Emergency Mobile Home Visit Chiropractors
Appts Available 24/7
Our Chiropractors Come To You
Online Bookings Not Available
Guaranteed Same Day
Consultation & Treatment
Melbourne’s Choice For Mobile Chiropractic Care
Over 10 Years Of
Chiropractors Available All Year Round
Do You Require Urgent Mobile Home Visit Chiropractic Care?
- Welcome to Vitality Chiropractic Australia, we’re Melbourne’s preferred & trusted providers of mobile Chiropractor and home visit Chiropractor management. Below you’ll learn the many reasons why your Melbourne Chiropractors are highly sought after, alternatively you can contact us via 1300-003-777 to arrange a Chiropractic appointment immediately
- Guaranteed same day Chiropractic appointments: We continue promise to see you the same day that you call. No matter what time of the day, day of the week or time of the year – we’re here for you when you need us most
- Minimal waiting time: We understand that being seen promptly is important and therefore we aim to consult with you as soon as possible
- Affordable consultations: We respect that seeing practitioners can sometimes be expensive. Our appointments are private health insurance claimable and we do not apply additional travel charges like other mobile Chiropractors do
- Available 24/7: Don’t hesitate to contact our team of home visit Chiropractors at any time of the day. When we mean 24/7 availability – we mean it!
- Let us take care of everything: Your mobile home visit Chiropractor will bring all necessary equipment including a portable Chiropractic table, massage machines as well as supplementary aids if required to assist your recovery
Melbourne’s Home Visit Chiropractic Providers
There’s nothing worse than being stuck at home, in pain and feeling like no-one can help you! Particularly if it’s over the weekend or after hours. Perhaps you don’t have access to transport and cannot see your regular nearby Chiropractor or maybe you’re a busy office worker that requires urgent attention during your lunch break? Whatever your circumstances you can be assured that prompt mobile Chiropractic and home visit Chiropractic care is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. During the many years that we’ve been in practice we’re fortunate to have developed a fantastic relationship with Melbourne residents as the providers of respected, professional and trusted Chiropractic care. The primary reason that we provide this service is because we understand it’s important to see a Chiropractor no matter what time of the day or location. The care that you receive with us is more comprehensive than majority of in-clinic Chiropractic practices. For further information or to make a booking please call us today via 1300-003-777.
Never Seen A Mobile Chiropractor Before?
Mobile Chiropractic care is no different then seeing a practitioner in their consulting rooms, except that you don’t have to lift a finger as we come to you! Majority of individuals have consulted with a Chiropractor at some point during their life and understand that it is a gentle, safe and effective treatment method for a variety of musculoskeletal related issues. If you’ve never seen a Mobile Chiropractor before you may be wondering what types of problems we see? Most commonly clients seek our Melbourne-wide service for problems such as acute headaches, severe spinal pain, neck / middle / lower back discomfort, sciatica, acute torticollis or wry neck, migraines, sports injuries, following a motor vehicle accident, sciatica, vertigo, dizziness, carpal tunnel syndrome, spinal pain following a fall and much more!
Medical Certificates Supplied If Required
Public Holidays, Christmas, Easter
24/7 Chiropractic Hotline
What Does A Chiropractic Home Visit Involve?
When we visit you it is important for us to establish the exact location and cause of your problem. This means our Chiropractors perform a thorough clinical examination and assessment to gain as much information as possible. It’s our promise the following this that some form of treatment and advice will be administered so that we can assist in your recovery as quickly as possible. You can rest assured that we also have a large professional network of Chiropractors, Physiotherapists, Osteopaths, Massage Therapists and General Practitioners so if we feel you require additional care or referral we can suggest a practitioner close to home. If you’ve never seen a home visit Chiropractor before you may a little anxious about having them come to your house. Upon request our practitioners will happily demonstrate all appropriate qualifications, police checks and other certificates to put your mind at ease.
Do You Have A Question? See Our Frequently Asked Questions
- Am I able to use my private health insurance?
- Absolutely. If your private health insurance has extra’s or Chiropractic cover then we can email you a receipt after your consultation that you can use to claim your rebate.
- Do you accept EFTPOS or is your service cash only?
- Your mobile Chiropractor comes prepared with a portable EFTPOS machine if you would like to pay via card. Otherwise cash is accepted and a receipt will be given.
- Do Chiropractors have Police Checks?
- Like all health practitioners, Chiropractors are required to obtain a Police Check as well as a Working with Children’s check. If you would like to observe these prior to your appointment feel free to discuss this with your Chiropractor.
- How much does a mobile Chiropractor appointment cost?
- Typically we charge a flat fee of $150.00 for our mobile Chiropractic appointments. However, additional charges may apply for after hours, weekend and public holiday consultations. Your Chiropractor will discuss this with you prior to your appointment.