Mill Park Chiropractor
Why Have Locals Voted Us As The Best?
Most Affordable Chiropractors
Most 5 Star Google Reviews
Available 365 Days A Year
New Clients: $47 Initial Appt
Call 24/7: 1300-003-777
The Best Chiropractor Mill Park Service: Call 24/7
- Welcome to Vitality Chiropractic Australia, proud providers of the most popular, reputable & best Chiropractic treatment for residents in Mill Park.
- REPUTATION: We’re honored to be considered as the best Mill Park Chiropractors because we have the most 5 star reviews.
- EXPERIENCE: Your Mill Park Chiropractor (James Allen) has over a decade of experience working with both the general public & the elite sporting environment with two AFL clubs.
- SAME DAY APPOINTMENTS: Being attended too promptly is important and therefore we provide you with guaranteed appointments.
- LOCATION: Your Chiropractor Mill Park team are conveniently located at 9/7 Development Boulevard, Mill Park (3082).
- AFFORDABLE: Mill Park and surrounding suburbs rely on us for the most affordable and cost-effective Chiropractic treatment.
- MODERN FACILITY: Your Mill Park Chiropractic clinic is modern, vibrant, welcoming and child friendly. See our clinic via Google 360 tour.
- MEDICARE BULK BILLING: If you’ve received approval from your doctor you’ll receive Chiropractic appointments at no expense.
Chiropractor In Mill Park Injury Management
When you think of Chiropractic care you imagine a therapist “cracking someones back” but spinal manipulation is just a small snapshot of what a Chiropractor does. There are many reasons why people choose to see a Chiropractor in Mill Park. We see people from all walks of life, suffering from all sorts of problems. Your trusted Mill Park Chiropractor has over 8 years of University study and now 13 years of professional and clinical experience. Chiropractors are trained to identify, diagnose and manage musculoskeletal problems such as:
Mill Park Chiropractor Appointment Fees
We understand that seeing a practitioner can sometimes hit your hip pocket. Our modern Chiropractic clinic operates quite differently to many practices and is therefore able to provide more affordable treatment and longer consultation times. This means you receive comprehensive management for a great price. Please see our Chiropractor appointment fees below.
- Initial Chiropractic Consultation (examination only): $47.00.
- Initial Chiropractic Consultation & Treatment: $85.00 (Northern suburb average is $85.00 – $120.00).
- Report Of Findings Consultation & Treatment (if required): $85.00.
- Standard Chiropractic Consultation: $57.00 (Northern suburb average is $57.00 – $65.00).
- Extended Chiropractic Consultation: $70.00 (for individuals who require additional treatment time).
Have You Never Seen Mill Park Chiropractors Before?
I often ask my clients why they decided to see a Chiropractor instead of seeing an alternative practitioner such as a Physiotherapist, Osteopath or Remedial Massage therapist. Majority of the time it’s because people have heard positive feedback about our clinic from a friend or family member. They’ve also researched their current problem and seen that Chiropractic treatment can be helpful. We guarantee all new clients that you’ll receive the most professional & comprehensive examination and experience from the moment that you step foot into our clinic. This process ensures that we fully understand what your problem is and how we can help you. During an initial consultation with your Chiropractor Mill Park team you’ll receive:
- A discussion regarding your problem including how severe you pain is, where it’s located and how it occurred.
- A thorough spinal and extremity joint analysis including posture exam, muscle strength testing, range of motion examination as well as neurological and orthopaedic testing if they’re required.
- An accurate diagnosis & treatment plan to assist your rehabilitation.
Guaranteed Same Day
Appt & Treatment
Over 10 Years Of
Equipment & Facilities
Professional, Thorough & Caring Chiropractors
Chiropractor Mill Park Frequently Asked Questions
- Are you able to get my file sent from another Mill Park Chiropractor that I saw last time?
- Due to patient confidentiality laws we ask that you contact your previous Mill Park Chiropractor and pass on our clinics details. They can then send over your clinic file via fax or email and we can have your previous management notes ready when you visit us.
- How can I schedule an appointment online?
- All clients who visit Vitality Chiropractic Australia have the option of scheduling their initial or regular appointments online. Please click the “Book Online Here” button above and follow the prompts. This process will take approximately 3 minutes.
- Do you just offer other services as well as Chiropractic?
- Your Chiropractor Mill Park team are fortunate to be supported by professional Myotherapist’s and Remedial Massage therapist’s which are onsite Monday to Saturday. For appointments please call 1300-003-777.
- Are you aware of other Chiropractors in Mill Park (Victoria)?
- How can I travel to your clinic by car?
- Head west along Childs Road towards Plenty Road. Turn left onto Plenty Road and continue for 2.0km until you reach Hungry Jacks and Bunnings Warehouse at the intersection before Gorge Road. Turn right onto Development Boulevard and continue for 200 metres. On your right hand side just behind Rivergum Shopping Village you’ll see a group of shops, our exact address is 9/7 Development Boulevard, Mill Park (3082).
- Can I reach your clinic by public transport?
- Mill Park to South Morang buses include Routes 572 and 562. Both routes are direct and avoid unwanted traffic. Depart both buses at Plenty Road and make your way across Development Boulevard to the clinic. For additional information regarding appropriate public transport please visit Public Transport Victoria by clicking here.