Chiropractor For Thomastown Residents
Why Have Locals Voted Us The Best?
Most Affordable Chiropractors
Most 5 Star Google Reviews
Available 365 Days A Year
New Clients: $47 Initial Appt
10min From Thomastown Train Station
Call 24/7: 1300-003-777
The Best Chiropractor Thomastown Care: Call 24/7
- Welcome to Vitality Chiropractic Australia, we’re proudly the most sought after Chiropractors for people living & working in Thomastown as well as the northern suburbs of Melbourne.
- REPUTATION: We’re regarded as the authority when it comes to Chiropractic care as we have the most 5 star reviews in the area.
- EXPERIENCE: Your Chiropractor Thomastown service providers have over 10 years of experience working as an AFL Strength & Conditioning consultant as well as with the general public.
- GUARANTEED APPOINTMENTS EACH DAY: Everyone should be able to access a Chiropractor when they need. It’s our promise that you’ll be attended to during regular clinic hours.
- LOCATION: Your Chiropractor in Thomastown is conveniently situated within close proximity to the Thomastown railway station.
- AFFORDABLE: Our clinic is modern and this means that no other Thomastown Chiro is able to provide affordable fees like us.
- CARING NATURE: You’ll notice from the moment that you visit our clinic that we’re truly dedicated to your wellbeing and recovery.
Thomastown Chiropractic Injury Management
Chiropractic is without doubt one of the most popular injury management health care options which people choose. There are many reasons why people require Thomastown Chiropractic injury management. Some of these reasons include sedentary lifestyle, vigorous exercise, traumatic strains and abnormal posture. While this is the case, we’ve compiled a brief list of the most common injuries or musculoskeletal problems which people encounter.
- Neck pain and general spinal discomfort.
- Pain between the shoulder blades and lower back pain referred to the hips.
- Various types of headaches and migraines as well as other facial pain conditions.
- Sports injuries such as Golfer’s Elbow, Achilles Tendinopathy & Piriformis Syndrome.
- Postural disorders such as proximal cross syndrome.
- General body stiffness and aches due to degenerative conditions like Arthritis.
- Vertigo, Dizziness, Fibromyalgia, Carpal tunnel syndrome, Jaw pain.
- Sciatica, disc injuries and much more.
Chiropractor Thomastown Appointment Fees
We’re extremely up front and honest with everyone who chooses to visit our practice. This is perhaps one of the major reasons why more Thomastown residents choose our clinic each day. We’ve found that many practitioners are unwilling to discuss there appointment fees. You can rest assured that there are no hidden sneaky tricks with your Thomastown Chiropractors. Vitality Chiropractic Australia is here to serve you and assist you as quickly as possible.
- Initial Chiropractic Consultation (examination only): $47.00
- Initial Chiropractic Consultation & Treatment: $85.00 (Northern suburb average is $85.00 – $120.00)
- Report Of Findings Consultation & Treatment (if required): $85.00
- Standard Chiropractic Consultation: $57.00 (Northern suburb average is $57.00 – $65.00)
- Extended Chiropractic Consultation: $70.00 (for individuals who require additional treatment time)
How Can A Thomastown Chiropractor Help You?
Suffering any type of musculoskeletal problem can be annoying, frustrating and if serious completely debilitating. If left alone and not properly managed many problems slowly progress and worsen over time. Vitality Chiropractic Australia’s team of Chiropractor Thomastown service providers are led by clinic owner James Allen. You’ll see that James has many years of professional and clinical experience in both the private and elite sporting environment. When you visit our clinic, we’ll start by discussing your presenting problem and why you have sought treatment with a Chiropractor in Thomastown. Following this we’ll perform a comprehensive and thorough spinal & extremity assessment so that we can determine your problem and give you an accurate diagnosis. We can immediately start treatment and get you back on your feet quickly.
Guaranteed Same Day
Appt & Treatment
Over 10 Years Of
Equipment & Facilities
Professional, Thorough & Caring Chiropractors
Chiropractor Thomastown Frequently Asked Questions
- Are your Thomastown Chiropractors available after work hours?
- Our clinic tries it’s absolute best to be available when other Thomastown Chiropractors aren’t. Our Chiropractors are available throughout the week, with early morning and late evenings. For more information please don’t hesitate to contact us via 1300-003-777.
- Is it best to see a Chiropractor who has many years of experience?
- An experienced Chiropractor doesn’t always mean you’re seeing the best. However, James has many years of professional and clinical experience. Prior to working as a Chiropractor he assisted professional AFL athletes at two Melbourne based clubs with their rehabilitation and conditioning.
- Can you help me right now?
- In majority of cases we’re more then happy to help in anyway that we can. Please don’t hesitate to contact us no matter what time of the day it is.
- Should I see a Chiropractor, Physiotherapist or someone else?
- If you’re unsure who is the best suited practitioner to help with your current problem then we encourage you to contact our clinic so you can speak directly with James. He will be able to help you find the most appropriate solution.
- What is the best way to travel from Thomastown to your clinic?
- Travel via High Street towards Reservoir. Turn left onto Settlement Road and merge onto the Metropolitan Ring Road heading towards Greensborough. Exit at Plenty Road and continue past RMIT University until you reach Development Boulevard where you’ll turn right. Alternative routes include taking High Street, Childs Road and Centenary Drive or McKimmies Road and Plenty Road.