and therefore require longer treatment time.
We’re Super Confident That We’re Ideally Placed To Assist You Today. For Appointments Call 1300-003-777, SMS 0430-530-580 or Book Online.
Chiropractor Mernda 3754 Frequently Asked Questions
- Do I have to get undressed when I see a Chiropractor? We respect your privacy and don’t request that you get undressed.
- Do Chiropractors accept Medicare as payment? If you’ve received an approved care plan from your doctor then please bring this paperwork along to your appointment. We’re able to use this so that you receive Medicare bulk billed Chiropractic services. Medicare entitles you to receive up to five Chiropractic appointments each year.
- I like what Vitality Chiropractic Australia has to offer, do you prefer if I call or book online? We encourage all new and returning clients to make the most of our online booking software. This is another reason why we’re the preferred Chiropractor Mernda service provider for many families.
- I wasn’t happy with the last Chiropractor in Mernda that I saw, are we able to have my files sent to you instead? We understand that sometimes you have a bad experience when you visit a therapist. When we’re faced with these circumstances it’s in our experience that the best option is to speak with your previous Mernda Chiropractor and request to obtain your clinical file and treatment notes. We can then include this in your file at our clinic.
- What is the best way to travel to your clinic from Mernda? Follow Plenty Road and continue past the Commercial Hotel at the Gorge Road intersection. At the next intersection turn left onto Development Boulevard. Our consulting rooms are on the right hand side. Our clinic has sufficient onsite and street parking available at all times during the day.
- Mernda suburb profile information: Mernda is home to the Bridge Inn Hotel which was constructed in 1891. It’s a suburb in Melbourne that is approximately 27 kilometres north of the central business district. It was formally referred to as Morang & Yan Yean South prior to being named Mernda. Mernda is now one of the fastest growing suburbs in Melbourne. It’s seen as a fantastic area for new families to establish themselves.