Rated #1 Chiropractor
For Wollert Residents
Our Commitment To You
Most 5 Star Google Reviews
Practicing 10+ Years
Before/After Hrs & Weekends
Private Treatment Rooms
Same Day Treatment
Treatment & Advice Today
Call (24/7): 1300-003-777
SMS (24/7): 0430-530-580
Or Book Online Below
No Suitable Appts Online?
Call For More Availabilities
Thank You For Visiting Our Website. We’re A Family Business That Is 100% Community Focused. We’re Recognized For Excellence, Customer Satisfaction & No Salesman Tricks. We Proudly Boast The #1 Reputation In Wollert Which Has Been Acheived By Fast Pain Relief With A Caring Attitude. We’re Centrally Located Off Plenty Road. Question? Call Us 24/7.
Need A Chiropractor Nearby? Discover Why We’re Different
- UNIQUE: We’re a modern, state-of-the-art, pain relief focused Chiropractor. We’re unhurried, relaxed & take the necessary time with your care (appointments range from 15 – 45min). Treatment typically includes Chiropractic, Massage, Needling/Acupuncture, Exercise prescription, TENS, Ultrasound & more. We’re not sales people, we are just good practitioners. The Chiropractor that treats you is the owner of the business & he aims to acheive your satisfaction. He’s community focused & hopes like other clients you’ll refer friends & family because you trust his service.
- REPUTATION: We take great joy in the fact that Wollert (3750) families hold our service in such high regard. This is shown by the community giving us the most 5 star reviews in the northern suburbs.
- APPOINTMENTS & TREATMENT: We’re fortunate to have ~150 customers visit us each week. We’ve made finding time to see your Wollert Chiropractor a little easier by being available early morning, late night & weekends. Emergency appointments are available upon request. We promise that all clients receive same day appointments & treatment so we assist you promptly.
- EXPERIENCE: Your Wollert Chiropractor has been working within the musculoskeletal rehabilitation field for over 10 years.
- LOCATION: There’s nothing enjoyable about sitting in traffic. We see many Wollert residents because they love how conveniently located we are & everything that our clinic has to offer.
- AFFORDABLE: We assure all clients that our fees remain below national average as well as being vastly more affordable compared to surrounding Chiropractors.
- SECURE ONLINE BOOKING: You can schedule an appointment online in as little as a few minutes. Choose the day & time that suits you. Enter your personal details. We don’t request pre-payment. Once finished you’ll receive a confirmation email.
Who Is Vitality Chiropractic Australia?
We’re proudly a family operated small business that’s owned by a husband & wife which were born & raised in the northern suburbs of Melbourne. We have great respect for every single one of our clients and genuinely love getting to know & undestand everything about them. Since day one, we’ve worked tirelessly to develop a clinic reputation founded on professionalism, affordability & high quality pain relief treatment. Years later we’ve come to achieve this with the community relying on us as well as many surrounding doctors & specialists refering their patients. We stay up to date with the latest medical developments and physical therapy research to ensure each client receives current treatment strategies. The clinics atmosphere is relaxed & unhurried with a professional vibe. We recognize that no two people are the same and therefore everyone is treated individually. Your Chiropractor is James Allen. If you wish to speak directly with him feel free to call (24/7): 1300-003-777. We’re thrilled to continue our association with the community as being highly respected providers of Chiropractic care.
Wollert Chiropractor Pain Relief
Many of us will experience spinal or joint related problems at some point during our lifetime. Common reasons for this include sitting for long periods during work activities, heavy lifting, incorrect posture and inappropriate exercise. If you’ve never seen a Chiropractor you may be questioning whether it’s the most appropriate option for you. Below you’ll find a list of the most common problems that your Chiropractor Wollert clinic see.
- Neck, thoracic and lumbar joint dysfunction
- Postural issues and common associated shoulder problems
- Headaches, Migraines and other forms of facial pain such as Trigeminal Neuralgia
- Sciatica, disc bulges and other types of nerve irritation
- Pregnancy related back pain
- Carpal tunnel syndrome, Vertigo & Dizziness
- Sports injuries & Whiplash
- Muscle spasm & general stiffness
What Happens During Your 1st Appointment?
While many people have & continue to see Chiropractors for pain relief, you may be wondering what occurs during your initial appointment.
- STEP 1: You’ll be greeted by James, your Chiropractor Wollert provider. You’ll be asked to fill in a brief assessment & history form. This provides detail to your practitioner regarding pain, intensity, location, how it began, have you had it before, have you received treatment previously and much more.
