Rated Best Thomastown
Chiropractor For Residents
Our Commitment To You:
Most 5 Star Reviews
Practicing 10+ Years
Before/After Hrs & Weekends
Private Treatment Rooms
Free Onsite Imaging
No Referral Required
Treatment & Advice Now
Call (24/7): 1300-003-777
SMS (24/7): 0430-530-580
Or Book Online Below
No Suitable Appts Online?
Call For More Availabilities
If You’re Looking For Professional, Reputable & Trusted Chiropractic Care Then You’ve Come To The Right Place. We’re Recognized As Having The #1 Reputation In Thomastown Because There Are No Sales Tricks – Just Quality Pain Relief. Located Off Plenty Road & Open Daily 8:30am – 7:00pm.
- WHO ARE WE? A state-of-the-art clinic that’s focused on quick pain relief & customer satisfaction. We take the necessary time with our customers & your therapist has been certified in Chiropractic, Massage, Needling/Acupuncture, Exercise prescription, TENS, Ultrasound & more for 10+ years.
- MINDSET: We have a modern outlook towards treatment. We don’t make you watch “brainwashy” type treatment videos, make you pay costly upfront fee’s or recommend long treatment plans. Our goal is for you to trust our service, get you better as quickly as possible & see you refer your friends & family when they require care.
- REPUTATION: We’re extremely joyed by the fact that Thomastown (3074) families appreciate & have confidence in our clinic by giving us the most 5 star Chiropractic reviews in the area.
- CONSULTATION & TREATMENT: We’ve made life a little easier for you by being available early morning, after hours & weekends. Emergency appointments are available upon request so please don’t hesitate to contact us 24/7. All new clients receive treatment during their initial appointment.
- EXPERIENCE: Before opening our clinic, your Chiropractor worked for two AFL clubs providing rehabilitation & coaching services.
- LOCATION: We’re conveniently situated for all Thomastown residents, approximately 10 minutes from the main hub of Thomastown.
Never Seen A Chiropractor In Thomastown?
Are you a first timer seeing a Chiropractor? If so, you may have various questions for your practitioner. Please contact us any time of the day, we’re happy to help.
- STEP 1: We ask all new clients to please arrive 5 – 10min prior to your designated appointment time. This gives you ample time to complete a brief examination form. You will be asked to provide details such as location of your pain, how bad it is, how it started, have you had it before, have you had previous treatment & was this treatment beneficial.
- STEP 2: Once you’ve completed this form the Chiropractor will review what you’ve detailed for them. They will join you in the treatment room for an assessment. If they have any questions they will ask you before peforming an analysis. We respect your privacy & comfort so don’t ask you to get undressed for an examination. Your examination involves assessing posture, range of motion, muscle strength, neurological & orthopaedic tests.
- STEP 3: These tests will allow your Chiropractor to determine an appropriate diagnosis of your problem & discuss the best pain relief strategies.
- STEP 4: If your Chiropractor Thomastown provider feels they’re suitable for assisting you then we’ll recommend same day treatment. Treatment which you may experience with James includes joint manipulation/mobilisation, massage, needling, stretching & much more. If you’re unsure about a particular therapy please discuss this with him. Majority of clients notice immediate improvement such as less stiffness, better movement & reduced pain.
Chiropractor Thomastown Appointment Fees
We aren’t here to sell you reasons why you should choose us for high quality Chiropractic treatment. We believe our standing within the community, our reputation & ongoing commit to our clients does that. We’re here to serve you and assist you as quickly as possible.
- INITIAL CHIROPRACTIC CONSULTATION (EXAM ONLY: 30min): $39.00. This appointment is suitable if you’re seeking an assessment before considering the best treatment option for your problem.
- INITIAL CHIROPRACTIC CONSULTATION (EXAM & TREATMENT: 30 – 45min): $85.00. (Northern suburb average is $85.00 – $120.00). Most popular choice by new clients seeking examination & same day treatment.
- REPORT OF FINDINGS CONSULTATION & TREATMENT (IF REQUIRED: 30min): $85.00. Sometimes your Chiropractor may wish to discuss important findings from your initial appointment or review aspects of your management plan including exercises.
- STANDARD CHIROPRACTIC CONSULTATION (10 – 15min): $58.00 (Northern suburb average is $58.00 – $65.00). Usual treatment includes manipulation/mobilisation, massage, needling, stretching, exercises & more. We take time with our clients so you get the best results.
