Chiropractor For South Morang Residents
Appts Available 7 Days
New Client Offer: $47 Initial Appt (Usually $85.00)
Book Online Or Call 24/7
Guaranteed Same Day
Appt & Treatment
Over 10 Years Of
Equipment & Facilities
Professional, Thorough & Caring Chiropractors
Are You Searching For A South Morang Chiropractor?
- At Vitality Chiropractic Australia we want to help you when you need it most and provide guaranteed same day appointments
- None of our clients leave our clinic without receiving comprehensive, professional treatment and advice
- Your local South Morang Chiropractors are conveniently located less then 5-minutes from South Morang
- We’re proud of our commitment to your well-being by being available 7 days a week
- Have you felt ripped off when you’ve seen a practitioner previously? We ensure affordable care is available for all individuals
- Our Chiropractors & Massage therapists have many years of clinical experience
Why Do So Many People Choose To See Chiropractors?
Recent estimates suggest that one out of every six people suffer from chronic back pain! If you’re one of these people then you should be seeing a Chiropractor like many other people. Your South Morang Chiropractor’s regularly see individuals suffering complaints such as:
- Neck, upper back, middle back and lower back pain
- Sciatica and associated disc injuries
- Headaches & Migraines
- Sports related injuries such as muscle tears, strains and sprains
- Postural abnormalities including hunched or rounded shoulders, forward head position and pelvic tilt
- Pregnancy related discomfort
- Vertigo, dizziness and much more!
How To Find Us
Traveling by car (approximately 5 to 10-minutes):
For South Morang residents traveling to our clinic is easy! Take either Lakes Boulevard, Plenty Road or Bush Boulevard towards Mill Park. At the Plenty Road and Development Boulevard intersection, turn down Development Boulevard and continue past Rivergum Village. We’re located at 9/7 Development Boulevard which is on your right hand side. There is ample onsite and street parking available.
South Morang Chiropractor Appointment Fee’s
Seeing a specialist or doctor can sometimes be an expensive task. We’ve developed our clinic to be very different from other South Morang Chiropractors meaning we are able to offer more affordable fee’s as well as longer appointment times. Because of this focus we see more people that love our service and happily refer their family and friends.
- Initial Chiropractic Examination & Treatment: $85.00 (book online to save and receive a $47.00 appointment)
- Standard Chiropractic Appointments: $57.00
- After hours or Emergency Chiropractic Consultations: $135.00
Extensive Professional Network Of Practitioners
Emergency & Weekend
24/7 Chiropractic Hotline
Don’t Settle For Anything Less Than The Best!
Chances are you’re visiting this page because you’re searching for a professional and experienced group of Chiropractors in South Morang for yourself or a loved one. Vitality Chiropractic Australia, led by director and respected South Morang Chiropractor – Dr. James Allen has helped many local residents over the years from musculoskeletal related problems. We love the fact that we continue to be the chosen South Morang Chiropractic clinic for local residents. Don’t just take our word for it, please see feedback from our many happy clients by clicking here. For further information from the team or to speak directly with Dr. James Allen today, please don’t hesitate to contact us via 1300-003-777.
Is A Chiropractor Right For You?
Many people aren’t aware of the many benefits that Chiropractic care can have on your overall health, wellbeing, quality of life and general lifestyle. Chiropractors primarily assess the spine looking for areas that are dysfunctional. The same principal is also applied to the extremities (shoulders, elbow, wrist, hand, hip, knees and feet). If you’ve never seen a Chiropractor in South Morang, you may be wondering if it is right for your current problem? We will work with you to accurately determine your problem and if needed, appropriately refer you if you’re better suited being managed by another health practitioner.
Frequently Asked Questions
- I’ve never seen any South Morang Chiropractor’s before, how long are your appointments?
- We don’t specifically set any length of time for our appointments because we want to ensure that you’re properly looked after. Having said that, as a general rule majority of Initial Consultations visits take 30-minutes, Standard Chiropractic appointments take 10 to 15-minutes and Re-assessments roughly 20-minutes.
- Are the Chiropractic techniques that you use suitable for me?
- No particular Chiropractic technique is suitable for everyone that’s why we’re certified in a range of techniques so that we can apply these across a broad range of presentations.
- I don’t have private health insurance, will Medicare cover my Chiropractic appointment fees?
- In particular situations Medicare will assist individuals with payment of their Chiropractic fees. In order to see we encourage our clients to discuss there current health and musculoskeletal problem with their family general practitioner.
- Can I speak to my local South Morang Chiropractor before scheduling an appointment?
- Absolutely. We encourage all prospective clients to speak with our friendly team members and practitioners. You’re welcome to call our clinic via 1300-003-777 or send us an email via email@example.com