- STEP 2: Once you’ve completed this form your therapist will review all information. He will accompany you into the treatment room where an assessment will take place. For your privacy & comfort all examinations are completed fully clothed. In particular circumstances we may request items of clothing be removed. We will leave the room. Your examination involves assessing posture, joint range of motion, muscle strength testing, neurological & orthopaedic tests.
- STEP 3: After your examination the Chiropractor will be able to formulate an appropriate diagnosis & discuss the best pain relief strategies for you.
- STEP 4: If a Chiropractor is able to assist you and you wish to commence treatment then we’ll do so immediately. Treatment which you may experience with James includes joint manipulation/mobilisation, massage, needling, stretching, ultrasound, TENS, laser, exercises & more. If you have any specific treatment likes/dislikes please makes these known to him.
- STEP 5: Typical improvements which are reported following initial treatment include less pain, better movement, improved posture & less stiffness.
Wollert Chiropractor Appointment Fees
We continue to be transparent with our clients. We openly discuss appointment fees because we have nothing to hide. This is just another reason why Wollert and surrounding areas rely on Vitality Chiropractic Australia for professional and experienced pain relief.
- INITIAL CHIROPRACTIC CONSULTATION (EXAMINATION ONLY: 30min): $39.00. Appropriate for people who wish to discuss their complaint & receive an assessment before considering treatment options.
- INITIAL CHIROPRACTIC CONSULTATION (EXAMINATION & TREATMENT: 30 – 45min): $85.00. (Northern suburb average is $85.00 – $120.00). This is our most popular appointment for new clients. You’ll receive an examination, diagnosis & treatment all on the same day.
- REPORT OF FINDINGS CONSULTATION & TREATMENT (IF REQUIRED: 30min): $85.00. The Chiropractor may recommend a longer appointment for you after your first. They may wish to discuss information such as examination findings, imaging results or to review exercises and other management plan particulars.
- STANDARD CHIROPRACTIC CONSULTATION (10 – 15min): $58.00 (Northern suburb average is $58.00 – $65.00). Usual therapy includes joint manipulation/mobilisation, massage, needling & stretching. Other therapies may include TENS, Laser, Ultrasound & more. Appointments are not rushed and we take all necessary time with you.
- EXTENDED CHIROPRACTIC CONSULTATION (20 – 30min): $72.00. Appropriate for people who require additional treatment time for more complex problems.
We’re 100% Confident That We Can Help You. Why? Because We Know We’re Good At What We Do. Call 1300-003-777, SMS 0430-530-580 Or Book Online.
Chiropractor Wollert 3750 Frequently Asked Questions
- Should I bring anything to my appointment with a Chiropractor in Wollert? You’re not required to bring anything along to your appointment. However if you have any previous scans or doctors reports and you think they’ll assist the Chiropractor then you’re welcome to bring these to discuss.
- Why have I been told not to see a Chiropractor? The Chiropractic profession is no different to any other medical profession or trade. Unfortunately there are good therapists and there are bad ones. Chiropractic treatment has improved dramatically over the last 20 years and you’ll see when you visit our clinic that we have the best diagnostic equipment and facilities to assist you. Combine that with a fantastic reputation and you can see why many people choose us as their preferred Chiropractic clinic for pain relief.
- What’s the quickest way to travel from Wollert to Vitality Chiropractic Australia? Head north along Epping Road, at the roundabout take the third exit onto Bridge Inn Road and continue onto Plenty Road heading towards South Morang. Continue past the Commercial Hotel at the Plenty Road and Gorge Road intersection and turn left at the Development Boulevard intersection. You’ll see our clinic on your right hand side with ample onsite and street parking available.
- Who is the best Chiropractor Wollert provider? There are many surrounding Chiropractic clinics, however none have the reputation that equals Vitality Chiropractic Australia. We’re a family operated small business. The Chiropractor is James Allen. He began his University studies in 2005 and since that time has completed two undergraduate degrees and a masters degree in Chiropractic. James’ early career saw him work with elite athletes at two Victorian based AFL clubs. The best Wollert Chiropractor is available for appointments Monday through to Saturday. For appointments and additional information please don’t hesitate to contact our practice via 1300-003-777. Alternatively, please take the time to see our various Google reviews which have been left by our large client base.
- Wollert suburb profile information: Wollert is a suburb in Melbourne that is approximately 26km north of the city. Wollert is a quickly growing area with many first home buyers & young families being attracted by affordable land & housing options. Recent estimates suggest that Wollert has a population of 10,000 people. In the early to mid 1800’s the main activity in Wollert was sheep raising and dairy farming. Wollert is home to many prominent businesses & schools.