- EXTENDED CHIROPRACTIC CONSULTATION (15 – 25min): $72.00. No two people are the same and therefore if you require additional time for treatment then we offer it.
Thomastown Chiropractic Pain Relief
Chiropractic is without doubt one of the most popular injury management health care options. There are many reasons why people require Thomastown Chiropractic injury management. Some of these reasons include sedentary lifestyle, vigorous exercise, traumatic strains and abnormal posture. We’ve compiled a brief list of the most common injuries or musculoskeletal problems which people encounter.
- Neck pain and general spinal discomfort.
- Pain between the shoulder blades and lower back pain referred to the hips.
- Various types of headaches and migraines as well as other facial pain conditions.
- Sports injuries such as Golfer’s Elbow, Achilles Tendinopathy & Piriformis Syndrome.
- Postural disorders such as proximal cross syndrome.
- General body stiffness and aches due to degenerative conditions like Arthritis.
- Vertigo, Dizziness, Fibromyalgia, Carpal tunnel syndrome, Jaw pain.
- Sciatica, disc injuries and much more.
Discover More About Our Business
Vitality Chiropractic Australia is a family owned business by a husband & wife. Our goal was to establish a business that was solely focused on the wants & needs of its customers. Years later we’ve acheived this by being highly regarded in the community as well as being the preferred pain relief & rehabilitation clinic for doctors who need to refer patients. We take pride in getting to know & understand our clients. You mean much more to us then a few dollars in the bank or a number in an appointment book. This means we call you by your first name, we know your kids, wife, husband, occupation & what you enjoy doing in your leisure time. We’re recognized for qualities such as professionalism, experience, affordability & high quality treatment. We remain up to date with the latest musculoskeletal therapy research so that we can apply this in our care. The practice is relaxed & unhurried to ensure you get the treatment that you deserve. If we run a few minutes late it’s worth it and other clients are understanding because they receive the same quality service. Your Chiropractor is James Allen. He was born & raised locally. Do you have a question for the Chiropractor? Contact James directly via 1300-003-777 or [email protected]. We look forward to continuing our close relationship with the community.
Our Goal Is To Provide The Highest Quality Musculoskeletal Pain Relief. For Appointments Contact 24/7 1300-003-777, Book Online Or SMS 0430-530-580.
Chiropractor Thomastown 3074 Frequently Asked Questions
- Is it best to see a Chiropractor who has years of experience? An experienced Chiropractor doesn’t always mean you’re seeing the best. However, seeing a practitioner with years of experience ensures you’re consulting with someone who has a greater understanding and range of techniques. Your Thomastown Chiropractor, James Allen has many years of professional and clinical experience. Prior to working as a Chiropractor he assisted professional AFL athletes at two Melbourne based clubs with their rehabilitation and conditioning.
- Are Thomastown Chiropractors available after work hours? Vitality Chiropractic Australia endevours to assist customers when other clinics cannot. This means we’re available throughout the working week, with early morning and late evenings appointments. Consultations are also available for booking every Saturday. For more information please don’t hesitate to contact us via 1300-003-777.
- I’m in pain, can you help me right now? In majority of cases we’re more then happy to help in anyway that we can. This may mean giving you advice until we have an available appointment. Please don’t hesitate to contact us no matter what time of the day it is and if we can see you immediately we’ll do so.
- Should I see a Chiropractor, Physiotherapist or someone else? If you’re unsure who is the best suited practitioner to help with your current problem then we encourage you to contact our clinic so you can speak directly with James. He will be able to help you find the most appropriate solution.
- What is the best way to travel from Thomastown to Vitality Chiropractic Australia? Travel via High Street towards Reservoir. Turn left onto Settlement Road and merge onto the Metropolitan Ring Road heading towards Greensborough. Exit at Plenty Road and continue past RMIT University until you reach Development Boulevard where you’ll turn right. Alternative routes include taking High Street, Childs Road and Centenary Drive or McKimmies Road and Plenty Road.
- Thomastown suburb profile information: Thomastown is approximately 17 kilometres north of the Melbourne city. It’s part of the City of Whittlesea and some 20,000 people call Thomastown home. Thomastown is now recognized for the Thomastown Railway Station, busy shopping areas near Edgars Road, Main Road, Settlement Road & Dalton Road.