Melbourne Sports Chiropractors
Our Commitment To Athletes
Most 5 Star Google Reviews
Practicing 10+ Years
Before/After Hrs & Weekends
Private Treatment Rooms
AFL Rehab Experience
Click Below To Call
SMS (24/7): 0430-530-580
Or Book Online Below
No Suitable Appts Online?
Call For More Availabilities
Thank You For Visiting Our Website. We’re A Pain Relief, Sports Injury Management & Rehabilitation Focused Chiropractic Clinic That Strives To Assist Athletic Performance. Our Clinic Is Centrally Located 25min North Of The Melbourne CBD. Do You Have A Question? Discuss your Reason For Treatment With A Chiropractor Today.
Are You Searching For A Sports Chiropractor In Melbourne?
- UNIQUE: We’re a modern, state-of-the-art & respected athletic injury rehabilitation & performance optimizing Chiropractor. We do not rush treatment (appointments range from 15 – 45min) because we want to assist our athletes in the best manner possible. Treatment may include Chiropractic, Massage, Needling/Acupuncture, Exercise prescription, TENS, Ultrasound & more (depending upon the problem). Our philosophy is “good practitioners giving great care.”
- REPUTATION: We’re proud that Melbourne families & athletes trust our service & have given us the most 5 star reviews in the northern suburbs.
- EXPERIENCE: Your Sports Chiropractor is James Allen. He’s regarded as one of the leading sports Chiropractors in Melbourne. His completed various University and post-graduate qualifications in rehabilitation as well as working directly with two AFL clubs.
- SAME DAY APPOINTMENTS & TREATMENT: We guarantee to see all customers the very day that you contact us. This means no person leaves our clinic without receiving same day treatment.
- LOCATION: Our clinic is conveniently situated within close proximity for all residents as we’re only 25 minutes north of the Melbourne city.
- AFFORDABLE: You get what you pay for. However, we assure all clients that our fees remain affordable and below industry average.
- CLIENT FOCUSED: Your satisfaction is very important to us. We aim to please you from the moment that you initially visit us.
- AVAILABILITY: Your Chiropractor is available for consultations early morning, after hours & weekends. Appointments outside of regular business hours can be requested.
Sports Chiropractic Injury Management
Vitality Chiropractic Australia is dedicated to providing the quintessential sports Chiropractic injury management to everyone, from elite athletes to members of the general public. In order for our practitioners to do this we must be able to provide an accurate diagnosis as well as establish what you health care goals are. We can then assist in the prevention, treatment of injuries, enhance athletic performance and recovery as well as support general wellbeing. We achieve this by completing a thorough history review and comprehensive spinal and extremity examination. Your Sports Chiropractor in Melbourne will then formulate a multi-modal treatment strategy for you which encompasses the entire neuro-musculoskeletal system (spine, extremities – feet, ankle, knee, shoulder, elbow, hip), joints, muscles, tendons, ligaments, fascia and nervous system.
Common Treatment Techniques
Sports Chiropractic is a sub-specialty field of Chiropractic for practitioners who have particular interest in working with athletes. The focus of a Melbourne Sports Chiropractic provider is to provide non-invasive and conservative treatment, rehabilitation as well as enhancing performance of the human body. This approach is applied to all stages of injury management from acute, subacute and chronic injury. While consulting with a Chiropractor may only involve spinal manipulation, a sports Chiropractic therapist may apply various treatment methods ranging from.
For Professional, Experienced & Thorough Sports Injury Management Call (24/7): 1300-003-777, Book Online Or SMS 0430-530-580.
Sports Chiropractor Melbourne Frequently Asked Questions
- Problems treated by Sports Chiropractic practitioners include (but are not limited to) sacroiliac joint pain, costochrondritis, spondylolisthesis, temporomandibular joint dysfunction, nerve irritation, patella tracking dysfunction, thoracic outlet syndrome, frozen shoulder, tendonopathies, degenerative conditions, plantar fasciitis, tarsal tunnel syndrome, scoliosis, kyphosis, myofascial pain, coccydynia, torticollis, wry neck, acromioclavicular joint pain, tennis elbow, golfers elbow, iliotibial band syndrome, shin splints, ankle sprain, compartment syndrome, metatarsalgia & more!
- Is the treatment from a Melbourne Sports Chiropractor much different to a usual Chiropractor? Majority of Chiropractors choose to focus solely on spinal related complaints such as neck pain, back pain and sciatica. The major difference when consulting with a Sports Chiropractor in Melbourne is that they’ll comprehensively assess both your spine and extremities. Sports Chiropractors also incorporate additional treatment modalities into your rehabilitation.
- Will I need any further imaging when I initially visit a Sports Chiropractor? Without properly discussing your individual case it is difficult for us to give you specific advice and recommendations. Each case is considered individually and the advice which you receive is important to your overall outcome.
- What days are you available for appointments? Vitality Chiropractic Australia is open six days a week (Monday through to Saturday). For specific hours we encourage clients to please contact our team via 1300-003-777.
- Can I speak directly with a Sports Chiropractor before scheduling an appointment? We encourage all clients to speak with our friendly team of practitioners. Please don’t hesitate to contact us.
- Are you affiliated with any relevant associations?