Chiropractor For Mernda Residents
Most Affordable Local Chiropractor
More 5 Star Google Reviews
New Clients: $47 Initial Appt Special Offer
10min From Bridge Inn Hotel
Call 24/7: 1300-003-777
Are You Looking For A Mernda Chiropractor?
- Welcome to Vitality Chiropractic Australia, we’ve proudly been providing Mernda Chiropractic and surrounding suburbs with professional musculoskeletal care for many years
- We promise that all new and regular clients will receive guaranteed same day appointments so you don’t have to wait to be seen by another Chiropractor in Mernda
- Our clinic has a no waiting policy which means we run on time and you get to be seen straight away
- Our consulting rooms are conveniently located nearby Mernda
- Your nearby Mernda Chiropractors continue to be sought after for their affordable appointment fees
- You can schedule all Chiropractic appointments throughout the week, 7 days
Never Visited A Chiropractor In Mernda Before?
People consult with Chiropractors for a variety of reasons. Perhaps you spend long periods of time sitting at a desk or in the car and are suffering pain associated with poor posture. Maybe you experience regular tension headaches or you’ve been told that Chiropractic management may be able to help another issue which you’re putting up with. Your Mernda Chiropractors regular see people experiencing problems such as:
- Neck pain and general spinal discomfort
- Thoracic (middle back) and lumbar (lower back) pain
- Specific types of headaches and migraines as well as other facial pain conditions
- Sports injuries such as Golfer’s Elbow, Achilles Tendinopathy & Piriformis Syndrome
- Postural disorders
- General body stiffness and aches due to degenerative conditions such as Arthritis
- Vertigo, Dizziness, Fibromyalgia, Carpal tunnel syndrome, Jaw pain
- Sciatica, disc injuries and much more!
How To Find Us
Traveling by car (approximately 10-minutes):
For Mernda residents traveling to Vitality Chiropractic Australia is simple. Follow Plenty Road towards south past the Commercial Hotel at the Gorge Road intersection. At the next intersection turn left onto Development Boulevard. Our consulting rooms are on the right hand side approximately 200-metres down the hill. Our clinic has sufficient onsite and street parking available at all times during the day.
Mernda Chiropractor Appointment Fee’s
You may have found previously that Chiropractors and other therapists weren’t willing to discuss their fee’s with you until they’ve locked you in the front door! Another reason that local residents enjoy visiting our clinic is because we’re vastly different to what you imagine.
- Initial Chiropractic Consultation (examination only): $47.00
- Initial Chiropractic Consultation & Treatment: $85.00 (Northern suburb average is $85.00 – $120.00)
- Report Of Findings Consultation & Treatment (if required): $85.00
- Standard Chiropractic Consultation: $57.00 (Northern suburb average is $57.00 – $65.00)
Guaranteed Same Day
Appt & Treatment
Over 10 Years Of
Equipment & Facilities
Professional, Thorough & Caring Chiropractors
Why Are We The Best Chiropractic Clinic?
We’re locally renowned for providing the highest-quality Chiropractic care for Mernda and surrounding residents. We regularly see children, mums and dads, amateur and elite sports athletes as well as the elderly visit our clinic because they’ve been referred to us by a friend, family member or even there family general practitioner. We’re extremely proud that Vitality Chiropractic Australia is the most highly reviewed Mernda Chiropractic clinic. In 2016 we proudly received an Service Award for our care of the local community. When you visit your local Mernda Chiropractor you can expect to receive the absolutely best Chiropractic care available. We can deliver this promise through our state of the art office that other clinics can only envy. Chiropractic techniques which you can expect to receive with us include traditional manual adjusting (Diversified and Gonstead), gentle Activator methods, Atlas Orthogonal Upper Cervical Chiropractic, Sacro-occipital technique (SOT), Applied Kinesiology (AK) and CBP.
Frequently Asked Questions
- I can’t afford Chiropractic treatment, can I use Medicare?
- Our Chiropractic appointment fee’s remain affordable for everyone and are in fact below national average. If however you’re facing financial stress and cannot afford treatment then we encourage you to discuss your presenting complaint with your family general practitioner. In particular cases Medicare will cover a certain amount of visits to a Chiropractor each calendar year.
- I notice that I can book my appointments online, can I do this all the time?
- Absolutely. We encourage all new and regular clients to make the most of our online booking software. This is another reason why we’re the preferred Mernda Chiropractors for many residents.
- I’ve heard that some Chiropractors ask you to take your clothes off during an initial consultation, do you do this?
- Absolutely not. We respect your privacy and do not need you to undress to complete a thorough clinical examination.
- I’ve previously seen another Chiropractor in Mernda but wasn’t happy. What do we do about this?
- We understand that sometimes you have a bad experience when you visit a therapist. When we’re faced with these circumstances it’s in our experience that the best option is to speak with your previously Mernda Chiropractor and request to obtain your clinical file and treatment notes. We can then include this in your file at our clinic.