Rated #1 Mobile Chiropractor In Melbourne
Our Commitment To You
Most 5 Star Google Reviews
Practicing 10+ Years
Available 24/7, 365 Days
Private Health Accepted
Servicing All Areas
For Treatment & Advice Today
Call (24/7): 1300-003-777
SMS (24/7): 0430-530-580
*Online Bookings Not Available*
Thank You For Visiting Our Website. There’s Nothing Worse Then Being In Pain & Stuck At Home Or The Office. We’re Recognized For Providing Prompt, 24/7, 365 Days A Year, Professional Mobile Chiropractic Care In Melbourne. We’re Committed To Excellence & Strive For Customer Satisfaction. Have A Question? Speak To The Chiropractor Now.
Do You Need A Chiropractor To Come See You?
- UNIQUE: We exist to provide prompt & effective pain relief. We have 3 Chiropractors, James Allen (owner), Keegan McLean & Kelly Valles who service all areas of Melbourne & Victoria. We provide more services then others (we’re qualified in Chiropractic, massage therapy, acupuncture/needling, exercise rehabilitation & more) & have your best interest at heart.
- REPUTATION: We’re ecstatic that customers value our treatment & service. This is demonstrated by us having the most 5 star reviews in Melbourne.
- AVAILABILITY: We endeavor to assist you promptly but ask for your patience due to the high volume of home Chiropractic appointments which we do each day all over the state.
- AFFORDABLE: We understand that seeing a practitioner is often expensive, however we continue to ensure that home Chiropractor visits are affordable and private health insurance claimable. We also don’t charge additional travel fee’s like other Mobile Chiropractors in Melbourne do.
- PROFESSIONAL & EXPERIENCED: Your home visit Chiropractors in Melbourne bring all necessary equipment including a portable Chiropractic table and massage machines.
- TRUSTED: We’re proudly the sole providers of Mobile Chiropractic care for clients of the Royal Freemasons & Brotherood Of St. Laurence. This sees us provide in home care services for people requiring management all over Melbourne.
- CLIENT FOCUSED: We’re dedicated to your wellbeing. We treat you as an individual, provide longer appointments so you get the care that you deserve.
Who Is Vitality Chiropractic Australia?
We’re a group of Chiropractors driven by a client focused mentality. We’re mobile Chiropractors that strive to provide the best service for our many customers. Through ongoing education & seminars we remain up to date with the latest medical research. This means our clients receive the best treatment and latest advice. We understand that there’s nothing worse than being stuck in pain and feeling like no-one can help. Particularly if it’s over the weekend or after hours when most Chiropractors are closed. Maybe you don’t have access to transport and cannot see your regular Chiropractor. Perhaps you’re a busy office worker that requires urgent attention during your lunch break? Whatever your circumstances, you can be assured that prompt Mobile Chiropractor Melbourne treatment and home visit Chiropractor care is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We’ve provided home Chiropractic care for over 10 years and through this time we’ve come to learn what customers want.
Melbourne Home Visit Chiropractor Treatment
Mobile Chiropractors provide treatment & management that is no different then seeing a practitioner in their consulting rooms. Majority of people have seen a Chiropractor before and understand that it’s a gentle, safe and effective for many musculoskeletal related problems. Your Mobile Chiropractor Melbourne service providers regularly see people suffering from problems such as (a more comprehensive list is included below in the FAQ section):
What Happens When You Choose Us
If you’ve never seen a Chiropractor or had a home visit Chiropractor come to you before then you may be wondering what happens? We’ve taken the hassel out of your appointment by addressing your concerns below:
- STEP 1: When you contact us to arrange an appointment your Chiropractor will ask questions such as where is your pain, how bad is it & have you had it before. This will provide them with information regarding your complaint prior to meeting you. We’ll requeset your best phone number and address so we can have a Chiropractor meet you as soon as possible.
- STEP 2: When the Chiropractor arrives at your location (home, work, sporting club or other) they will setup all required equipment. We need to gain as much information regarding your problem as possible so we will briefing discuss this with you. Following this we’ll complete a thorough assessment which typically includes observing your posture, movement, muscle strength, neurological & orthopaedic function.
- STEP 3: From this assessment your Chiropractor will have an understanding what your problem is. They will discuss this with you and outline the most appropriate treatment.
- STEP 4: If you’re comfortable with treatment then we’ll jump straight into assisting you. If you require a medical certificate then we can also assist with this.
Melbourne Has Come To Respect Us For Providing Prompt & Caring Chiropractic. Contact Your Nearest Chiropractor Today. Call (24/7): 1300-003-777.
Mobile Chiropractor Melbourne FAQ
- Am I able to use my private health insurance? Absolutely. If your private health insurance has extra’s or Chiropractic cover then we can email you a receipt after your consultation that you can use to claim your rebate.
- Do you accept EFTPOS or is your service cash only? Your mobile Chiropractor Melbourne comes prepared with a portable EFTPOS machine if you would like to pay via card. Otherwise cash is accepted and a receipt will be given.
- Do Chiropractors have Police Checks? Like all health practitioners, Chiropractors are required to obtain a Police Check as well as a Working with Children’s check. If you would like to observe these prior to your appointment feel free to discuss this with your Chiropractor.
- How much does a mobile Chiropractor appointment cost? Typically we charge a flat fee of $150.00 for our mobile Chiropractic appointments. However, additional charges may apply for after hours, weekend and public holiday consultations. Your Chiropractor will discuss this with you prior to your appointment.