Chiropractors In Mill Park
Rated #1 By Local Residents
Most 5 Star Google Reviews
Practicing 10+ Years
Before/After Hours & Weekends
Medicare, Insurance & TAC
Private Treatment Rooms
Treatment & Advice Today
Call (24/7): 1300-003-777
SMS (24/7): 0430-530-580
Proudly Chosen For Quality Service, #1 Reputation & Professionalism. You Can’t Fake Experience – That’s Why More People Choose Us For Chiropractic Care Each & Everyday.
- Welcome to Vitality Chiropractic Australia, proud providers of the most popular, reputable & best Chiropractic treatment for residents in Mill Park. Below you’ll discover some of the top reasons why more then 1,000 people choose to visit our clinic each year.
- REPUTATION: We’re truly honored & proud of the fact that Mill Park residents have chosen us as their preferred Chiropractic clinic by giving us the most 5 star reviews in the Northern suburbs.
- EXPERIENCE: Your Mill Park Chiropractor (James Allen) has over a decade of experience working with both the general public & the elite sporting environment with two AFL clubs.
- SAME DAY APPOINTMENTS & TREATMENT: Being attended too promptly is important and therefore we provide all existing & prospective clients with guaranteed same day appointments & treatment.
- LOCATION: Your Chiropractor Mill Park team are conveniently located at 9/7 Development Boulevard, Mill Park (3082).
- AFFORDABLE: Mill Park and surrounding suburbs rely on us for the most affordable and cost-effective Chiropractic treatment.
- MODERN CLINIC: Your Mill Park Chiropractic clinic is modern, vibrant, welcoming and child friendly. See our clinic via Google 360 tour.
- CLIENT FOCUSED: Your wellbeing and management is our top priority. This means that all advice & treatment that you receive is in your best interests.
- IMAGING: We aren’t like some musculoskeletal clinics that encourage all clients to receive spinal imaging before commencing treatment. We’re 100% evidence based and all recommendations are to assist your recovery.
- COMPREHENSIVE CARE: Your Chiropractor is qualified in a range of additional therapies such as Massage, Dry Needling & Exercise prescription which complements your treatment.
- MEDICARE BULK BILLING: If you’ve received prior approval for a care plan from your doctor then your appointments are bulk billed.
- PRIVATE HEALTH INSURANCE: We have onsite private health insurance claiming facilities so you receive your rebate on the spot.
Chiropractor In Mill Park Injury Management
When you think of Chiropractic care you imagine a therapist “cracking someones back” but spinal manipulation is just a small snapshot of what a Chiropractor does. There are many reasons why people choose to see a Chiropractor in Mill Park. We see people from all walks of life, suffering from all sorts of problems. Your trusted Mill Park Chiropractor has over 8 years of University study and now 13 years of professional and clinical experience. Chiropractors are trained to identify, diagnose and manage musculoskeletal problems such as:
Mill Park Chiropractor Appointment Fees
We understand that seeing a practitioner can sometimes hit your hip pocket. Our modern Chiropractic clinic operates quite differently to many practices and is therefore able to provide more affordable treatment and longer consultation times. This means you receive comprehensive management for a great price. Please see our Chiropractor appointment fees below.
- Initial Chiropractic Consultation (examination only): $47.00. This offer is not time limited, there are no hidden associated costs.
- Initial Chiropractic Consultation & Treatment: $85.00 (Northern suburb average is $85.00 – $120.00).
- Report Of Findings Consultation & Treatment (if required): $85.00.
- Standard Chiropractic Consultation: $58.00 (Northern suburb average is $58.00 – $65.00).
- Extended Chiropractic Consultation: $72.00 (for individuals who require additional treatment time).
Have You Never Seen Mill Park Chiropractors Before?
