Chiropractor For South Morang Residents
Most Affordable Local Chiropractor
More 5 Star Google Reviews
New Clients: $47 Initial Appt Special Offer
Call 24/7: 1300-003-777
Experienced Chiropractor South Morang Service – Call 24/7
- Welcome to Vitality Chiropractic Australia, the proud providers of professional South Morang Chiropractic management for local and surrounding residents
- Guaranteed same day appointments: Be assured that we will see you when you need us most
- Conveniently located: Your Chiropractor in South Morang is situated less then 5-minutes from the Commercial Hotel
- Availability: We’re proud of our commitment to South Morang residents by being available 24/7 as well as all year round
- Affordable care: Have you seen an alternative South Morang Chiropractor and felt ripped off? We ensure affordable appointment fee’s for all clients
- Years Experience: Our practitioners have many years of clinical experience ensuring that you’re in appropriate hands
Problems Managed At South Morang Chiropractic
Recent estimates suggest that one out of every six people suffer from chronic back pain! If you’re one of these people then you should be seeing a Chiropractor like many other people. Your Chiropractor South Morang service providers regularly see individuals suffering complaints such as:
- Neck, upper back, middle back and lower back pain
- Sciatica and associated disc injuries
- Headaches & Migraines
- Sports injuries such as compartment syndrome, rotator cuff syndrome & shoulder impingement syndrome
- Postural abnormalities including hunched or rounded shoulders, forward head position and pelvic tilt
- Pregnancy related discomfort
- Vertigo, dizziness and much more!
South Morang Chiropractor Appointment Fee’s
Seeing a specialist or doctor can sometimes be an expensive task. We’ve developed our clinic to be very different from other South Morang Chiropractors meaning we are able to offer more affordable fee’s as well as longer appointment times. Because of this focus we see more people that love our service and happily refer their family and friends.
- Initial Chiropractic Consultation (examination only): $47.00
- Initial Chiropractic Consultation & Treatment: $85.00 (Northern suburb average is $85.00 – $120.00)
- Report Of Findings Consultation & Treatment (if required): $85.00
- Standard Chiropractic Consultation: $57.00 (Northern suburb average is $57.00 – $65.00)
- Extended Chiropractic Consultation: $70.00 (for individuals who require additional treatment time)
Guaranteed Same Day
Appt & Treatment
Over 10 Years Of
Equipment & Facilities
Professional, Thorough & Caring Chiropractors
Choose To See The Best Chiropractor In South Morang!
Chances are you’re visiting this page because you’re searching for a professional and experienced group of South Morang Chiropractors for yourself or a loved one. Vitality Chiropractic Australia, led by director and respected South Morang Chiropractor (James Allen) has helped thousands of local residents over the years from musculoskeletal related problems. We love the fact that we continue to be the chosen Chiropractor South Morang providers. Don’t just take our word for it, please see feedback from our many happy clients by clicking here. For further information from our team or to speak directly with James regarding your problem, please don’t hesitate to contact us via 1300-003-777.
Should You See A South Morang Chiro?
Many people aren’t aware of the many benefits that Chiropractic care can have on your overall health, wellbeing, quality of life and general lifestyle. Chiropractors primarily assess the spine looking for areas that are dysfunctional. The same principal is also applied to the extremities (shoulders, elbow, wrist, hand, hip, knees and feet). If you’ve never seen a Chiropractor in South Morang, you may be wondering if it is right for your current problem? We will work with you to accurately determine your problem and if needed, appropriately refer you if you’re better suited being managed by another health practitioner.
Chiropractor South Morang Frequently Asked Questions
- I’ve never seen any South Morang Chiropractor’s before, how long are your appointments?
- We don’t specifically set any length of time for our appointments because we want to ensure that you’re properly looked after. Having said that, as a general rule majority of Initial Consultations visits take 30-minutes, Standard Chiropractic appointments take 10 to 15-minutes and Re-assessments roughly 20-minutes.
- Are the Chiropractic techniques that you use suitable for me?
- No particular Chiropractic technique is suitable for everyone that’s why we’re certified in a range of techniques so that we can apply these across a broad range of presentations.
- I don’t have private health insurance, will Medicare cover my Chiropractic appointment fees?
- In particular situations Medicare will assist individuals with payment of their Chiropractic fees. In order to see we encourage our clients to discuss there current health and musculoskeletal problem with their family general practitioner.
- Can I speak to my local South Morang Chiropractor before scheduling an appointment?
- Absolutely. We encourage all prospective clients to speak with our friendly team members and practitioners. You’re welcome to call our clinic via 1300-003-777 or send us an email via firstname.lastname@example.org
- How do I find your clinic?
- For South Morang residents traveling to our clinic is easy. Take either Lakes Boulevard, Plenty Road or Bush Boulevard towards Mill Park. At the Plenty Road and Development Boulevard intersection, turn down Development Boulevard and continue past Rivergum Village. We’re located at 9/7 Development Boulevard which is on your right hand side. There is ample onsite and street parking available.