I often ask my clients why they decided to see a Chiropractor instead of seeing an alternative practitioner such as a Physiotherapist, Osteopath or Remedial Massage therapist. Majority of the time it’s because people have heard positive feedback about our clinic from a friend or family member. They’ve also researched their current problem and seen that Chiropractic treatment can be helpful. We guarantee all new clients that you’ll receive the most professional & comprehensive examination and experience from the moment that you step foot into our clinic. This process ensures that we fully understand what your problem is and how we can help you. During an initial consultation with your Chiropractor Mill Park team you’ll receive:
- A discussion regarding your problem including how severe you pain is, where it’s located and how it occurred.
- A thorough spinal and extremity joint analysis including posture exam, muscle strength testing, range of motion examination as well as neurological and orthopaedic testing if they’re required.
- An accurate diagnosis & treatment plan to assist your rehabilitation.
Guaranteed Same Day
Appt & Treatment
Over 10 Years Of
Equipment & Facilities
Professional, Thorough & Caring Chiropractors
Chiropractor Mill Park 3082 Frequently Asked Questions
- Are you able to get my file sent from another Mill Park Chiropractor that I saw last time?
- Due to patient confidentiality laws we ask that you contact your previous Mill Park Chiropractor and pass on our clinics details. They can then send over your clinic file via fax or email and we can have your previous management notes ready when you visit us.
- How can I schedule an appointment online?
- All clients who visit Vitality Chiropractic Australia have the option of scheduling their initial or regular appointments online. Please click the “Book Online Here” button above and follow the prompts. This process will take approximately 3 minutes.
- Do you just offer other services as well as Chiropractic?
- Your Chiropractor Mill Park team are fortunate to be supported by professional Myotherapist’s and Remedial Massage therapist’s which are onsite Monday to Saturday. For appointments please call 1300-003-777.
- Are you aware of other Chiropractors in Mill Park (Victoria)?
- How can I travel to your clinic by car?
- Head west along Childs Road towards Plenty Road. Turn left onto Plenty Road and continue for 2.0km until you reach Hungry Jacks and Bunnings Warehouse at the intersection before Gorge Road. Turn right onto Development Boulevard and continue for 200 metres. On your right hand side just behind Rivergum Shopping Village you’ll see a group of shops, our exact address is 9/7 Development Boulevard, Mill Park (3082).
- Can I reach your clinic by public transport?
- Mill Park to South Morang buses include Routes 572 and 562. Both routes are direct and avoid unwanted traffic. Depart both buses at Plenty Road and make your way across Development Boulevard to the clinic. For additional information regarding appropriate public transport please visit Public Transport Victoria by clicking here.
“Vitality Chiropractic Australia: Your Professional Local Chiropractors in Mill Park”
No matter what type of medical treatment you seek out, your comfort and well-being should always be the number one priority. As the premier and most sought after Chiropractors in Mill Park, Vitality Chiropractic Australia puts you at the center of our clinic’s philosophy. We aim not only to administer a high standard of Chiropractic care for every client, but also to put a real focus on comfort as well. The years of extensive training undertaken by leading practitioner, Dr James Allen, is just one of the ways we ensure that we deliver one our promise of high quality treatment.
Another way that we strive to be the most convenient Chiropractors for Mill Park is in the setup of our clinic. Our clinic is highly modern, fitted out with up-to-date reliable diagnostic equipment and cutting edge technology. Every treatment room features the superior comfort of Chiropractic tables by OMNI. These are industry recognized as the most professional tables. In combination with this, our onsite X-ray processing allows us to take a deeper look with ease and without delaying your treatment unnecessarily. We even provide complimentary usage of our HICAP’s machine so that you can claim your appointments through private health insurance right away.
Behind all this, is the experience of Dr James Allen (Chiropractor) and his commitment ongoing to client satisfaction. Our team works tirelessly to coordinate and deliver the highest standard of care to every individual. We hope that you will choose us as your preferred Chiropractors in Mill Park like many other local residents. Appointments are available throughout the working week as well as weekends and after hours. If you would like to see what appointment times we have available over the coming days or weeks, feel free to use our sophisticated online booking software. Alternatively, get in touch with a practitioner today by phoning 1300-003-777.